Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS (28095 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Kill Tribalism Before Its Kills Nigeria; Its Just A "Labels" / Let’s Kill Tribalism Before It Kills Nigeria- Senator Ben Murray Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by 989900: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2015
LRNZH:

How will BVN/TSA stop high level corruption when the president himself approves unbudgetted withdrawals from CBN by his cabinet members?

How could BVN/TSA have stopped GEJ and Dasuki from making out a payment of N2.1 Billion to Dokpesi from the Security Budget while the armed forces have no amunitions?

I tagged you guys because this is exactly the kind of reasoning I expected from you and you have put it on display.

. . . I swear, they are irredeemably sentimentally st00pid, f00lish, and insane.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by 989900: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2015
onelife97:
Until we the youths and all the good people of Nigeria take law into our hands,nothing will ever be done.
Bloody revolution is all what we need.

From the people in Abeokuta should be ready to attack and lynch OBJ and his family anywhere u find them....to the people of Lagos to massacre Tinubu and other thieves in Lagos.Extending the baton to the good people of Niger to show no mercy to IBB,Abubakar and their families and to the core north and southern part of the country to the East.We must be ready to kill them all.

Nigeria will be great again.

Seconded. We can donate to such cause.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by kobonaire(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow, that Motorcyclist that tragically lost his wife to those NPF Basterds because of a N2000 bribe cry
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by kobonaire(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Tinyemeka:
I actually shed tears with the man at the end.
you're not the only one ...
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by kd10: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Bollinger:

There are only two solutions.
a) A revolution , which I don't really subscribe to because it can easily be hijacked by lunatics.
b) Do what Ghana did; Round Up all the the past leaders and eliminate them staring with OBJ.
My brother that Idea is too bloody though they have wreaked so many life's but the best two solutions is to set A Deterrent Measures in place & Restructured federation.. I mean True Fiscal Federalism anything less we will remain a Banana Republic Unfortunately.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by Bollinger(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
kd10:
My brother that Idea is too bloody though they have wreaked so many life's but the best two solutions is to set A Deterrent Measures in place & Restrured federation..

you still don't get it. Our leaders are all corrupt so what kind of meaningful deterrent would they put in place?
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by mandhi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Stop with this sort of whining, already. Unless you can show me one country whose problems were solved by Allah. It is we the people that must say enough is enough, that if Buhari does nothing about the vermin we will march in the streets and chase him out of Aso Rock before descending on these people as well as corrupt judges. Allah has given us the brains to solve our problems, if we won't use them, we're on our own.
I don't know if you believe in ALLAH or GOD presumably but there is a quotes in the Qura'an which says stand up and help yourself before I can help you. You can not sit down and do nothing and expect something to happen miraculously. What dis mean is we got to fight back before ALLAH can help us.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by oyinkinola: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]...the bad thing that is happening in this country is how the people who surfered on the effect of these bad leaders for the foolishness reason of zone,region, religious, ethnics etc, stand and protect them against the nation, for our own sake! can we Nigerian bind together to wage war against these bad leaders in our nation?

1 Like

Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by realest247(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
LRNZH:

I have to state that before the 2015 elections, I told myself that if GEJ 'won', I would drop my Nigerian passport and change nationality by any legal means possible because there was no more hope for Nigeria. Too much wastage and lack of vision at the expense of millions of Nigerians.

President Buhari is another opportunity to set Nigeria aright.
If Buhari cannot do it then I will finally lose hope for this country. Amen to your prayers. May God give PMB and Nigerians the courage and wisdom to halt corruption, and start breeding a new society of leaders with vision and loyal citizens.

Lalasticlala, This is more important than "Don Jazzy tweets PSquare".

This guy na wa for you and your ilks o! why are you this myopic in thinking nah?. Have you forgotten so soon how Jonathan met an already corrupt system that he even tried to revive in his own little way? He had corrupt people around him, yet he had the best team and they were able to record some groundbreaking milestones that even your children will turn out to benefit from tomorrow. Guy, stop limiting your thought because of the hate you have for Jonathan, as he's the current corrupt one. Your hate must be extended to past leaders who sow the seed of corruption. Talk of Gowon, OBJ, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalam, down to the last man. Stop your irrational comment joor, before the wrath of God descend upon you. sad

Now are you of the opinion that we should substitute the obvious selective fight on corruption by Buhari perceived enemies for building our economy?. Or maybe you are not aware that the damages done for just this 6month would take many years to quell, before facing the usual perennial problems.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by kd10: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bollinger:

you still don't get it. Our leaders are all corrupt so what kind of meaningful deterrent would they put in place?
My brother you are right in your thought but I Think that laying siege at National Assembly Complex at Abuja against the Law makers will force them to fully implement the National Confab Report that will usher in a new Chapter & a new way of doing things in Nigeria both at Leadership level & the onus is on us the Masses to take the Bull by horn at all cost. I don't know if you have read the full report of the Confab ? It offers a way out Of this Evil destroying Nigeria to a lager extent. That's the way foward for me because our electoral system is heavily Compromised by our Corrupt political Elite. God help Nigeria.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by jamace(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
JuanDeDios:

What good intentions please?
If you followed the policies, programmes and projects of GEJ govt, you will be convinced that he meant well for the masses.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
realest247:

This guy na wa for you and your ilks o! why are you this myopic in thinking nah?. Have you forgotten so soon how Jonathan met an already corrupt system that he even tried to revive in his own little way? He had corrupt people around him, yet he had the best team and they were able to record some groundbreaking milestones that even your children will turn out to benefit from tomorrow. Guy, stop limiting your thought because of the hate you have for Jonathan, as he's the current corrupt one. Your hate must be extended to past leaders who sow the seed of corruption. Talk of Gowon, OBJ, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalam, down to the last man. Stop your irrational comment joor, before the wrath of God descend upon you. sad

Now are you of the opinion that we should substitute the obvious selective fight on corruption by Buhari perceived enemies for building our economy?. Or maybe you are not aware that the damages done for just this 6month would take many years to quell, before facing the usual perennial problems.

I don't think Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption, If we still have people like this potential thief who reason from their anus.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by onelife97: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
989900:

Seconded. We can donate to such cause.

Since saharareporters is so popular in Nigeria and diaspora.They are in a very fine position to awake a good revolution either peaceful or bloody,we don't care.But as much as I appreciate their investigative journalism,but I believe they are kind of picky in their report.

How come Tinubu,Fashola et al have not being exposed on corruption and treasonable acts.

We all heard Fashola has hotel(s)in UAE and nobody is talking about that.
How come the story of Saraki and that pig,what's the name again,the senator man from Kogi wey dey always show himself but don recluse after SR show some of im transactions on personal bank accounts in the US.Good,DINO MELAYE!
You see SR don't report anything about SR case with the govt since he don pass President Buhari choices as ministers.And we the citizens don't even remember anything again but to move on and be complaining online as e-warriors.

NB.I am a Yoruba from Lagos.
Re: How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS by onelife97: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Have been saying what you said for a while on Nairaland. The future of the youths are being mortgaged and destroyed by the worthless leaders and their proxies. Nothing works in Nigeria except corruption and Nepotism. How long are the people going to accept mediocrity and subhuman living ?. Hopefully, the youths will put the fear of bloody and inevitable revolution in the leadership.

Since saharareporters is so popular in Nigeria and diaspora.They are in a very fine position to awake a good revolution either peaceful or bloody,we don't care.But as much as I appreciate their investigative journalism,but I believe they are kind of picky in their report.

How come Tinubu,Fashola et al have not being exposed on corruption and treasonable acts.

We all heard Fashola has hotel(s)in UAE and nobody is talking about that.
How come the story of Saraki and that pig,what's the name again,the senator man from Kogi wey dey always show himself but don recluse after SR show some of im transactions on personal bank accounts in the US.Good,DINO MELAYE!
You see SR don't report anything about SR case with the govt since he don pass President Buhari choices as ministers.And we the citizens don't even remember anything again but to move on and be complaining online as e-warriors.

NB.I am a Yoruba from Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.