Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere (2396 Views)

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by fizzybaba(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2009
i need y'all to be sincere

i v got this notion.

i have x-rayed quite a number of jilt in relationships, talking abt a girl dumping a guy and interestingly most of the time the dumped guy happens to be the 'struggling' type. am talking abt guys who dont have a job or have one not well paying, dont control a flat or a ryde and all related parameters associated with a made guy

u hardly find a 'made' guy been dumped just like that, if u do, they must have been dumped for some 'more made' guy and yet you find our ladies saying 'its not about the money' , 'money is not a factor'

confession time is here.

does prospect not count anymore? is it about the money or money is just an integral factor
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2009
prospect definitely does count oh! I mean when a lady sees that her guy has some severe potential and is trying his hardest to better himself then there tends to be more understanding and endurance!
Altho ladies do get a bit disheartened at times and i wont lie alot of guys that arent established do get dumped because we ladies tend to compare our friends bf's against our own. . . . .
i think that's where the problem comes in and also the longevity of success. . . . . on the guys part! Its hard to know what ur worth and feel like ur not receiving it!
I think thats where things start to go wrong. . . . . . esp when one wants a good future and she believes that her partner would not be able to step up to the plate. . . . .

nobody wants to suffer in a relationship. . . . .we all want a secure future!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by xqwysyte(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
He doesnt have to be spilling the benjamins. As long as i see he has great career/business prospects and he is hardworking, he is ALL mine. kiss
As a matter of fact i dont like dating the 'too rich guys'. undecided
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by izeek(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2009
well prospect shud still counffor something. my take.
and if dem ladies want all the niceties, then there is no crime working with the guy to achieve it.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by kok(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2009
xqwysyte:

He doesnt have to be spilling the benjamins. As long as i see he has great career/business prospects and he is hardworking, he is ALL mine. kiss

I wish this can be truth!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by fizzybaba(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
i think that's where the problem comes in and also the longevity of success. .

that begs the question, how long. even when it is visible the guy is trying is hardest, there comes a point when the lady feels she has had enuff of a struggler. am talking from a brother's experience just so you know.she even confessed it had to do with his struggling status.

now am wondering if i should wait till am 'made' b4 going into a rlp,when it will be difficult to find true love and staging a reality tv show like koko mansion to find a wife might not feasible or just get into it anywayz and expect to be dumped anytime
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
xqwysyte:

U must be one in a billion
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
ok well u guys should look at it this way!
From my own experience- i'd been with a guy for a year and a half that was "struggling", i paid for most things etc etc etc. Then when it really dawned on him that i was doing most of the work financially he began to feel sooooo uncomfortable and in turn began to misbehave which in turn MADE ME dump him!
I was ALWAYS optimistic abt our future and actually tried to motivate him to the fullest but apart from some ladies getting fed up with broke guys that havent anything to their name, those SAME GUYS start to feel an inferiority complex that makes them wild in all manners!
So its not only the ladies that are dumping men that are "struggling". . . . . . some guys that cant handle not being successful make themselves "dumpees". . . . . ,
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

From my own experience- i'd been with a guy for a year and a half that was "struggling", i paid for most things etc etc etc. Then when it really dawned on him that i was doing most of the work financially he began to feel sooooo uncomfortable and in turn began to misbehave which in turn MADE ME dump him!
I was ALWAYS optimistic abt our future and actually tried to motivate him to the fullest but apart from some ladies getting fed up with broke guys that havent anything to their name, those SAME GUYS start to feel an inferiority complex that makes them wild in all manners!
So its not only the ladies that are dumping men that are "struggling". . . . . . some guys that cant handle not being successful make themselves "dumpees". . . . . ,
I can understand where u coming from, though i must give u credit for helping him financially, not many girls will do that.

Respect!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
thanks justwise. . . . .and AGAIN i say u are WISE! grin grin grin
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

thanks justwise. . . . .and AGAIN i say u are WISE! grin grin grin

Its all good , sister! keep doing ur thing, u got my respect
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by xqwysyte(f): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
kok:

I wish this can be truth! true

Well it is, lipsrsealed
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by kokoA(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2009
Thought we have said it on this forum before that love is not for the poor undecided . Every body wants comfort not only ladies.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by walestar2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2009
All girls are chop and run, if your money never finish, dem will stay till dem help you finish am. that is why most of them when taking to fast foods, they eat like hungry Goat, after they finish eating, they will still get take away- away with them. callthem to Hotel, they will say No. call them to party, they will think about it but tell them you wan carry dem go do shopping, Na dem go even tell you say what if una go right now or pick a very close date.girls are hunter and hunting for guys, don't try me because i will give it to you double if you think you are bad.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by TheSeeker(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2009
Jilt is a common occurrence. Your observation, poster, is very true. There are many reasons as regards to this.

A guy who is yet to be "made" have four types :

** Willing to better himself, striving hard to ensure he comes off and breaks off the chains of penury; and has some opportunities or hope for some.
** Lazy, waiting for bread to be dropped on his laps.
** Willing to make use of every opportunity he has, but has none.
** Just unlucky; no matter what opportunity he has, something happens that blows it and never was any his fault. It's just pure unluckiness.

Ladies will stick with the first type apparently. They will break off from the second, maybe the third and definitely the fourth. It's not easy for a girl to stick to a guy who's unlucky especially these times where time does nothing but flies.

They will work with the first type of guy because there's an instrument to work with -- opportunities. Without opportunities, you merely can't do anything unless miracle happens, which, only "losers"(depends) hope for.
Everyone wants a comfortable relationship, but if presently it doesn't show off any sign of comfort then chances are that you'll work to make it better for the both of you, only when the other party is willing and ready to make use of every opportunity available to them.

However, I have to admit that there are ladies who are simply gold diggers, intolerable, and lazy. They can't and will never endure the pressure, the tribulations and the rigor that comes with day in and out struggling to introduce comfort into their relationship.

Guys on the other hand cannot envisage a future with a girl who has no future. I don't know of any guy who would date a girl who doesn't have prospects, plans for herself --- at least for myself. Everyone wants a partner they can be proud of, someone you can show off to your friends; a partner that when married can be an exemplary factor to your kids. When a woman drops a "made" guy for a "more made" guy, she's a gold digger.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by CrazyMan(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2009
i need y'all to be sincere

i v got this notion.

i have x-rayed quite a number of jilt in relationships, talking abt a girl dumping a guy and interestingly most of the time the dumped guy happens to be the 'struggling' type. am talking abt guys who dont have a job or have one not well paying, dont control a flat or a ryde and all related parameters associated with a made guy

u hardly find a 'made' guy been dumped just like that, if u do, they must have been dumped for some 'more made' guy and yet you find our ladies saying 'its not about the money' , 'money is not a factor'

confession time is here.

does prospect not count anymore? is it about the money or money is just an integral factor
Funny observation.

But my dear, life is about moving forward; lets say you’re working in a company where you earn peanuts. . .  and after enduring there for a good number of years, your prayers are answered and you get a job that pays triple of your present salary.

Now tell me, would you remain in that same company due too the loyalty you have for them, or would you grab the opportunity for a better life?

Same thing goes for the ladies. .  everyone wants a better life.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by TheSeeker(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

Yes, such guys are the kind that don't have hope, don't want to seek any and lack the potential to dig one up for themselves; such guys deserve to be dumped. If he worked along with your motivation, you wouldn't have dumped him.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Pittbaby(f): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
I dumped a guy for another and finances had nothing to do with it , The guy just did not know how to treat a women. I dont care how much money you have if you can't treat me right , then how will i even enjoy the money .
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
wale.star:

All girls are chop and run, if your money never finish, dem will stay till dem help you finish am. that is why most of them when taking to fast foods, they eat like hungry Goat, after they finish eating, they will still get take away- away with them. callthem to Hotel, they will say No. call them to party, they will think about it but tell them you wan carry dem go do shopping, Na dem go even tell you say what if una go right now or pick a very close date.girls are hunter and hunting for guys, don't try me because i will give it to you double if you think you are bad.

PLEASE do NOT generalize! There are MANY decent girls in this world, wifey material and girls that have fantastic home training.  angry angry angry
I guess ur opinion only applies to u so YOUR SENTENCE should actually start. . . . . . . . All the girls that I DATE are chop and run. . . . . no be anybodys fault u no attract good girls with good mannerisms and a hope of a good future!  undecided

PÉLÉ OH!!!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by lumideezle(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2009
most ladies would nt admit ,bt a guys pocket rate or at least wat he makes u belife he is worth at fist site determining factor to weather u would even go out wit him in the first place, the break up happens when these babes find out that wat they saw was all screen saver then they would start giving excuses like, he cant terat a lady nice,he is too dumb e.t.c and im like so u dint know all of these when u were saying yes abi? The so called rich guys even treat their ladies worse and are way way dummer bt still they dont get dumped

[size=8pt][b]BOTTOM LINE IS Dont start wat u cant finish (love-vendor yourself up b4 going to look for babes) nobody wan suffer
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
Wel, there is 'e go betta" and there is 'e no go betta, ever'.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2009
lumideezle:

most ladies would nt admit ,bt a guys pocket rate or at least wat he makes u belife he is worth at fist site determining factor to weather u would even go out wit him in the first place, the break up happens when these babes find out that wat they saw was all screen saver then they would start giving excuses like, he cant terat a lady nice,he is too dumb e.t.c and im like so u dint know all of these when u were saying yes abi? The so called rich guys even treat their ladies worse and are way way dummer bt still they dont get dumped

[size=8pt][b]BOTTOM LINE IS Dont start wat u cant finish (love-vendor yourself up b4 going to look for babes) nobody wan suffer

THANKYOU OH, make una tell them!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

PLEASE do NOT generalize! There are MANY decent girls in this world, wifey material and girls that have fantastic home training. angry angry angry
I guess ur opinion only applies to u so YOUR SENTENCE should actually start. . . . . . . . All the girls that I DATE are chop and run. . . . . no be anybodys fault u no attract good girls with good mannerisms and a hope of a good future! undecided

PÉLÉ OH!!!

Don't worry i know u are one of the good girls around
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
justwise:

Don't worry i know u are one of the good girls around

thankyou justwise, for the 3rd time on NL, I'll state to anybody that is yet to know that U ARE WISE!!!!
my dear ur my kinda guy! Uve definitely got my respect!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by na2day2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

pay my own bills, i promise i wont misbehave grin grin
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by yme1(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2009
na2day?:

pay my own bills, i promise i wont misbehave grin grin
i cant believe this cry cry
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by topup: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
I think the seeker said it best smiley.

As for me, I look for potential. I will stay with someone who has a great character and potential, if he is unlucky, I will stay with him, I don't believe in luck anyways so I know that things happen for a reason and he will surely pull through, there's no harm in believing that until it happens.
Secondly, I will not stay with a guy who does not want to work, a guy who calls himself self-employed because he cannot be bothered to look for a job, stability is key too. I would prefer a guy who has a strategy, not a guy who will Yahoo one day, and then when he getsfed up of that will work in a dead-end job. A risk taker is also key, I am a risk taker too.

I don't worry too much about how much my guy will earn because I have so many plans for myself. I will be fine no matter what and so I have more time to look for the more important things in a spouse like personality. After all, you can have all the riches in the world but if he disrepects you, cheats or abuses you, what will it matter. Who will want to stay in such a relationship??
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by oyinda3(f): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
i agree with seeker as well.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

thankyou justwise, for the 3rd time on NL, I'll state to anybody that is yet to know that U ARE WISE!!!!
my dear ur my kinda guy! Uve definitely got my respect!

Awww, u are a star!! i will hang out with a girl like u anytime, anyday
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by bluespice(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
am i the only one hearing bells tolling? tongue
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
bluespice:

am i the only one hearing bells tolling? tongue

Hmmmmm, yup
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by bluespice(f): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
ha! thats not true siree bob tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote For The Most Stupid Romance Thread / Dedicated To All Females Around Here. / Wedding:how Do I Tell Guests Not To Bring Gifts But Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.