Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? (4745 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by ichommy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
NON wink
wealthinfos:

So which god do you see that u worship?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by oyeludef(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
I like Satan for the same reason I like people like Voldermort, Sauron, The joker, and darkseid. everyone loves a Good villain in any fiction story.

What baffles me however, is how badly scripted his character is. In any good story, the Villain is supposed to be more powerful than the protagonist. that would make sense of how the antagonist ever Got that far. and even reviewing the backstory of Satan, There are so many loopholes. first, He wasn't the one who actually corrupted humanity. that was the snake. a mere animal. and even from then, Satan never harmed or killed anyone in the old testament. It was God himself that did all the mass murders.
The verse of the bible which many people largely claim gives a detailed description of Satan's rebellion, Isaiah fourteen twelve or so, is not even talking about Satan at all in any context. it is largely referring to a human being.

Suddenly, in the old testament, the devil becomes the bad Guy. the guy who rebelled and wants our souls for himself. we don't even know why he rebelled. but the claim that he managed to convert a third of the angels to his cause only suggests that he was fighting for a good cause. otherwise, how would you be able to garner that much support?

and why can't God forgive Satan? why can't they reconcile? is the only solution the burning of one in a fire for eternity? i thought divine beings were supposed to be intelligent?

Put yourself in Satan's position. you really don't have a right to hate and condemn him like so . . . because you don't even know what happened. there should always be hope for any being. whether Satan or not. That is . . . in any Good story.

so why do you hate him so much?
lol. So d Bible is a mere script to you? Good luck. For starters, to understand about the devil you av to look at d Bible closely. devil is d dragon dat appears in d book of revelation. It was d devil dat possessed the body of d serpent in eden, it was devil dat entered in judas iscariot, its dis same devil dat is gonna possess d anti christ during d great tribulation

1 Like

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
oyeludef:
lol. So d Bible is a mere script to you? Good luck. For starters, to understand about the devil you av to look at d Bible closely. devil is d dragon dat appears in d book of revelation. It was d devil dat possessed the body of d serpent in eden, it was devil dat entered in judas iscariot, its dis same devil dat is gonna possess d anti christ during d great tribulation
I have looked at the bible closely enough. wink

It is not the devil that possessed the body of the serpent in eden.

yeah, so maybe it was the devil that possessed the body of judas iscariot and whatnot, one needs to consider his motives.

here we have a person, doomed to an eternity of torment by a merciless God. what do you expect him to become? Good? undecided Satan's motives are well developed. God's motives on the other hand,

he behaves like a psychopath most of the time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by wealthinfos(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichommy:
NON wink

You don't worship any God, meaning you created yourself. No be so?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by trapQ: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Get this, God isn't the one burning humanity in hell. Humans are the ones burning themselves in hell. God only made hell for the devil and his fallen angels. Humans chose to join them. Going to heaven or hell is a choice. Hod has warned and warned, did signs and wonders, prophecies have fulfilled, yet people don't harken unto him.

God has already given us salvation. it's left to us to claim it. Its no longer his fault if we fail to claim his "free" gift of salvation.

wealthinfos:

Ok and how about the other good deeds of the sinner? Lets come out the religious box and discuss for a while
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by wealthinfos(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
trapQ:
Get this, God isn't the one burning humanity in hell. Humans are the ones burning themselves in hell. God only made hell for the devil and his fallen angels. Humans chose to join them. Going to heaven or hell is a choice. Hod has warned and warned, did signs and wonders, prophecies have fulfilled, yet people don't harken unto him.

God has already given us salvation. it's left to us to claim it. Its no longer his fault if we fail to claim his "free" gift of salvation.

Pls hit the nail at the head directly. Do you believe that man will burn in hell fire? Or you mean whoever accepts salvation, even though he sins will be saved from this fire?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by trapQ: 5:34am On Dec 07, 2015
john 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whosoever believeth in him shall have everlasting life".

Romans 10:9 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead , you will be saved".

So yes, if you accept Christ, you will be saved. But if you accept Christ and still go around sinning and doing things that are not befitting of a child of God, you will lose your salvation and go to hell. Accepting Christ should come with total genuine repentance from sins.
wealthinfos:

Pls hit the nail at the head directly. Do you believe that man will burn in hell fire? Or you mean whoever accepts salvation, even though he sins will be saved from this fire?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:

Hitler wasn't the one who killed six million plus Jews in the second world war.
It was the the Jews that Killed themselves by being Jews and staying in Germany. they should have just left there and came to africa. nothing would have happened to them. when the first thousand Jews were being killed, the rest should have left. they had enough warning. they brought it upon themselves, Hitler was . . . innocent.

You, dear, are a religious nazi.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by oyeludef(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

yeah, so maybe it was the devil that possessed the body of judas iscariot and whatnot, one needs to consider his motives.

here we have a person, doomed to an eternity of torment by a merciless God. what do you expect him to become? Good? undecided Satan's motives are well developed. God's motives on the other hand,

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation 12:9 KJV
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2015
oyeludef:
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation 12:9 KJV
He deceiveth the whole world?

I think not sir. God is the main deceiver here. first he put a tree in reach of some kids, and used that as an excuse to Bleep with humanity, then he allowed his son to be killed so that people who didn't know his son had been killed would suffer for eternity.

and then he promised gullible people that once they get to heaven, their sorrows will be over.

such deceit . . . God outdoes Satan in every respect.

2 Likes

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by oyeludef(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2015
@op,from this thread u should be able to see that journey to hell is a choice so d ball is in individuals court to decide.
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV
I am a scientist and i know alot of scientists that believes in God. Atheism is not product of scientific belief but an offshoot of d depraved. I av met stack illiterate who are athiest too and dey seem wise in their own head wen dey speak. Heaven or hell its ur choice. Ur belief or unbelief in God will not make Him more God or less God.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by wealthinfos(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

Are you of the devil or of God? Lemme understand ut position here
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2015
wealthinfos:

Are you of the devil or of God? Lemme understand ut position here
I'm not of anybody. I don't care about your beliefs. i just think the story is a very interesting one. what i didn't understand, is what i just asked you. what is the proof that Satan is the antagonist?

The scenario is very similar to the apartheid in south Africa. nelson mandela is seen as an antagonist by white supremacists. he is painted as the bad guy and is jailed.

now, we have a very different opinion.

God as already been established as an egomaniacal person. he has been established as someone who thinks highly of himself. this God is proud and he thinks of everything he has created as his toys. the humans are to worship and reverence him or he will burn them. they are not to say anything against his ideas or he will have them killed for blasphemy.. He gives orders and humans are to immediately follow. in fact, not knowing about the order is not an excuse. you will be punished anyway.

Satan has a different strategy. he reasons with the humans and tries to convince them using logic. he makes human do what he want's by taking time to speak and work with them.

throughout history, both God and satan have been known to do bad things. the motives of one have been established. he is pained. the motives of the other seem to suggest he is intrinsically evil.

and yet, people who believe this story paint The latter as ALL GOOD. and the former as ALL EVIL. a black and white picture with no shades of grey.

why such gullibility?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2015
oyeludef:
@op,from this thread u should be able to see that journey to hell is a choice so d ball is in individuals court to decide.
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV
I am a scientist and i know alot of scientists that believes in God. Atheism is not product of scientific belief but an offshoot of d depraved. I av met stack illiterate who are athiest too and dey seem wise in their own head wen dey speak. Heaven or hell its ur choice. Ur belief or unbelief in God will not make Him more God or less God.
No it isn't.

people who have not been preached to, people who have not had a chance to hear about Jesus will go to hell. so how can you boil it down to choice?

1 Like

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
No it isn't.

people who have not been preached to, people who have not had a chance to hear about Jesus will go to hell. so how can you boil it down to choice?
To our atheist brethren, most of you asked something from the Lord but did not do it or maybe you lost someone so important to you. But God is FAITHFUL repent so that you won't burn in hell. You guys are really intelligent but may I tell you that what you think or believe cannot change d reality. Hell is real whether you believe it or not. If anybody does not accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior, the person is going to hell , these are realities regardless of what you think

1 Like

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2015
hopelink1:
To our atheist brethren, most of you asked something from the Lord but did not do it or maybe you lost someone so important to you. But God is FAITHFUL repent so that you won't burn in hell. You guys are really intelligent but may I tell you that what you think or believe cannot change d reality. Hell is real whether you believe it or not. If anybody does not accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior, the person is going to hell , these are realities regardless of what you think
too many words here. just answer my question.

IF a person, has never Got to know about God. and hence, has never Got the chance to choose Jesus as his personal lord and savior, he will go to hell?

1. YES
2. NO
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
too many words here. just answer my question.

IF a person, has never Got to know about God. and hence, has never Got the chance to choose Jesus as his personal lord and savior, he will go to hell?

1. YES
2. NO

show me a person who has heard about Jesus.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2015
hopelink1:
show me a person who has heard about Jesus.
Theists . . . answering question with questions Since 33AD

this is a ridiculous question. but I'm going to assume you were asking me to show you who has not heard about Jesus.

I was recently talking to someone about Aztecs. the Aztecs were an ancient civilization that lived In Mexico before the Whites Got there. they were still around when Jesus died. However, since the whites Got there 1600 years later, after which they had already died out, None of them, An entire human Civilization, got to know God. or his son.
so where will their entire culture Go?

1. heaven.
2. hell.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

this is a ridiculous question. but I'm going to assume you were asking me to show you who has not heard about Jesus.

I was recently talking to someone about Aztecs. the Aztecs were an ancient civilization that lived In Mexico before the Whites Got there. they were still around when Jesus died. However, since the whites Got there 1600 years later, after which they had already died out, None of them, An entire human Civilization, got to know God. or his son.

1. heaven.
2. hell.
you believe these people existed but cannot believe Jesus died on the cross for your sin, give your life to Jesus and stop bothering yourself on mere history . Back to your question, father Abraham didn't have the law but acted according to the law . If to the best of your ability you follow your innocent conscience and fear God, he will come to your aid and direct and help you work out your salvation, be it in vision or dream or any other means
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2015
hopelink1:
you believe these people existed but cannot believe Jesus died on the cross for your sin, give your life to Jesus and stop bothering yourself on mere history . Back to your question, father Abraham didn't have the law but acted according to the law . If to the best of your ability you follow your innocent conscience and fear God, he will come to your aid and direct and help you work out your salvation, be it in vision or dream or any other means
what is this nah
If you possess enough intelligence, you will find that history, whenever it is ignored, will always repeat itself. angry history is NOT mere. it teaches us everything about our past. our mistakes. and the jesus you are preaching about sef is part of said history.
stop beating about the bush and answer my question.

the Aztecs, where will their entire civilization Go?

1. Heaven
2. Hell.

pick one or two. time is going. i have stuff i need to do.

1 Like

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
what is this nah
If you possess enough intelligence, you will find that history, whenever it is ignored, will always repeat itself. angry history is NOT mere. it teaches us everything about our past. our mistakes. and the jesus you are preaching about sef is part of said history.

1. Heaven
2. Hell.

let me read about them and tell you the answer, I cannot pick 1or 2 I am not that foolish
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Richirich713: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

1. heaven.
2. hell.

Some will go to heaven, some will go to hell.

"And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. (Revelation 5:7)

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Richirich713:

Some will go to heaven, some will go to hell.

"And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. (Revelation 5:7)

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. (Revelation 7:9)

so what is the criteria for those that will go to heaven?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
what is this nah

1. Heaven
2. Hell.

I have read about them, this kind of people will be judged according to their deeds. But once you hear about Him, there is no excuse
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
hopelink1:
I have read about them, this kind of people will be judged according to their deeds. But once you hear about Him, there is no excuse
So why are you people spreading this disease? you should keep this kind of belief to yourselves. make sure it never reaches anyone else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
So why are you people spreading this disease? you should keep this kind of belief to yourselves. make sure it never reaches anyone else.
even if no one tells you about Christ, do you think your deeds Will give you Eternity? You cannot do it alone. My king giveth strength to the weak
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
hopelink1:
even if no one tells you about Christ, do you think your deeds Will give you Eternity? You cannot do it alone. My king giveth strength to the weak
You just said in your previous post that people who don't know Christ will be judged by their deeds. so what are you saying again?

meanwhile, the entire population will go to hell nonetheless. because they participated in human sacrifice. The question you have to answer now is . . why the Bleep didn't god go to alert them that what they were doing was wrong? he sent no Jesus to them, nothing. he instead watched as they slaughtered themselves to people whom they thought were gods.

so God wanted them to go to hell then?

2 Likes

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Richirich713: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
so what is the criteria for those that will go to heaven?

He will judge everyone according to what they have done.

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done" (Revelation 22:12)

God "will give to each person according to what he has done." To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For God does not show favoritism. (Romans 2)
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
You just said in your previous post that people who don't know Christ will be judged by their deeds. so what are you saying again?

meanwhile, the entire population will go to hell nonetheless. because they participated in human sacrifice. The question you have to answer now is . . why the Bleep didn't god go to alert them that what they were doing was wrong? he sent no Jesus to them, nothing. he instead watched as they slaughtered themselves to people whom they thought were gods.

God is merciful
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by wealthinfos(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Richirich713:

He will judge everyone according to what they have done.

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done" (Revelation 22:12)

God "will give to each person according to what he has done." To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For God does not show favoritism. (Romans 2)

And in entering hell or heaven, what will be the yardstick considering the REALITY that every man has bad and good deeds? Those that will be cast into this lake of fire by God are therr no records of good deeds from them? And those that will be usherd into heaven are they total human saints with no single sin or bad deeds?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
hopelink1:
God is merciful
You sound like a brainwashed person right now.

God is merciful.

Yet God cannot forgive his creation without having his son killed in a most brutal way while also mandating that his creation believe this happened without any evidence whatsoever and who doesn't, won't be forgiven at all.

this is the power of indoctrination on weak minds.

1 Like

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Teempakguy:

Why have you decided to oppose anything called CHRIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealing With Pride As A Christian. / What More Do You Know About Angels? / Who Manufactured The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.