Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You (2398 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / Men's Greatest Lies To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 9:00pm On May 31, 2009
Let's compile a list. Even if they have never been told to you, what are the greatest ones you have heard?

Mine is "I love you"
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 9:00pm On May 31, 2009
"Trust me"
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by whitelexi(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2009
"Not on the first date"

For where? grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2009
whitelexi:

"Not on the first date"

For where? grin

haha rofl grin grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

Let's compile a list

Mine is "I love you"
I love you too grin

What a cliche! "I thought you loved me"

whitelexi:

"Not on the first date"

For where? grin
See babe magnet undecided
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by blackmann(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2009
I'm a virgin shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 9:11pm On May 31, 2009
hahaha

I'm on the pill, you don't need to use a condom.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 31, 2009
you are the daddy
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by manmustwac(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2009
I haven't paid my school fees
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 9:48pm On May 31, 2009
lool

he is just a friend.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Secretz(f): 10:20pm On May 31, 2009
Not the 'greatest' but some I've heard:

'It's not you, it's me' cool

'I love you' grin

'I need you' lipsrsealed

The greatest ones I've ever told:

'That was the best sex I've ever had'. wink grin

'Yeah, you're hubby material.' tongue
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Sauron1: 10:22pm On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

Let's compile a list. Even if they have never been told to you, what are the greatest ones you have heard?

Mine is "I love you"

"I've only done it once"
Yea yea, how many times have i heard the same schitzo?
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by tope5000: 10:23pm On May 31, 2009
C2H5OH:

hahaha

I'm on the pill, you don't need to use a condom.

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by oyinda3(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2009
I don't roll with liars. lol
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by tope5000: 10:24pm On May 31, 2009
Secretz:

The greatest ones I've ever told:

'That was the best sex I've ever had'.    wink     grin   

'Yeah, you're hubby material.'      tongue

Rofl . . . .  grin grin

@topic
Still thinking cheesy
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by LadyT(f): 10:25pm On May 31, 2009
"It didn't mean anything"

angry
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Pataki: 10:29pm On May 31, 2009
Wow! It is too big, you cannot enter me! grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Sauron1: 10:31pm On May 31, 2009
Pataki:

Even Prostitutes say that these days.
Buncha liars. grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by tope5000: 10:33pm On May 31, 2009
'I love u more than life itself'
Shut up asshole angry cheesy
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by StephenP(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2009
'I really can't see myself with anyone but you'.

Funny because we broke up a couple of weeks later because she couldn't 'see how it was going to work out.'
I still wonder if she was pyschic or something, shawty was always seeing something lol.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by tope5000: 10:37pm On May 31, 2009
StephenP:

Funny because we broke up a couple of weeks later because she couldn't 'see how it was going to work out.'
I still wonder if she was pyschic or something, shawty was always seeing something lol.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pataki:

Girls just say that to boost ur guys ego tongue
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Secretz(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2009
tope5000:

'I love u more than life itself'
Shut up asshole angry cheesy

LMAO, any guy that says that needs a slap. a very big one.  tongue

StephenP:

yep that's one of the greatest!!   grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Pataki: 10:43pm On May 31, 2009
tope5000:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girls just say that to boost ur guys ego tongue
Not when every girl keeps saying it over and over? grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

~Sauron~:

Even Prostitutes say that these days.
Buncha liars. grin
Prossies? I do not know of them oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 10:44pm On May 31, 2009
it was an accident.

it only happened once.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Sauron1: 10:44pm On May 31, 2009
Pataki:

Prossies? I do not know of them oh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Amsterdam, Essex, Abeokuta.
Should i go on?? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by tope5000: 10:46pm On May 31, 2009
Pataki:

Not when every girl keeps saying it over and over? grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yelzzzzzz . . . . cheesy
We know that shyte make u feel like the MAN cheesy
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Pataki: 10:51pm On May 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Amsterdam, Essex, Abeokuta.
Should i go on?? grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked :oIt wasn't me! cool cool

tope5000:

Yelzzzzzz . . . . cheesy
We know that shyte make u feel like the MAN cheesy
No no. A MAN is always the MAN. tongue What you say should not define me as a man. When you have got it, you have got it! cool

@ topic,

I am confused. I just got out of a complicated relationship.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by C2H5OH(f): 10:52pm On May 31, 2009
lmao didn't she know that before. what a silly girl.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by Secretz(f): 10:57pm On May 31, 2009
Pataki:

shocked shocked :oIt wasn't me! cool cool
No no. A MAN is always the MAN. tongue What you say should not define me as a man. When you have got it, you have got it! cool

@ topic,

I am confused. I just got out of a complicated relationship.

The kind of line I would use on a guy I didn't like or want. tongue
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by 190: 11:03pm On May 31, 2009
dont use a condom! shocked shocked
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by follypimpi(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2009
I love you more than life itself,yet we broke up 3 days after she told me that.

I once lied to a girl that my heart it's so Fragile that she should be gentle with me.
Re: What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You by StrStruck(f): 11:37pm On May 31, 2009
StephenP:

Death! I think there's a slight chance I may have used something like that before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere / Els Van Doren Probably Punished For Her Shameless Adultery / Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.