Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Should I Marry A Nigerian Or Ghanaian? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Nigerian Or Ghanaian? (2154 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Marry A Nigerian Or Ghanaian? by AfroKnight: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Marry the better one. Wait. You mean you have seriously dated both women to the point of choosing one for marriage? Bro, that's cheating, basically.

Like I said, marry the better one.
Re: Should I Marry A Nigerian Or Ghanaian? by delishpot: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
If na woman make this topic now grin grin grin
OP, so all in all you are cheating on your women? Anyhoe you girls may also be wondering if they should marry the man from a royal family or the plain man from the streets of naija or ghana.

Tell me sha, since you seem to "love" both as you dont mind marrying any of them, how do you in5end to tell the one you aint marrying that you have chopped and cleaned your mouth?

See why I do not pity some men when their babes cheat on them? Now these two women may be faithful to him. believeing that they will build a future with the OP only for him to dump one after months maybe years of being together.
If that dumped one starts double dating too after this her experience and how trusting in one guy burned her, people will start complaining.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCK VIDEO: University Professor Caught Having Sex With A Student / Guys And Commitment . / When A Girl Is Made To Bear The Shame Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.