Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? (3259 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by kstadaura: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello Romancelanders, This goes to both guys and girl, how do you feel when you see your ex with a guy whos richer and more matured than you?

How do you feel when you see your ex with a girl prettier than you?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by naijaboiy: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2015
I will feel encouraged and motivated. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Kraspo(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Trunaijian: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2015
'Ex' you say. U man up and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by iceberylin(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
I will feel encouraged and motivated. smiley

That's just it...
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
I couldn't care less. Fact remains, I hit it 1st & she's just feasting on my sloppy leftovers grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I couldn't care less. Fact remains, I hit it 1st & she's just feasting on my sloppy leftovers grin

ur head dey there grin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2015
i dont think any of my exes can ever meet anybody better than me.... cos there is really nobody better than me . .

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2015
trust Me if you know your worth, you won't give AF. besides, I doubt if any of My ex new guy , can do it better than I. (I Top the List)
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
But what exactly did you hit first? cheesy

The " D "? If that's it then I can understand. grin

But if you left him as a broke guy and then you meet him later on as a more succesful guy with a hotter chick I don't think you'll care less. tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by kstadaura: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
trust Me if you know your worth, you won't give AF. besides, I doubt if any of My ex new guy , can do it better than I. (I Top the List)

DDeliverer:
i dont think any of my exes can ever meet anybody better than me....
cos there is really nobody better than me

what made the two of you say that?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

But what exactly did you hit first? cheesy

The " D "? If that's it then I can understand. grin

But if you left him as a broke guy and then you meet him later on as a more succesful guy with a hotter chick I don't think you'll care less. tongue

Yes, that's it, the D cheesy

Lol, we all change with the years & some of us are like wine, we get better & better with age grin If he's made a success of his life, doesn't mean I'm sitting here dating street hawkers either tongue In life, the only way is up. Either way, I don't bother myself with exes. I've got some that are now success stories & I know I still wouldn't wanna come near that. Rubbish is still rubbish even if it comes in a fancier package. They're still the same person in their core, so I'm not fazed or impressed.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by VampireeM(f): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2015
I dont feel bad @ all cause in my mind I believe my OWN BEST will come too and there are many nice real men out there to start feeling sad about ONE MAN and his new lady.....

When my ex introduced me to his gf then, I compliemented her from my heart cause truly she is good. cool
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by joseph1832(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, that's it, the D cheesy

Lol, we all change with the years & some of us are like wine, we get better & better with age grin If he's made a success of his life, doesn't mean I'm sitting here dating street hawkers either tongue In life, the only way is up. Either way, I don't bother myself with exes. I've got some that are now success stories & I know I still wouldn't wanna come near that. Rubbish is still rubbish even if it comes in a fancier package. They're still the same person in their core, so I'm not fazed or impressed.
You sound like the girl who still believes that she stands tall because she was the one who ended a relationship, even when she's at fault.

A man can never reason beyond his age!
PunkyVeer:
I believe you've heard that song by Ray J? With this same title.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by schumastic(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's y I still love you *winks*
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Pffft
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by cosby02(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2015
undecided

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by nikkiking(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
shaaaarap tongue

That doesn't tailed to the question.

Na ur type de melt when you see ur ex-bobo with a better classy babe showed up before ur face tongue

U would quickly flashback how he used to knack u akpako with his Anaconda. U would want attention tongue.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2015
VampireeM:
I dont feel bad @ all cause in my mind I believe my OWN BEST will come too and there are many nice real men out there to start feeling sad about ONE MAN and his new lady.....

When my ex introduced me to his gf then, I compliemented her from my heart cause truly she is good. cool
Awwwww.... So sweet
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2015
joseph1832:
You sound like the girl who still believes that she stands tall because she was the one who ended a relationship, even when she's at fault.

A man can never reason beyond his age!

At fault about what? Do you know something I don't? Let me rephrase that, do you know how/why those relationships ended? I can tell you this, none of it was my own doing or they would have dumped me. Yes, I do stand tall, because I have nothing to be ashamed of. Matter of fact, no ex of mine would ever point a finger at me & say I did them dirty. I was awesome to all of them grin They have no ill feelings towards me as far as I know, because they're friendly when we do meet by chance & they also enquire about my wellbeing from family members + friends. It's just me who doesn't want any form of relationship with them, because I don't see the point in being friends with past lovers. I prefer my circle small & current. I'm sure I'd be BFFs with all of them if I was the type that remains friends with exes, because some still want to be friends with me tongue I just let their friends requests on social media gather dust, because I just don't wanna be their friend. End of

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin I will juz smile...coz my mom taught me a good lesson in life...
Give away ur toys to the less fortunate...
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
stop forming boss when in reality he was the one that hit u first and not the oda way round.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
all this women forming boss mehnn!! dserv to be rape
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by joseph1832(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

At fault about what? Do you know something I don't? Let me rephrase that, do you know how/why those relationships ended? I can tell you this, none of it was my own doing or they would have dumped me. Yes, I do stand tall, because I have nothing to be ashamed of. Matter of fact, no ex of mine would ever point a finger at me & say I did them dirty. I was awesome to all of them grin They have no ill feelings towards me as far as I know, because they're friendly when we do meet by chance & they also enquire about my wellbeing from family members + friends. It's just me who doesn't want any form of relationship with them, because I don't see the point in being friends with past lovers. I prefer my circle small & current. I'm sure I'd be BFFs with all of them if I was the type that remains friends with exes, because some still want to be friends with me tongue I just let their friends requests on social media gather dust, because I just don't wanna be their friend. End of
And now you sound like the girl who called it quits because she caught her ex cheating.

If everyone of your boyfriends have been cheating on you, I believe that tell a certain thing about the kind of person who are.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by joseph1832(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
all this women forming boss mehnn!! dserv to be rape
Na all of them no get boyfriend/husband.

Na dem you go see for church dey sow seed for husband anyhow.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Na all of them no get boyfriend/husband.

Na dem you go see for church dey sow seed for husband anyhow.
i dey tell u bro, still 32 to 40 and no husband, they will come to nairaland to form feminist when in reality they envy young ladies that are married and loyal and submissive to their husband.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Maxi112: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
among both of u, whc is d toy? I guess is u... bleep u hard and dump (case close)
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by joseph1832(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
i dey tell u bro, still 32 to 40 and no husband, they will come to nairaland to form feminist when in reality they envy young ladies that are married and loyal and submissive to their husband.
Even that one wey dey yan about wetin him mama teach am, I no go surprise say she still single oh.
later dem go come dey form old mama youngee.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2015
joseph1832:
And now you sound like the girl who called it quits because she caught her ex cheating.

If everyone of your boyfriends have been cheating on you, I believe that tell a certain thing about the kind of person who are.

Man, whatever. All I know is they ended for different reasons. One was a liar, etc.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2015
I simply careless even if shes the best in beauty nd brains

I fuvkin care damn less

Once i have u as an ex watever u do wit ur life is non of my business

The feelins die out dat same moment we say its over

Fuvk all my exes out there trust me i care less
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by joseph1832(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Man, whatever. All I know is they ended for different reasons. One was a liar, etc.
Yea, like I never heard that before. tongue

I thought in your earlier posts you were the one saying you ended the relationship?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Even that one wey dey yan about wetin him mama teach am, I no go surprise say she still single oh.
later dem go come dey form old mama youngee.
that one na sugar mommy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unforgeable First Fingering I Have Ever Had In My Life / Shocking S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online Just N / Young Man Beaten To A Pulp For Having An er.ection During A Private Coaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.