Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (52843 Views)

Gov El-rufai Allegedly Slapped By His Deputy, #istandwiththeslap Trends / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by nduchucks: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
The kind of reform El-Rufai seeks to introduce and is introducing in Kaduna requires the demolition of illegal structures belonging to both the rich and the poor. We saw his methods in Abuja and he suffered the same kind of criticisms at that time. Today, Abuja is one of the most well planned and "on point" cities in the country.

The same people who went to stone him will praise and re-elect him in a few years. My ancestral home is in that state and I endorse El-Rufai 100%. cool
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
He was filming and taking pictures of the incidence when the alleged 'attack' was going on. If u want to lie, say something believable.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
Good development. Amaechi once said : we steal money because you didn't stone us. Ambode should be the next, we voted for CHANGE.
This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue. We voted out the People Destructive Party's because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.
I am not in doubt dat u are in a state of aporea. Y did Buhari win d Northern region in 2011 wen u voted GEJ? Y did dey(the north) still continue in dat same pattern of voting in 2015 if not dat dey were simply voting for "their brother" (Buhari). So y vilify d Igbos for a subjective-crime dat oda tribes especially d Hausa/Fulani is guilty of too. Secondly, on d strength of ur empty argument, can u mention any South-West state where d governor of dat state was stoned because ppl were dissatisfied with his performance ALWAYS THINK BEFORE U TALK"WRITE.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by taiwoakin(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is mere propaganda of lies. The incident happened in Katsina state and it involved a house of reps member. No lie perpetrated on social media lasts long. I can see the pdp wailers jumping happily over an incident that never was. Smh

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by buchai: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
el-rufai is annoying and a liar at dsame time. his hatred stinks everywhere he goes this is coming too late.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by omoakin111: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
They taught their people how to stone GEJ. now that Gej is no more there and they still have more stones in the backyard they have to use it on the master that though them.good for him btw only a blind man will not recognise hell rufai even if he disguises as a woman. his height will sell him out. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bCjwL0RW4z4/VmQZTwMeAbI/AAAAAAAHkQw/ZoGUI7rUppg/s1600/a.png[/img]
Twitter handle Kaduna state project (@kaduna_project) shared a video of the alleged attack. Screen grabbed from the video but feel free to go on the handle to see the attack. More photos after the cut..

That's him supposed in the car...the angry young men threw sticks at the car...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-O7pDcgA1ccY/VmQZUSN6GeI/AAAAAAAHkQ0/rQD55dErB5U/s1600/b.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tRawkul9KV8/VmQZUyQ1GxI/AAAAAAAHkQ8/5B9J3QxFOhA/s1600/c.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-eYC-xVgQtxk/VmQZWYIdzVI/AAAAAAAHkRI/_HBMIPx-9mY/s1600/d.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-i_3tHPOKGX8/VmQajUU2E1I/AAAAAAAHkRc/7eCezmV7YV8/s1600/11.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ltmHeppX0rE/VmQZW8IxRJI/AAAAAAAHkRM/7XlR78uYFdA/s1600/e.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8JU_zZoDC1o/VmQaqAIho3I/AAAAAAAHkRk/OE5iIMR9CYU/s1600/f.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-governor-el-rufai-allegedly.html

El Rufai is reviled by his indigenes. They know he is a crooked thieving liar.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by NaijaCuzin: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
Good development. Amaechi once said : we steal money because you didn't stone us. Ambode should be the next, we voted for CHANGE.
This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue. We voted out the People Destructive Party because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.
I don't really get you on Ambode matter ,I know you have heard that he spent 4.6B naira just on security so what r u blabbing about. ..Wetin u wan make e do undecided
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by rigarmortis: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
Am sorry then. We must stone sense into their brain. We voted them to serve us not to loot away all our treasury.

So you want ppl to stone enugu or anambra governors who are currently doing well abi, why not stone osun state governor

You talk as if stoning a governor is prize worthy, anyway as theodore orji what he has gone through in the hands of abia people, even after office when he went for a burial in aba, and he is nowhere as bad as a certain aregbeshola, who currently calls all and sundry to commission drums and needs a course in financial management

Pls dont jump to conclusion next time

Btw when imo ppl boo roachas ppl like you will still say its because he is apc
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Armstrong1975: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is the beginning of positive change, not the negative changeof white lies and propaganda by el rufia and his All Propaganda Change
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by rigarmortis: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
omoakin111:
They taught their people how to stone GEJ. now that Gej is no more there and they still have more stones in the backyard they have to use it on the master that though them.good for him btw only a blind man will not recognise hell rufai even if he disguises as a woman. his height will sell him out. shocked shocked shocked

Lol
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by refiner(f): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Continue in your ignorance.

sure I will! I rather continue in my ignorance Dan to swallow insults all in d name of corrections.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue. We voted out the People Destructive Party because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.
U guys r nothing but toothless bulldogs. U wont do nada even if u see ambode on top of ur mother!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by yommen: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:

I support you on the traffic Congestion thing. And funny enough, LASTMA officials are one of the causes. I was going out one morning from Ikorodu. We met heavy traffic just few meters after Majidun and the holdup was serious until we were almost at Owode Onirin. We got there and it was LASTMA officers that were there. No accident and no vehicle loading passengers. You can't believe that the road totally free from there.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Gboliwe: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
refiner:

sure I will! I rather continue in my ignorance Dan to swallow insults all in d name of corrections.

Goodluck
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Firefire:
You see...

The lies from APC has expired in Kaduna. cheesy

El Rufai is a known Buhari, Sir Ahmadu Bello ideology student. Southern Kaduna which is mostly christians know this. El Rufai has marginalized them.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by thecall: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
pls note that i am full PDP supporter. But whoever posted this article is lying. the picture posted is actually a video which shows wat tranpired during APC sokoto north LG primaries. the prado belongs to Aminu bello( commisioner of commerce.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by thecall: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
taiwoakin:
This is mere propaganda of lies. The incident happened in Katsina state and it involved a house of reps member. No lie perpetrated on social media lasts long. I can see the pdp wailers jumping happily over an incident that never was. Smh
it happened in sokoto during APC Sokoto north primaries. the gate there leads to the basket ball court at the stadium
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by katki: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pictures from Kebbi State during campaing of a PDP candiate
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by marxist88: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
is not true
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
elrufai stoned in Zaria.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by favourlove1: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
for your mind you voted out gej n voted in saints n its a pity your saints are worse than gej so out of frustration you stoned him. To bad gullible one. The Na boys say all thses comming that was y they would rather stick with d not so perfect than vote the acclaimed saints who have just scammed a whole country. I don't pity you. U deserve the punishment your getting
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by bakjal(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
The rate at which fake news or stories are being posted by the media is very alarming,dangerous and therefore not healthy for our crippling nation.

OP for ur information these pictures are taken before elections, not even from kaduna state at all.

I hope and pray that one day all the people posting fake news would be punish accordingly.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chidozieude:
The Governor of Kaduna is supposedly attacked and yet it is Biafrans that are the loudest complainers

What is the business of Igbos with Kaduna State?

[size=15pt]nna ihe nka gwu kwam ikeooo!!! shocked shocked shocked

the thing seriously tire meooo!! i av gone thru the news twice to be sure its kaduna state and not Imo state! embarassed embarassed

why are we drinking panadol extra for anoda peson headache ekwa! embarassed embarassed

What is wrong with igbo youths? what brand of virus has infected the brains of igbo youths?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Chamber10(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
nwaanambra1:

[size=15pt]nna ihe nka gwu kwam ikeooo!!! shocked shocked shocked

the thing seriously tire meooo!! i av gone thru the news twice to be sure its kaduna state and not Imo state! embarassed embarassed

why are we drinking panadol extra for anoda peson headache ekwa! embarassed embarassed

What is wrong with igbo youths? what brand of virus has infected the brains of igbo youths?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided[/size]

Some people sha...so you have to claim Igbo moniker just to disguise as an Igbo to comment on Nairaland. Na wa for you. Even the so called Igbo you spewed up there is not correct. Shame on you
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Next is bubu, that's what happen when you deceive people with high-tech lies to win them over without a good reward for their trust and loyalty, just hope el-rufai won't blame jonathan oh
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
I thought he was named the best Governor how come his people want to kill him? This Apc change is the worst change in all facts
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:
When will Aregbesola be stoned? I remember T.A Orji was stonned the other day
with satchet water some time in Aba......
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Taich(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
homesteady:
He must have done something very bad! He is just barely 7 months in office.

That's almost 15% of his total time. Tick tock my brother no time.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by ddeola: 2:31am On Dec 07, 2015
PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years and some people are expecting magic in 6months. @ na wa for Nigerians o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.