Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? (1296 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by angelgirl1(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2009
My aunt married a Yoruba man and I remember specifically that he immediately took to her children that she already had with another man previously as though they were his own. He had them calling him 'baba' (at the time they were still toddlers). It was so cute. Anyways is that usual of the way in which Naija men might pursue a woman?
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by ariblaze(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2009
everyone to their own is the best answer to that question

has noting to do with tribe/religion
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by tpiah: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2009
baba?

@ anyway, they normally spend money on her while they're dating.
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by luxoire(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
some of them will HOUND YOU no sorry - its like by saying NO you mean YEs and they dont get that they are annoying you angry
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by biola44: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2009
most guys go all d way while some end up pissing d girl off, but i know when 2 draw d line
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by na2day2(m): 2:46am On Jun 05, 2009
luxoire:

some of them will HOUND YOU no sorry - its like by saying NO you mean YEs and they dont get that they are annoying you angry

are u talking from experience? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by luxoire(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
na2day?:

are u talking from experience? undecided undecided undecided

YES tongue
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by na2day2(m): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2009
luxoire:

YES tongue

really? i can help u, my name is Dr. Phil smiley smiley smiley
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 06, 2009
Like monkeys after a riped banana
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by na2day2(m): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Like monkeys after a riped banana

i guess that is a good thing
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 06, 2009
na2day?:

i guess that is a good thing
No, not at all
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by C2H5OH(f): 2:19am On Jun 06, 2009
i love you
i want to marry you

like that
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by na2day2(m): 2:26am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

No, not at all

Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

i love you
i want to marry you

like that
Thats a typical naija man response.
After day 3: "I like you a lot, I see you eing my wife. I want to have kids with you, bla bla".
Creppy lots.

na2day?:

ewo lo n se eleyi?
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by yme1(f): 2:31am On Jun 06, 2009
you are very pretty
i love your smiles
can i get to know you
i wanna know where you are from
oh i love your tribe
and bla bla bla undecided
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by na2day2(m): 2:41am On Jun 06, 2009
y me:

you are very pretty
i love your smiles
can i get to know you
i wanna know where you are from
oh i love your tribe
and bla bla bla undecided

those are very romantic words grin grin grin

FL Gators:

ewo lo n se eleyi?

pidgin english only plz tongue tongue
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by iice(f): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2009
Rofl @ replies grin grin

luxoire:

Gurl for real o
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by philip0906(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2009
nwa i have money anything u want i will give uuuuuuuuuu. grin
u r the finest girl have ever set my eyes on. u fine pass my mama. grin grin
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2009
If you have peace of mind, get ready to lose it!
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by yicob(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
(strolling on the street of Lagos ) 15/18/2098.

Akin: Hello baby, I was the one waving my hands when you passed by the one-storey building, as in the one painted chocolate red.

Lizy: Ok, how do I help you.

Akin: **chuckles** am Akin a geophysics graduate of University of Ikoyi.

Lizy: sorry I don't have much time to discuss. Anyway, am Lizy. . . and what do u do?

Akin: I just finished my nysc and would be going for a managerial post interview in an International Oil Company in PH. Actually your face looks familiar, as in I know you somewhere.

Lizy: really ? wow. . . .a good job is ahead of you. But I dont think I know you.

Akin: i love your swag style. You re chic gurl. I love the way you smile, walk, talk. Oh my you re an angel.

Lizy: thank you. (shouting) okada, okada, motocycle, Obalende

(the duo exchanges tele number)

(at respective homes, Akin dials Lizy)

Akin: Hi Lizy, thanks for talking to you yesterday

Lizy: how are u Akin ?

Akin: i have a confession.

Lizy: go on Bwoy, am all ears.

Akin: the very first time I saw you, my love for you was gallivanting like an antelope. My love for you is as hard as nairaland. You are the sugar in my tea and the place I call home. Anytime I hear your voice, i feel like jumping into your arms. You are the woman that shares my dream. Please Nkem Lizy, I want to marry you. Please please, i love you, true to God. Are u there ?

Lizy: I can hear you. How come you love me so much for the first time of seeing.

Akin: love surpasses time barrier, am on my kneels, just say yes.

Lizy: am not interested in any relationship. I have some issues bothering me.

Akin: what is it ? Tell me, I would help.

Lizy: em . . .em. . .thats my darling. I lost my Aunt's N120,000 on my way to the market. If you can help me with N100k.

Akin:  ha, serious issue. 120k. Ok I would try my best. If you can come to my house on  Sunday. 8pm.

Lizy: ey, i love you. Ok, i will. Bye.

(hangs phone)

** soliloquizing in their rooms**

Akin: (rolling and laughing all alone in his unceilled cubicle)stupid girl, she wants money. God will just catch her and make her come on sunday. I will make sure i tear her to pieces. Suck her breasts like viju milk. 9 rounds is my mission.

Lizy: (applying pancake infront of a mirror) mumu boy , maga don pay. So him think say i be ashewo ? When Sunday come, I would tell him to come to Tantalizers with money. He will not only give me 100k but also pay for rice and chicken + ice tea. Now I can buy 11 G-strings, 8 Bras, 9 armless and 3 high soles (cocoshoe) like that of T*pe2000.

(light fades)
THE END.
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by IFELEKE(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2009
@yicob
are you writing from experience? grin grin

Dear Sugar
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. Why! this miraculous thing happened is because papie I love you spontaneously and as I stand horizontal to the wall and perpendicular to the ground I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous gurl. papie please Stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat. To me each day starts by thinking of you and ends by dreaming of you. Each time I see you my metabolism suddenly stops and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear My medular-oblangata also stops functioning.
Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon you would understand. That's why I need to see you face to face with you, soon. I think I have to pen-off hear because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Catch you pa- later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs ever bite you coz you are too sweet a thing for them,
Yourz Ever,
Sugar tapi tapi
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by patwhizkid(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2009
Roflmfbo!
Yicoooooooob! U are something else o.
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by philip0906(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
yicob:

Akin: Hello baby, I was the one waving my hands when you passed by the one-storey building, as in the one painted chocolate red.

Lizy: sorry I don't have much time to discuss. Anyway, am Lizy. . . and what do u do?

Akin: I just finished my nysc and would be going for a managerial post interview in an International Oil Company in PH. Actually your face looks familiar, as in I know you somewhere.

Lizy: really ? wow. . . .a good job is ahead of you. But I dont think I know you.

Akin: i love your swag style. You re chic gurl. I love the way you smile, walk, talk. Oh my you re an angel.

Akin: the very first time I saw you, my love for you was gallivanting like an antelope. My love for you is as hard as nairaland. You are the sugar in my tea and the place I call home. Anytime I hear your voice, i feel like jumping into your arms. You are the woman that shares my dream. Please Nkem Lizy, I want to marry you. Please please, i love you, true to God. Are u there ?

Lizy: I can hear you. How come you love me so much for the first time of seeing.

Lizy: em . . .em. . .thats my darling. I lost my Aunt's N120,000 on my way to the market. If you can help me with N100k.

Akin: ha, serious issue. 120k. Ok I would try my best. If you can come to my house on Sunday. 8pm.

(hangs phone)

Akin: (rolling and laughing all alone in his unceilled cubicle)stupid girl, she wants money. God will just catch her and make her come on sunday. I will make sure i tear her to pieces. Suck her breasts like viju milk. 9 rounds is my mission.

Lizy: (applying pancake infront of a mirror) mumu boy , maga don pay. So him think say i be ashewo ? When Sunday come, I would tell him to come to Tantalizers with money. He will not only give me 100k but also pay for rice and chicken + ice tea. Now I can buy 11 G-strings, 8 Bras, 9 armless and 3 high soles (cocoshoe) like that of T*pe2000.

(light fades)
THE END.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by Igwe9(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2009
@yicob
Oh boy, you no go kill person for laugh here! grin can we have the part 2, what happen later?
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2009
@Yicob
Lmao, so true cheesy
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by bluespice(f): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2009
yicob u on some ish i swear! grin
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by init4dmoni(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ yicob
ROFLMAO TO DEATH
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by iice(f): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2009
Bwahahahaha grin grin
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by yicob(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
Duh
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by na2day2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2009
yicob:

Akin:  ha, serious issue. 120k. Ok I would try my best. If you can come to my house on  Sunday. 8pm.

(hangs phone)

(light fades)
THE END.

wey the part 2 na? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by 190: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
yicob is the same akin in dis same issue
he ended up paying that 100k
trust me he did grin grin
Re: How do Naija guys usually pursue a girl they like? by yicob(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ 190.
me, Akin ? nah, you got it wrong.

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Sponsor His Girlfriend Thru University / Can U Date An Anshy Regardless Her Profession? / close this acct Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.