Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA (169388 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by cyberhope(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2018
eddyme:
I need some help to get started I know how to build landing pages but need sure traffic means

@cyberhope

Hi, I am sorry for the late response.
Good, you know how to created LPs, but may I ask which CPA offer type you promote through these LPs?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by ojay2053(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2018
Am interested , as a beginner how do i start?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by BenGzee: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2018
hey guys help me I can't pay for fb ads for my offers my ads currency is in naira I don't see the payU payment option what might be the cause
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by tracysparkle: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
binarCOACH:
Register a free domain with http://www.freenom.com

Host with http://www.hostinger.co.uk

Install wordpress and get a plugin for website design such as instabuilder2.0 or wp profit builder. They create high converting page.

pls do I need to do this before signing up CPA?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by cyberhope(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Sorry for late response... Got banned by these bots here.

I have created a telegram group for new CPA marketers, you can join via the link on my signature.

I have decided to take a step not every CPA marketer will ever do. Even, most make money online bloggers don't do it.

Join the group and read its details further..

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by feminineA: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Adulphus:

If Am correct, you are getting Clicks but no (Lead)Conversion.

1. What kind of offer are you promoting?
2. Do you have a Good converting Landing Page?
3. Did you split test your Landing Page?
4. Did You split test your offer to know the one that convert?
5. What are your Traffic source. Does your Traffic sources include Bing, 7search, 50onRed, POF and LeadImpact? (Secret Traffic source)

Now let me break it down a little.

1. Your offer determines your conversion rate.
2. Good Landing page will convert 70% of your GEO
3&4. Split testing your Landing page or Offer will give you edge in knowing what next to do.
5. If your Paid Traffic source didn't include at least three of the above mention Traffic source, then you still need alot of work to do.

CPA Guru will not deny the above traffic source and some CPA Marketers use all even include Adword. Although I wont advice newbies like me to go for adword traffic because you will spend more.

Hope this help.

@ Adulphus, how do i get in touch with you for landing page please??
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
feminineA:

@ Adulphus, how do i get in touch with you for landing page please??

P.m
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by feminineA: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Adulphus:

P.m

Done
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Adulphus(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
feminineA:

Done

I sent you my contact already but have not heard from you.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by jjwax(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
SolidGenius:
Still sending, am also adding a video-optin squeeze page plugin for WordPress. How does this work? let's say you're doing zip-summit, having a video playing in the background, if you are in the weight loss niche a video showing someone loosing weight amazingly, just think outside the box. Send request to this address rynplatini@yahoo.com

Will Send Now Sir
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by superemmy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
virus05:
okay sir

Boss put me through this cpa.

Can i email you? cool
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by BigBlood(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please I am so confused about this CPA thing. I got approved by Bounty CPA but I can't seem to get it. I get clicks but no data, no conversion nothing. Please help me. My whatsapp is 08097959392. This is my first post on nairaland
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by BigBlood(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
@binar
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Hilux101: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2018
TellMeNothing:

Fine. You can drop your contact so we share ideas and methods and help oursef. Good way to network
Hey bro, has the whatsapp group started on cpa? Please let me know so that I can send in my number
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
If you need, landing page for your CPA offer, contact me.

You will get beautiful landing pages that converts
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Okattamgbee: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
BenGzee:
hey guys help me
I can't pay for fb ads for my offers
my ads currency is in naira
I don't see the payU payment option
what might be the cause

Has this been fixed?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Okattamgbee: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
BigBlood:
Please I am so confused about this CPA thing. I got approved by Bounty CPA but I can't seem to get it. I get clicks but no data, no conversion nothing. Please help me. My whatsapp is 08097959392. This is my first post on nairaland

Traffic source?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
For the best school management portal for primary Schools and secondary Schools.... Check it at [url]schoolhub.site[/url]

Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by jotstolu: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
How much are u charging for a landing page@ Lawrence 35
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
jotstolu:
How much are u charging for a landing page@ Lawrence 35
that will depend on the kind of landing page and what you want it to do...

I can give you high converting landing pages with pop up on exit, responsive, fast loading from any part of the world The more the pages, the more discount you enjoy.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by markbenny(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2018
geebehn:

Guys! Let's connect. grin

please how can I contact you? I have a PeerFly account, but my offer doesn't convert, I have used FB and Bing for paid traffic, I designed my landing page too.

kindly guide me right

my landing page In signature
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by osca234: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hi all

Am a big believer in CPA busine, and want to connect with like minded nairalanders based in Onitsha.

The purpose is idea sharing and possible partnerships

08081215132 whatsapp
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Gain more experience with [url]adnetwork.i.ng[/url]

Make high pay outsource, higher than cpagrip and the rest.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Harrysjay: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2018
please am new to bounty CPA can anyone put me through?
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
cyberhope:
Sorry for late response... Got banned by these bots here.

I have created a telegram group for new CPA marketers, you can join via the link on my signature.

I have decided to take a step not every CPA marketer will ever do. Even, most make money online bloggers don't do it.

Join the group and read its details further..

Thanks.

Pls. I can't find the telegram group link on you signature. I am new to CPA.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by lawrence35(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Maxbounty CPA account for sell, with $49 in it, meaning you can reach you minimal withdrawal on time... contact me if interested.
Re: How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA by Zende(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2018
Its FREE, EASY, LEGIT and PAYING
Join this https:///2jkKZZV revolutionary company and get paid $1 per CPA commission into your PayPal account. The Best Click Per Action company ever. Sing on https:///2jkKZZV Its FREE to join

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.