Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. (2143 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / She Disgraced Me And I Paid Her Back My Own Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
She requested I followed her to her church. We got to the church and sermon was ongoing, later the pastor asked all those that needs special prayers to stand and come forward. my landlady ordered me to stand up and follow them, I said but madam I don't need any prayers na. She voiced at me "will you stand up my friend, you nor know say your case pass prayers".... all the crushes I was eyeing and my new busty neighbor sitting close to us were staring at me and laughing. angry even one babe that promised me free gonking immediately after church frowned her face. No gonking for me again. She go think say I get problem truly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by iceberylin(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol...i dh owe rent dh claim say u no need prayers... grin
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
LOL how long have u been owing? if its 1year and above then she was right, ur case don pass bcareful.
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by Khd95(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Judging by ur moniker,i tink ur landlady is rightgrin
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by obiorathesubtle: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin she promise you free gonking? Lwkmfh... Mehn. Nawaforyou o

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by Tswata1992: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
May b u no dey gree pay rent
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by Dongorgon5(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mad poster
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by faith551(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Maybe you are owing your landlord, that's why she has such control on me. Me? I don't take shit, I do my thing.
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by MzPecs(f): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op needs Jesus!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by osesology(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
hihihihi lol @gonking, is that a new word?

*mycandidopinion*
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by naijaboiy: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ok
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
U need the prayer truly @ op judging from ur post
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wanted to say what a stupid post, but after seeing your moniker, am not surprised
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by queenoflafia(f): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mr.stupidity!your stupidity is getting out of hand o grin
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by SurefireAsoOke: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ur moniCker ssai it all

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by cruzita(f): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
nothing to comment .
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by funkydoc11: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
U dey church dey think of babe wey don promise you free gonking, still u no believe say your case pass prayer. Dis sickness wey ur moniker define na strong tin o!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by flokii: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
stupidity:
She requested I followed her to her church. We got to the church and sermon was ongoing, later the pastor asked all those that needs special prayers to stand and come forward. my landlady ordered me to stand up and follow them, I said but madam I don't need any prayers na. She voiced at me "will you stand up my friend, you nor know say your case pass prayers".... all the crushes I was eyeing and my new busty neighbor sitting close to us were staring at me and laughing. angry even one babe that promised me free gonking immediately after church frowned her face. No gonking for me again. She go think say I get problem truly.

grin

but she no lie na... ur case need serious prayer

from ur post alone sef..
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by Manfred05(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
stupidity:
bro this nw national disgrace oh
Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by angeltolly(f): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op... As old as you are You really needs prayer. angry

Re: My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. by emilyone(f): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
What is gonking ?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / The Essence Of A Relationship / Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.