Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? (4746 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2015
hopelink1:
Why have you decided to oppose anything called CHRIST
I realy mean no insult here but you sound so foolish and pathetic. Teempakguy expertly debunked your ridiculous claims and beliefs and you couldn't even put up a fight, you are just as confused as your god. Please try to emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by lepasharon(f): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Lol!
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by wealthinfos(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
sylvalord:
I realy mean no insult here but you sound so foolish and pathetic. Teempakguy expertly debunked your ridiculous claims and beliefs and you couldn't even put up a fight, you are just as confused as your god. Please try to emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

pls thread carefully. lets be linient
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by analice107: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
too many words here. just answer my question.

IF a person, has never Got to know about God. and hence, has never Got the chance to choose Jesus as his personal lord and savior, he will go to hell?

1. YES
2. NO

Romans 2 :14.
For when the Gentles which have not and know not the law, do by NATURE the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves.
15. which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness and their thoughts accusing them.

Right now, your conscience is telling you things, you may decide to kill it, but when on ur own, you conscience ministers to you.
When you choose to love Satan and do his biddings, Its a choice you made.
There's no one in this world today, who can say he hasn't heard abt Christ, except those who willingly refused to hear.

You my Friend, have chosen to burn in hell, and so shall it be.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by analice107: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
sylvalord:

Must you spill filt anytime you open ur fangs? Didn't education do anything to ur character? Be civil for once in ur life. you must not pour poo from ur mouth every time you open it. Jeezzzz
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by OgundeleT(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2015
oyeludef:
actually, d Bible says hell was created for satan and his angels. Man was created to replace the office satan lost but he also joined in d rebel against God by going against His instructions intentionally. Man condemned himself to d same judgment satan deserved by joining satan in his rebellion. However, man has always have a second chance to make his was right with God but satan is eternally condemned. hell is just a temporary abode of men who rejected God’s way of escape. D real deal is d lake of fire where devil, all in hell nd all unclean things will b cast into.
good, But please didn't omniscient God know all these things you have mentioned will happen before?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
analice107:

Must you spill filt anytime you open ur fangs? Didn't education do anything to ur character? Be civil for once in ur life. you must not pour poo from ur mouth every time you open it. Jeezzzz
You are a FOOL!
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by cloudgoddess(f): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
The god of Christianity is a disgusting tyrant. Stop trying to make the lies make sense. It's just as horrible as it sounds which is why so many people are waking up & leaving Christianity by the droves. No matter what excuses anyone tries to make, an eternity of burning in flames for 70 or so years of misdeeds is the type of punishment a demon lord would inflict.

Not to mention impossible, since fire only hurts when you have a functioning human body (& nerves) to feel it with.

3 Likes

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by wealthinfos(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
cloudgoddess:
The god of Christianity is a disgusting tyrant. Stop trying to make the lies make sense. It's just as horrible as it sounds which is why so many people are waking up & leaving Christianity by the droves. No matter what excuses anyone tries to make, an eternity of burning in flames for 70 or so years of misdeeds is the type of punishment a demon lord would inflict.

Not to mention impossible, since fire only hurts when you have a functioning human body (& nerves) to feel it with.

What religeon are you? I like ur reasoning
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by HIbreed(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
wealthinfos:
I am a born Christain. I believe in the existence of an An
Almighty God. However, i am a radical thinker. I am thinking how true is the religious thinking that God will destroy man his favorite creature and will put him to burn in fire and brimstone in Evalasting HELL FIRE because of his bad deeds, and am thinking, will Almighty only consider his sins and forget about his good deeds? What's ur believe system and what does it say about this teaching? I believe I will learn something from you, from this discussion. Pls lets reason together.

Do hv a great festive week ahead! My bro,. God is LOVE. He would not burn humans in hell fire,the fire is to reprimand people of impending wrath of God when they blatantly refused to repent which is death. There is no logic to believe The Most High would stoop so low to punish imperfect humans in eternal hell fire after living for mere 30yrs on earth. My God is faithtful,my God is LOVE!!!

One luv❤
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by HIbreed(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=wealthinfos post=40741688]I am a born Christain. I believe in the existence of an An
Almighty God. However, i am a radical thinker. I am thinking how true is the religious thinking that God will destroy man his favorite creature and will put him to burn in fire and brimstone in Evalasting HELL FIRE because of his bad deeds, and am thinking, will Almighty only consider his sins and forget about his good deeds? What's ur believe system and what does it say about this teaching? I believe I will learn something from you, from this discussion. Pls lets reason together.

Do hv a great festive week ahead!
One luv❤
[/quoteMy bro,. God is LOVE. He would not burn humans in hell fire,the fire is to reprimand people of impending wrath of God when they blatantly refused to repent which is death. There is no logic to believe The Most High would stoop so low to punish imperfect humans in eternal hell fire after living for mere 30yrs on earth. My God is faithtful,my God is LOVE!!!
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by frank317: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
hopelink1:

The guy is too much for you right? See how u just de run round... Eyaaa.
I really pity you the way he dealt with u sha, the guy mean no b small.
Next time when u see reasonable people speaking, u should just shut up and listen.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
hopelink1:
Lol, why have you decided to oppose anything called . . . Not christ?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
analice107:

For when the Gentles which have not and know not the law, do by NATURE the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves.
15. which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness and their thoughts accusing them.

Right now, your conscience is telling you things, you may decide to kill it, but when on ur own, you conscience ministers to you.
There's no one in this world today, who can say he hasn't heard abt Christ, except those who willingly refused to hear.

You my Friend, have chosen to burn in hell, and so shall it be.
threats like this scare only cowards like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by analice107: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2015
sylvalord:
You are a FOOL!
Very typical.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by analice107: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Teempakguy:

How is this a threat? I just answered your question.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by analice107: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Teempakguy:

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by wealthinfos(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
sylvalord:
You are a FOOL!

Pls this is not a thread for abuses and insults. Lets be tolerant. Cheers
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
frank317:

The guy is too much for you right? See how u just de run round... Eyaaa.
I really pity you the way he dealt with u sha, the guy mean no b small.
Next time when u see reasonable people speaking, u should just shut up and listen.
reasonable people who are going to hell, what shall it profit you if you gain this world and Loses your soul. demonic wisdom that will destroy you in Eternity.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Some of you have been brainwashed by the devil himself, and now you claim to be wise, this wisdom will destroy you in eternity
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by MizJanet(f): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
analice107:

Goshh!! He said will they go to heaven or hellfire .. U talking abt conscience , pls answer his question : will they go to heaven or hellfire ?

You my Friend,have chosen to burn in hell, and so shall it be.

Abel didnt heard abt Jesus , when he died , He make heaven without Jesus dying for his sins ? Yes or no
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by MizJanet(f): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
trapQ:
Get this, God isn't the one burning humanity in hell. Humans are the ones burning themselves in hell. God only made hell for the devil and his fallen angels. Humans chose to join them. Going to heaven or hell is a choice. Hod has warned and warned, did signs and wonders, prophecies have fulfilled, yet people don't harken unto him.

God has already given us salvation. it's left to us to claim it. Its no longer his fault if we fail to claim his "free" gift of salvation.

So ur god will burn his own creations in your fictional hellfire right ?

I think the bible God claimed not to have such thought of burning humans alive in fire - says Jeremiah 7:31 , Isnt It ? Was he lying here ?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by MizJanet(f): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dear , the problem with lies is that u always have to make sure u remember what u initially said , but most times lies have a way of exposing its host . Of cos , u will contradict urself . For example . See below

::: deeds cant give eternity
hopelink1:
even if no one tells you about Christ, do you think your deeds Will give you Eternity? You cannot do it alone. My king giveth strength to the weak

:::: deeds can give eternity

hopelink1
This kind of people will be judged according to their deeds

Can u see how confuse you are ?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by MizJanet(f): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
hopelink1:
God created hell [s] for anyone who rebel, disobey him , human beings, Satan and his angels inclusive. Yes God is loving, merciful to them that love him but he is also terrible, cruel to disobedient children [/s]

@ bold , on which day of creation did the bible God create hell ?
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by initiate: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
analice107:
@ops.
someone asked me a question once, A man who kills a pregnant woman, gets the baby out of her womb, pound it in the mortar for money rituals, and I who just told a lie, shd both of us go to hell? she asked.

is it true the man actually did this to become senate president??/
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by initiate: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
wealthinfos:
I am a born Christain. I believe in the existence of an An

Do hv a great festive week ahead!

One luv❤

you can read the story of Noah to get a perspective. Luke 17 from verse 26
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by HIbreed(m): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2016
MizJanet:

deeds can give eternity
yes!!! Consider the case of Job.You are attracted to God when you live a holy and chaste life.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
MizJanet:
Dear , the problem with lies is that u always have to make sure u remember what u initially said , but most times lies have a way of exposing its host . Of cos , u will contradict urself . For example . See below

::: deeds cant give eternity

:::: deeds can give eternity

Can u see how confuse you are ?
deeds cant give eternity - for those who after hearing the gospel think that their good deeds can give eternity. Good deeds can give eternity like,, for people who did not hear the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Kdamilola(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2016
hopelink1:
do you believe d Bible? The Bible says no one comes to the Father email except through Jesus, it is not your so called good deeds that save you from hell, it is Jesus. Through him we become the sons of God and through him we are justified

Wow! How good is this!! I think I can now keep on with my bad deeds and believe in Jesus to seek heaven since good deeds ain't that necessary.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by frank317: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2016
hopelink1:
deeds cant give eternity - for those who after hearing the gospel think that their good deeds can give eternity. Good deeds can give eternity like,, for people who did not hear the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

Lol...in order words, hearing of the Gospel makes nonsense of good deeds.

Good deeds become useless once I hear the gospel. Hmmmmm

Evem y seven years old nephew will slap u for talking like a 3 years old.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Ganjafama(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
hopelink1:
God created hell for anyone who rebel, disobey him , human beings, Satan and his angels inclusive. Yes God is loving, merciful to them that love him but he is also terrible, cruel to disobedient children
Don't you think it would have been better for God not to create man at all. Because man is sinfull by nature. Man was on his own nonexistent and God created him only to exhibit his true nature of sin and be sent to hell by his creator.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by HIbreed(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kdamilola:

Wow! How good is this!! I think I can now keep on with my bad deeds and believe in Jesus to seek heaven since good deeds ain't that necessary.
grin lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shun The Love Of Money _pastor Chris / Holy Ghost Fire: Is It Biblical? / Breaking The Yoke Of Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.