Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169829 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by eddyme(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2018
cyberhope:

Hi, I am sorry for the late response.
Good, you know how to created LPs, but may I ask which CPA offer type you promote through these LPs?

I have not promoted any offer yet
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by eddyme(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Standard92:

Me too, I deals with maxbounty but na traffic method be the problem.

I know some guys and I got their contacts on my skype that knows how to create and get bing ads account for churn and burn uses.
They used to sell adwords and bing ads also.

I asked them for tutorials but they said I'll need to pay to get the course/tutorials.

I don't know if we guys can come together and bought the course.

Just my opinion, No offense please.

no problem write me up bro
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by kodred(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
lawrence35:
If you will like to go into an online business that pays far more than CPA, then you should try dropshipping.

The benefits are far better.
1- you control how much you make per sale.
2- the money is deposited directly into your bank account, you don't have to wait for it to accumulate.
3- you can sell to any body in any part of the world... You are not restricted to a particular geo.

Start now to make huge profit....
https://www.nairaland.com/4515291/take-advantage-offer-start-ecommerce

What payment processor pays you directly so you pay the supplier?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
kodred:

What payment processor pays you directly so you pay the supplier?

If you are selling to Nigerians, you can use paystack,
If not, you need a business name and a domiciliary account to accept dollars.

Note that, payment by payment processors make not be immediate.. some hold the money to check for fraud, so you need soft money to pay for the item 1st, sometimes funds are released immediately.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by kodred(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks for clearing this up, I really appreciate. However, if i want to run a dropship model for US cutomers, what would I need?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
kodred:
Thanks for clearing this up, I really appreciate. However, if i want to run a dropship model for US cutomers, what would I need?

Currency in dollars,
Add only products US people find attractive.
A way to accept dollars online.
Live chat on your store.

Among other things.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 5:28am On Mar 31, 2019
binarCOACH:
Check this lander, if you need such lander let me know...
cool
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2019
virus05:
Cpa still pays well, i'm using paid ads for my cpa(Maxbounty) and seo for my cpi(ogads) and i make lot of caash with it, school na scam, i make some people's monthly salary in a day smiley.. abeg oo. i just say my mind.. make nobody start to dey message me for method.
Can you help with SEO ?
Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2019
lawrence35:
Happy new month!

Blessings fall on you this month.
You're a good graphic designer/web page coder.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2019
olubunmi4u2:

Could you please direct me to this ad space on BSA now ?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Adulphus:

1.InstallBuilder is a tool that offers you drag and drop landing page creation. And can only be installed in three donations.
But IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DESIGNED LANDING PAGES. NO NEED FOR INSTALLBUILDER.

IF YOU NEED LIKE LIKE 10 GOOD LANDING PAGE. PM.
NOTE: THE LANDING PAGE NO BE FREE!

2. PAYOUT MEANS THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE PAID PER LEAD (CONVERSION)

If you have any question do ask.
Which page builder do you use.
What's the name of your website
Can you teach tracking.
Please I need your spot on BSA you used to get clicks.
Hoping you respond.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
yinkeys:

Which page builder do you use.
What's the name of your website
Can you teach tracking.
Please I need your spot on BSA you used to get clicks.
Hoping you respond.
Thanks

Your questions are more.. Kindly click on my whatsapp link below.. I will be happy to answer your questions
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
morgan2p:
MORE SALES FROM CLICK BANK THROUGH LANDING PAGE & BSA

BABA BinarCoach THANKS FOR THE INFO

MORE MONEY COMING IN
Please direct me to the ad spot on BSA. I guess you no more run offer there.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2019
Dead thread. Too bad undecided
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Vsammi1: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass

Have you heard of Kevin David?

I'm sure you must have heard of him if not then it means you probably have never had to search about Facebook ads on YouTube.

So for the sake of newcomers, Kevin David is a famous YouTuber who teaches Digital marketing.

He used to work at Facebook but now owns his own Amazon business.

If you want to know more just Google his name or head over to his channel on YouTube.

So, Kevin released his Facebook Masterclass course of over 60 videos (not counting pdf files) for $997 and as you all know the course is a bomb as there are testimonials all over the Internet.

You can see the course content and testimonials here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

A lot of people want the course but can't get it cos of the price, well I have the course and if you need it chat me up on whatsApp NOW:

https:///+2348027989375

Just so you know the course is still being sold for $997 and the file size is over 14GB.

This offer is only for those who really need this course. If you want to know more about the course, click here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

P. S if you have been looking for a video editing course with Adobe Premiere Pro. Get a paid version of the course for FREE here:

https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-..._J.K12p.LfA&LSNPUBID=VkwVKCHWj2A#instructor-1

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Annyudo(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2019
Escoboss:

PROMOTING your OFFERS.

Traffic Sytems and Methods..

Now that you have your offer ready. The next thing is to drive massive targeted traffic to tthat offer to generate leads which is money.. This is key.. This is important.. This is the money maker..
You got the best offer,cool payout, good performance rate but You ain able to drive traffic to the offer, its a loose game for you- cause you just aint gone make no money...

Here I'll be showing the methods am using to promote my offers, as a matter of fact some methods are automated..but that is after having taken supposed action to have everything set...

However, before I go into methods in full this's something basic you have to know,

The type of traffic you get online could be classed into any of this two;

-Free Traffic
-Paid traffic..

Methods you use to get traffic gives You result as an effect of the source you got the traffic from.
This source could be FREE or in other words PAID.

Paid Traffic;
This involves paying to get traffic to your offers. Simply implies paying for your campaigns to be displayed or gain exposure through a certain meduim that could provide that traffic for you.
Using paid traffic methods, you will definitely need a budget to set out promoting offers. I mean you will need some cash to invest.. However you will recover what you invest or set aside as a budget with time when you start getting leads and making money..

To give you a clue, let's say you pay for 500,000 impressions to your Campaign(as a display AD), you get 50,000 to 100,000 clicks - 500 -2000 conversions; multiply that by how much you are paid for a lead.. Now you see that? And am just trying not to be exaggerative..(Your click and conversions could be way more than that, also it could be lesser... It all boils don to what you need to do to have yourself on track)
More on this as we proceed..

However it could almost be said that you aint serious in making money yet if you not using paid traffic. Paid traffic could really put you on track to making fast pay especially when you using a good paid traffic source. you could start seeing results almost immediately. With powerful features such as being able to target your ADs displacement to the specific audience you want to reach out to.. What else could be more time saving?
Isn't that cool! You could also automate the whole promoting work by setting up all you campaigns to go live- then all you do is monitor their performance and watch the leads role in..
So the qst now is how do you know the paid traffic methods and sources to use in promoting this offers..
Well, we are already at that just read on.

Free Traffic
This involves using free traffic means and sources to promote your offers. It implies you don't have to pay for the traffic. As you should know this already it is the opposite of paid traffic.. Getting free traffic could really be tasking and effort consuming.. Put simple, even if you aint paying for the traffic you are paying with your time. Using free traffic you have to be consistent working on that traffic method you using and build up to start seeing results.. However there's one interesting thing with free traffic, in asmuch as you got to put in work and time to see results- the results could really be so powerful that you continue generating leads for that offer for a very long period of time all in effect to the effort you had put in earlier..
Sometimes the effort gotta be continous so you keep seeing results(generating leads and making money),
Sometimes you just have to do some work/take action on something for some set period of time and the end products later on will be leads upon leads.. Let me hint you with this,

I put up a video on youtube(actually costs nothing), it takes sometime for me to garner views..with time I get to start receiving views after proper optimizing the video gain more exposure thereby leading to more views... Now at this stage do you know how many leads I must have generated and how much I must have bank by monetizing that video to promote my offer- yea! Using youtube to promote offers/campaigns is a free traffic method I'll be showing you guys..
We'd get to this soon enough.

So now that you understand the two ways your traffic type could fall into..

Let's move to the methods

I will be sharing 3 Free traffic methods and 3 Paid traffic methods..

These are methods I have been using and still using even up till this moment(though I focus mainLy on paid traffic now).. But hey? You don't joke with info concerning getting traffic online(especially when its about getting paid)..Affiliates banking big hold on to their traffic methods with two hands and may not reveal it without charging you for it.. "This is because you wouldn't want to tell the whole world you have a tree at your backyard that grows money as leaves(which only you have been benefiting from) and expect not to see the tree become leafless even before you finish pronouncing your statement"..

So take what you get to learn here serious and take action.. This is just one of the ways I make money online but I personally regard this as the best and easiest..

Which do I begin with? Free traffic or paid traffic methods;

Your comments,
questions too if you have any
pls I'm registered on sporry.com and I have been asked how I want to promote the offer I have been given, pls help me out, what is the right reply to give?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by yinkeys(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
olubunmi4u2:

Hello bunmi.
It’s 4 years now since you advertised on BSA.
I have $20 stuck there for about 4 years now. Kindly tell me where you put up this banner so I can upload
Merry Christmas
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Vsammi1: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Vsammi1: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2020

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Vsammi1: 2:05am On Jan 12, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Vsammi1: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Make MONEY in 2020

Hi guys,

If you are reading this, I believe you got here looking for ways to make money this new year.

Without taking your time, let me walk you through one of the ways I make money.

I have other ways but this method I believe will be the most beneficial to majority of the people here because you need little or no money to start unlike other online businesses.

Moreso, anyone can do this regardless of their skill. So far you have access to Google (which I believe you do) you can pull this method off.

Just open Google on a new tab in your browser and type one of this phrases (Assuming you're a writer):

"Write for us"
"Get paid to write for us"

In the search results, you will see a lot of magazines sites, blogs and companies.

However, most of the results that will show by default will be old. So those companies may not need the service again.

So here you apply a LITTLE TRICK which is to filter the Google results.

The best way to filter the results is through the Google SERPS settings where you narrow the SERPS down to the last month

==>> See the image below on how to do this.

Doing this will show the most recent listings for websites/blogs looking for content writers.

Some pay, some do not. You'll have to do the research and find the golden nuggets but this is an easy $50 per day for those of you willing to get down and dirty.

Yes, $50 because most of the companies in the results are usually not local companies. Some companies even pay up to $200 per article.

From my experience, this process is more effective if you use a VPN because when you try to open some of those websites Google might tell you the company website is not available in your location but that doesn't mean the company doesn't accept Nigerians for the service required.

If you’re a graphic designer, you might want to try searching for a phrase like :

"Logo design for us" 

You can spin the phrase any way you want based on your skills.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.

May God bless your hustle.

Note that: You can also narrow down to location. Usually I choose United States.

Need help?? Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by wink2015(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice share
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Yungstar28: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2020
This thread still they Alive so
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by akintola12(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2020
I also make legitimate money online doing simple task with over 60,000 naira withdrawal proof in less than 18 days and over 200,000 naira in total...

Interested fellow can check my profile to get started...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Silvani(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2020
Good day everyone.

I just came across this and even discovered it's over 5 years since it was published.

And I want to ask from those already into it. Which CPA networks are you using and so far how is the earnings?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why did this thread die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.