Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? (1114 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Know For A Fact. There Is No Home Without Fight / A Fact Or Fallacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by doomsdayII(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2015
True or false?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by barbietosin(f): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Lies shocked
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by SINNZ(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2015
doomsdayII:
True or false?
Very true. But Idris Elba never said that cheesy
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by doomsdayII(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
Very true. But Idris Elba never said that cheesy
yah I know Elba never said it but they made him wear it. I believe it being so true too

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by SINNZ(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
doomsdayII:
yah I know Elba never said it but they made him wear it. I believe it being so true too

Yea. Same way the guy above me made Lincoln wear a quote about the internet when he never even witnessed its existence gringrin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by doomsdayII(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2015
barbietosin:
Lies shocked
prove it lady. I strongly believe that we men fall in love with what we see....talk about the face, why do you think woman embark on facial spa these days? Talk about the boobs, and women feel quite uncomfortable when they're not busty cos a flat chest only attracts low bidders. Talk about butts, how would u feel if you have it flat? I say from the angle of men but as for women, I'm not certain if that's true about falling in love with what they hear
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:

Yea. Same way the guy above me made Lincoln wear a quote about the internet when he never even witnessed its existence gringrin

That's the essense of that pix. Lincoln couldn't have made that quote cos he never met the internet. However the message in that quote says it all. These days some persons make up quotes and assign it to a famous person with the intention of making the majority believe the quote cos of the famous person.
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by tpiar: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2015
I need the quote for when a mosquito lands on your private parts you'll discover how to resolve issues without using violence.
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by PROVERBZ(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2015
doomsdayII:
prove it lady. I strongly believe that we men fall in love with what we see....talk about the face, why do you think woman embark on facial spa these days? Talk about the boobs, and women feel quite uncomfortable when they're not busty cos a flat chest only attracts low bidders. Talk about butts, how would u feel if you have it flat? I say from the angle of men but as for women, I'm not certain if that's true about falling in love with what they hear
its not always dat men fall in love with what the see like your post assumes somethings a guy can fall in love with a lady not bcuz of her physical appearance but cuz of her CHARACTER i dnt knw how often dat occurs tho.

so yes dis quote is so wrong!!!
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by Ayt27(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2015
True!

it's the truth, we do it unconsciously, when we become
conscious about it we tend to deny it immediately, but it's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by doomsdayII(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Ayt27:
True!

it's the truth, we do it unconsciously, when we become
conscious about it we tend to deny it immediately, but it's the truth.
the poster above you is quite right but true to what you said, we do it unconsciously cos in our right senses and we would always be aware of the man behind the mask.
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by tpiar: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2015
We do not find our natural selves attractive, basically, hence the whole thing.
Re: Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? by Ayt27(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
doomsdayII:

the poster above you is quite right but true to what you said, we do it unconsciously cos in our right senses and we would always be aware of the man behind the mask.

Yes, he is

But if I were to slightly invalidate his point, I would say falling in love starts from one point attraction, which variably starts from what we see.

(1) (Reply)

When People Ask About You? / so confused / Just Marry Me Away!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.