Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? (4755 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Does God Truely Care For Man His Creature? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
frank317:

Lol...in order words, hearing of the Gospel makes nonsense of good deeds.

Good deeds become useless once I hear the gospel. Hmmmmm

Evem y seven years old nephew will slap u for talking like a 3 years old.
may God make us understand, hearing the Gospel doesn't in anyway make useless good deeds, I didn't say it does. If I ask you what good deeds are, you wouldn't go outside the mosaic law.(which you cannot keep at all times) But Christ came to give you freedom and victory over sin. And once you know Him, and believe believe Him, you shall be free
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kdamilola:

Wow! How good is this!! I think I can now keep on with my bad deeds and believe in Jesus to seek heaven since good deeds ain't that necessary.
you think you have any good deeds? (maybe in your own eyes) but the Bible says if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature and old things,, (old bad deeds) have passed away
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by frank317: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
hopelink1:
may God make us understand, hearing the Gospel doesn't in anyway make useless good deeds, I didn't say it does. If I ask you what good deeds are, you wouldn't go outside the mosaic law.(which you cannot keep at all times) But Christ came to give you freedom and victory over sin. And once you know Him, and believe believe Him, you shall be free

Your confusion keeps increasing.

Your God will judge people who didn't hear of Christ before death by their good deed.

But will not judge good people who hear but did not believe by their good deed. Why must anyone who is not brought up a christian believe in Christ?

You actually think you are the creator right? You think God, if he exist will do what u want him to do even silly things. Keep on ridiculing your God.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
frank317:

Your confusion keeps increasing.

Your God will judge people who didn't hear of Christ before death by their good deed.

But will not judge good people who hear but did not believe by their good deed. Why must anyone who is not brought up a christian believe in Christ?

You actually think you are the creator right? You think God, if he exist will do what u want him to do even silly things. Keep on ridiculing your God.
suit yourself
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by chikids(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
wealthinfos:

Ok and how about the other good deeds of the sinner? Lets come out the religious box and discuss for a while

Ezekiel 18:20-32 answers your question.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by chikids(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
oyeludef:
actually, d Bible says hell was created for satan and his angels. Man was created to replace the office satan lost but he also joined in d rebel against God by going against His instructions intentionally. Man condemned himself to d same judgment satan deserved by joining satan in his rebellion. However, man has always have a second chance to make his was right with God but satan is eternally condemned. hell is just a temporary abode of men who rejected God’s way of escape. D real deal is d lake of fire where devil, all in hell nd all unclean things will b cast into.

Your Biblical insight is very impressive. I like it.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by chikids(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
I like Satan for the same reason I like people like Voldermort, Sauron, The joker, and darkseid. everyone loves a Good villain in any fiction story.

What baffles me however, is how badly scripted his character is. In any good story, the Villain is supposed to be more powerful than the protagonist. that would make sense of how the antagonist ever Got that far. and even reviewing the backstory of Satan, There are so many loopholes. first, He wasn't the one who actually corrupted humanity. that was the snake. a mere animal. and even from then, Satan never harmed or killed anyone in the old testament. It was God himself that did all the mass murders.
The verse of the bible which many people largely claim gives a detailed description of Satan's rebellion, Isaiah fourteen twelve or so, is not even talking about Satan at all in any context. it is largely referring to a human being.

Suddenly, in the old testament, the devil becomes the bad Guy. the guy who rebelled and wants our souls for himself. we don't even know why he rebelled. but the claim that he managed to convert a third of the angels to his cause only suggests that he was fighting for a good cause. otherwise, how would you be able to garner that much support?

and why can't God forgive Satan? why can't they reconcile? is the only solution the burning of one in a fire for eternity? i thought divine beings were supposed to be intelligent?

Put yourself in Satan's position. you really don't have a right to hate and condemn him like so . . . because you don't even know what happened. there should always be hope for any being. whether Satan or not. That is . . . in any Good story.

so why do you hate him so much?

I pity your poor soul.
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by chikids(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
God that is confused or which one?
You are so afraid
Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by frank317: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
chikids:

You are so afraid

of course he is afraid.

who wouldnt be so afraid of your psychotic God. i think you should be scared too. he guy can be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
chikids:

I pity your poor soul.
okay . . . you Forbes billionaire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Until Jehovah Kills This Certain People, I'll Doubt The Bible Forever / One Good Reason Why You Shouldn't Take Atheists Seriously / Salvation Is Of The Jews.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.