Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (52846 Views)

Gov El-rufai Allegedly Slapped By His Deputy, #istandwiththeslap Trends / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
Good development. Amaechi once said : we steal money because you didn't stone us. Ambode should be the next, we voted for CHANGE.
This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue. We voted out the People Destructive Party because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.

This one na morning for Una. Thank God that Anambra rejected your apc and Ngige.

You guys would have voted for Agbaje but blind and deaf followership and pride made you guys to choose Am bode.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Attacking a government official is a myopic way of handling grievances..

BTW why would the governor roll in a one car convoy, only Fayose can do that.... so am taking this news with a tablespoon of salt.
na only Fayose fit enter keke napep with people
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by leoweblinkblog(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time attact

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Attacking a government official is a myopic way of handling grievances..

BTW why would the governor roll in a one car convoy, only Fayose can do that.... so am taking this news with a tablespoon of salt.

Na just beginning. No be changy. Za su chi kuturma. Govt official ma ass. As if people didn't stupidly attack Goodluck. Abeg wake up. Na d same people wey jhoin do d abrachadabra wey kari dem enter go still stone dem. No be free meal and deceit. Na double double.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hell Rufai, Oshi omo ole, Okoro cha: All popular only on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by amnesty7: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Imortal001:
But come oh op, wehtin be their reasons for attacking him?.. no bring buga story come here oh!
The guy now saves the state about N1.5b monthly by blocking ghost workers/pensioners and dubious refuse disposal contracts. A lot of so-called big men are now hungry, hence the sponsorshi of the attack. They have not seen anything yet. In his 2016 proposal presented to the state HA last monday, 66% is for capital projects and 33% for recurrent expenditure. A complete reversal of the status quo.

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
An unpopular and reckless governor who sees himself as super man. I am not saying this is good for him but at least it will make him to realize that he is not that popular and invincible.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Osu175(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
I still remember abduljabbar4 comment...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Smh...Was it PDP that was ruling in osun that's now equal to an IDP camp? what was your people's reaction to that mess?...Was it PDP that was ruling in Oyo that's being used as comic comprehension essay for students now?...What was your people's reaction to that mess?... Was it PDP that was ruling in Ogun that keeps deducting money into leaking purses? what did your people do about it? which region generates ex convicts and drug barons as leaders?...

Before you continue with convulsing on your hatred and sadistic spirit towards Igbo; kindly tell me which region protested against prosecution of Tinubu by CCT? Which group believes that it is accountability to build duo boreholes with 138m and 78m for website? And would die insulting anybody that calls out the case? ...Do you want me to go on...I just decided to quote you unlike ignore you as usual...Kindly do a comparative analysis of cost of governance between APC SW and PDP/APGA SE including cost of infrastructure execution vis a vis debt burden between those two regions?...
they can't be equal coz Lagos which many southeasterners reside should spend more...get your maths right.How many SE governors have been questioned?instead you blame the federal government for your misfortunes..When jonafraud was president,he had a massive support from the SE even when they knew his administration was super corrupt.I do not have a problem with buhari being sentimental in prosecution of corrupt leaders because if one politician from my state is prosecuted,it's one step to development in my state...any politician who steals from me isn't my brother,so let the sentiments continue...I pray the sentiment gets to my state o...so we can be corruption free in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by macaranta(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Very interesting...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by refiner(f): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
I thought Dey normally move wif convoys......#my thought tho
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Gboliwe: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
refiner:
I thought Dey normally move wif convoys......#my thought tho

Didn't you read that he disguised himself? What other disguise do you want when you see convoy? Try and be reasoning before hitting the "reply" button.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by ikkkkk: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
The so called Best Governor attacked?

Blame GEJ for it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by anonimi: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
Didn't you read that he disguised himself? What other disguise do you want when you see convoy? Try and be reasoning before hitting the "reply" button.

Far too many of our fellow citizens are too LAZY to read and have a serious problem with comprehension when they finally manage to read hence we are taken for 200 million mumus by our leaders looters.
Very sad, bro.
Very pathetic.
How can we redeem ourselves from such debilitating malaise

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by 0nyegame(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
Am sorry then. We must stone sense into their brain. We voted them to serve us not to loot away all our treasury.

you are a real man,i like this ur reply,some othe people will stil argue with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Gboliwe: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
anonimi:

Far too many of our fellow citizens are too LAZY to read and have a serious problem with comprehension when they finally manage to read hence we are taken for 200 million mumus by our leaders looters.
Very sad, bro.
Very pathetic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

Lol. It gets really irritating. Hers was the second post asking the same yeye question. Na wa for us sha

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by abdusma8(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
That is not elrufa'i,rather it's a video of a member of house of reps in mani,katsina local government area
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by refiner(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

try to correct someone wif luv,,,,nigerians self nd dere ways of talkin to someone....nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Thanks bro.

0nyegame:
you are a real man,i like this ur reply,some othe people will stil argue with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Gboliwe: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
refiner:

try to correct someone wif luv,,,,nigerians self nd dere ways of talkin to someone....nawa o

Have you taken the correction already? That's all that matters, madam!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by francizy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
madridguy:
Good development. Amaechi once said : we steal money because you didn't stone us. Ambode should be the next, we voted for CHANGE.
This is one thing I like both the Hausa and the Yoruba's for, not like the people of " Na my brother " let him continue. We voted out the People Destructive Party because we want good governance. Ambode, Lagos is no longer safe, Traffic this days is something else, act fast or you face the same fate. No more business as usual, either you work or you vacate the seat.

For once, be reasonable in your miserable life! For just once, be reasonable! Later you attack them if they threaten secession. Why can't you divisive morĂ´ns ever comment without dragging others to the mud? Why?

If I may ask, how many times did you stone Obj?
How many times did you stone Aregbesola?
Was it not in the same Zaria I saw pictures of Abacha placed in almost all public transport vehicles?

I guess these people I mentioned are/were all heroes right?
Ask Anambarians what they did to Mbadinuju before you spew rubbish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Dinirojones(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chidozieude:
The Governor of Kaduna is supposedly attacked and yet it is Biafrans that are the loudest complainers

What is the business of Igbos with Kaduna State? How is this going to help Dilector? How is this going to actualise Biafra?

Go and face your country and let Nigerians deal with their own problems
bros o jus tire for them o....actually voted for Jonathan 6yrs ago buh I will also glady say I voted him out...
Would hv been sympathetic with their agitation for biafra if only they started the agitation during jona's regime , see Dem shouting marginalization n complainin abt bein neglected when there brother promised them the 2nd niger bridge.....they are jus confused lots I tell ya...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by refiner(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=anonimi post=40746299]

Very sad, bro.
Very pathetic.

if only u knw who u re talkin abt.......reading is my hobby,,I read almost everyfin dat I lay my hands on Buh I Jst hate reading anyfin politicx Dats y I Jst commented after I Jst scan thru it.

so sire pls reserv dose words nd picx for someone else
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by refiner(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Have you taken the correction already? That's all that matters, madam!
I Dnt need it sire,,,,,,,, manner of approach matters a lot.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by anonimi: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
refiner:
if only u knw who u re talkin abt.......reading is my hobby,,I read almost everyfin dat I lay my hands on Buh I Jst hate reading anyfin politicx Dats y I Jst commented after I Jst scan thru it.

so sire pls reserv dose words nd picx for someone else

Sorry oh madam abeg make you troway the cane oh. cheesy
I commented based on what was posted as I no be witch to sabi you outide of wetin you comment for here na. grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by anonimi: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
refiner:

We all need to be corrected when we make errors although I agree with you the approach matters............however on NL sometimes one is carried away by the passion of what is being discussed.
Cheers.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by basilo101: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
When will Aregbesola be stoned? I remember T.A Orji was stonned the other day

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) by Gboliwe: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
refiner:

Continue in your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.