Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? (2248 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Why Guys Always Kneel Down To Propose To Ladies / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Like you know, food for thought grin cheesy

Must it always be so... Can't the guy just stand and do his thing undecided
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
To the ladies
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nellybank(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its a personally choice...
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:

So you will stand right,? smiley
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yes. He has to kneel. It is called gentleman courtesy.
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by TrapKNNG(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nope! I'll stand face to face with my wife, look deep into her eyes and ask her to let me take care of her forever! cool
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by TrapKNNG(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nellybank:
**in p-square's voice** ah go deal with you... grin
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Mjshexy(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
NO sir
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by ronald4lif(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm not going to kneel down to propose to anyone, not even sure I'd formally engage anyone. We'd just get down to the business of fixing a date for wedding and every rite that goes with it. I don't conform to societal delirium. What next? Baby shower and other madness? No thanks.
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
I'm not going to kneel down to propose to anyone, not even sure I'd formally engage anyone. We'd just get down to the business of fixing a date for wedding and every rite that goes with it. I don't conform to societal delirium. What next? Baby shower and other madness? No thanks.

shocked shocked
shocked shocked
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's so cute embarassed
Do!
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by ronald4lif(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

shocked shocked
shocked shocked

Lol. What's surprising, miss?
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. What's surprising, miss?

So you're just going to say " July 19th we'll get married, get your parents." Alright cool.

Baby showers are cute... embarassed embarassed
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Yes. He has to kneel. It is called gentleman courtesy.

Hmmm... cool

In reverse can you kneel for him?
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Use hover board if u can't kneel down

Make we know say ur leg no wan touch ground too
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

Hmmm... cool

it is the guy that propose and not the lady.. Its just like a tradition.
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
TrapKNNG:
Nope! I'll stand face to face with my wife, look deep into her eyes and ask her to let me take care of her forever! cool

I like this grin
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by kinglekan: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by cruzita(f): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin nope I think standing with ur head will be sexier
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
Use hover board if u can't kneel down

Make we know say ur leg no wan touch ground too

How many you go use shocked
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

Hmmm... cool

Yes i can kneel for him in reverse
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
it is the guy that propose and not the lady.. Its just like a tradition.

This guy doesn't conform to that tradition undecided

ronald4lif:

Sooooo shocked
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
No be all woman like show up. Some women don't like show up public kneeling proposal. Some like it calm

Me I can do it for my wife material not for my babe.
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Yes i can kneel for him in reverse

smiley I like your skill power grin
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

How many you go use shocked

Was just sayin propose in ny way dat will suit u

Some knelt and proposed dey divorced now

Some just stood and spoke nd dey are still happily married

Do it ur own way dat wud make u feel joy and happiness grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by TrapKNNG(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

I like this grin
Okay then, tell suigeneris93 that I'm ready when she is grin
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by ronald4lif(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:

So you're just going to say " July 19th we'll get married, get your parents." Alright cool.

Baby showers are cute... embarassed embarassed

Lol. Not like you exemplified though. We're in a relationship and we both know and agrees we want to spend our lives together so I don't see the need for all those stunt and community imposed protocols. I'd prefer to just go down to the business of the day. Meet each other's families and kick start marriage plans.

Oh well, I'd request she be my wife but kneeling down doing so is not going to happen. Makes no sense to me.

I've to be honest I've never taking time to understand what baby shower means and to the best of my knowledge it is to wish the expectant mum a succesful delivery right? And if I may ask how's that going to change the outcome of the delivery process if anything was to go wrong?

My take is people are just increasingly getting bored and human's crave for attention is the drive behind all this invention. It plays no role in the delivery outcome, the longevity/happiness of the marriage nor the eminence or misfortune of the baby's future.
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by biz2get(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Was just sayin propose in ny way dat will suit u

Some knelt and proposed dey divorced now

Some just stood and spoke nd dey are still happily married

Do it ur own way dat wud make u feel joy and happiness grin

I would tell her on the bed after Good hot se,x cool and go like a BOSS
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

This guy doesn't conform to that tradition undecided

Sooooo shocked
dats unromantic of him.
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Standing's fine,I prefer it actually.That way he can wrap his arms around my waist,pull me in and ask me close to my ear.Goodness ♥.But I'm a bit of a introvert and don't care for the attention a man on binded knee,with ring would likely bring.
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

smiley I like your skill power grin

Tank u smiley
Re: Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

I would tell her on the bed after Good hot se,x cool and go like a BOSS

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oga kilode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelander's Be The Judge / Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! / See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.