Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas (2254 Views)

How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. / Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Happy Sunday romancelanders smiley

I am sure we guys will have been receiving notice and reminder messages from our babes requesting for different Xmas gift like say Christmas celebration na for them, sister!!! Na Jesus Christ birthday not yours so chill until its your birthday too wink

I know a lot of guys would have been running up and down to raise money just to buy Xmas gift for their babes but I will tell you "that's not your responsibility ". Buying ladies expensive gift WILL NOT make them LOVE you because love comes from the heart and once they love you, they will hardly request cash from you especially when they know you are managing.

Most of the Ladies you are trying to satisfy this Xmas arent dating only you (and i imagine how useless your life will be when you empty your account to buy her #5000 wristwatch while her other boo(s) will buy her iphone6 plus #200,000 and their body no go shake) therefore I believe you are just one of the father Christmas that we will record this year. tongue

That money you have been saving since November/October plus the one you have been planning to borrow (to surprise your bae) should be given to people who aren't healthy and financially OK to celebrate Xmas and receive blessing from God not ladies you are yet to marry that can dump your ass at any fvcking time.

Where they even write am say make we celebrate Xmas for our babes? You think buying her gift will make her yours forever? Capital NO .

Don't fall MAGA this Xmas because I don't want to read silly threads from guys who will fall victim.

[size=19pt]our nowadays ladies aren't loyal, if you don't buy her, another mumu guy will[/size]

be smart wink

5 Likes

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by naijaboiy: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Well i'm already a broke nigga so i'm not scared of any "babe" asking me to buy anything for her. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by RexKexMilann: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
WTF is This Niqqa

If you don't have Mulla to Spend on That Lass, Don't Open a thread Admonishing others Not to.

Nobody Forced you to woo, Let them girls Be angry.

Goddammit Already. I Am tired of shiits Already angry.

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by iceberylin(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who doesn't know this...
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by menix(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
The only time I bought a gift for a female is during my Primary school, I bought a broom for my teacher..

So wasting that money on that girl this Xmas is tantamount to investing in End Time.

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by benedictnsi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Danfuster(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Don't wanna hear story that touch

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by ucheHapers(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wait till January to read threads on Christmas mugus who refused to listen

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
RexKexMilann:
WTF is This Niqqa
If you don't have Mulla to Spend on That Lass, Don't Open a thread Admonishing others Not to.
coming from a jobless nigga who hardly send her babe #100 recharge card cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by RexKexMilann: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
agarawu23:
coming from a jobless nigga who hardly send her babe #100 recharge card cheesy grin
grin.

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
cheesy grin OP, X'mas means share ur blessings...it doesn't matter if it's a candy or a car u wanna give to ur bae, it's the thought that counts...

2 Likes

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Monalisa185(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
no matter the amount of sand you try to pour Inside our garri, we go still use am do sugar... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by AtomikEnergy: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
thank u o.p, dis xmas bitches dont deserve a dime from us guys. we wont give them shiiii but we will still chop the cvnt

2 Likes

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by HerexG(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Aga this is so on point jare, one needs to handle this our present babes with all manner of diligence

2 Likes

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Tallesty1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well i'm already a broke nigga so i'm not scared of any "babe" asking me to buy anything for her. grin
My bank sent me massage on Friday urging me to put something in my account because they don't see where they will deduct sms charges.

In other words, I am now so broke that I can not even afford to be brokecrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Some guys be trying to pour sand sand in gurls garri..

Fact is,no matter how small a guy ought to appreciate his g.f by sending gifts,not necessarily money.

This is christmas for pete's sakesadsadsad
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
My bank sent me massage on Friday urging me to put something in my account because they don't see where they will deduct sms charges.

In other words, I am now so broke that I can not even afford to be brokecrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
are you not married?
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
cheesy grin OP, X'mas means share ur blessings... it doesn't matter if it's a candy or a car u wanna give to ur bae, it's the thought that counts...
so you mean we should share our blessings foolishly and end up being broke shocked sad cool

NO smiley
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Monalisa185:
no matter the amount of sand you try to pour Inside our garri, we go still use am do sugar... tongue
Jolllyjoy:
Some guys be trying to pour sand sand in gurls garri..
Fact is,no matter how small a guy ought to appreciate his g.f by sending gifts,not necessarily money.
This is christmas for pete's sakesadsadsad
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
HerexG:
Aga this is so on point jare, one needs to handle this our present babes with all manner of diligence
bro na so ooo grin
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Broke niggas everywehre
No gift is too small. I buy her postinor, she buys me condom. Steady gonkin#
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
agarawu23:
so you mean we should share our blessings foolishly and end up being broke shocked sad cool

NO smiley

Not only u, ladies shud share their blessings too...
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you not married?
Nope.

But wait, is marriage the antidote to being broke?
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nope.

But wait, is marriage the antidote to being broke?
word!!
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Aseco(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Jolllyjoy post=40744994]Some guys be trying to pour sand sand in gurls garri..

This is christmas for pete's sakesadsadsad[/quot

I wil b expecting my gift frm u no matter ao small it is
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=Aseco post=40745518][/quote]llll
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Tallesty1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
word!!
Alphabet
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by naijaboiy: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:

We on the same path bro. grin
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
RexKexMilann:
WTF is This Niqqa

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Baby what are you giving me for xmas tongue
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
Baby what are you giving me for xmas tongue
U care for Cucumber?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? / Did You Know That... / I Can't Stop Loving Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.