Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please Help Before I Take My Life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Before I Take My Life... (2781 Views)

Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Before I Take My Life... by polt: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Please nairalanders...I really need your help ...I am depressed....people might say i am a fool but what i feel now i far beyond me....

I have been dating this girl for 5 years now.... We have been together through thick and thin and even as i type this, i shed tears... I have always Loved her.. All through the years, i have always been there for her and even when she lost her dad, i tried all i could... I have Hustled to see her happy. I took our relationship to the next level and went as far to see her mother and other extended family of hers. She treats me like trash even after all this years. Shared the little i had with her just to see her through thick and thin.. NOW she suddenly hates me for no reason. I had a little misunderstanding with her recently and suddenly her cousins started advising her to let go of me for no reason. I was there for her all through the years and those cousins of hers never advised her to leave me... Is it wrong to have a little misunderstanding with her and we can make things work. I never cheated on her all through the years and i am sating this from the debt of my heart. She cheated on me more than twice and even with a priest and her ex but i forgave and we moved on just because of LOVE.. IS THIS HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN LOVE? Now i am depressed and in pains... I really dont know what to do.. I really want to leave her . The SPIRIT IS WILLING BUT THE BODY IS WEAK....

PLEASE HELP ME NAIRALANDERS... cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by vizkiz: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
die murafucker, die!!!! !! angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by benedictnsi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
vizkiz:

Lol lwkm my nigga, I see you jor grin

But Op..... We are in 2015 almost in 2016.... No d do this kind blinded love... E no d reign again. Just move on

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by okirewaju(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Love

Hugs bro!
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by iceberylin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Guys just don't get it....

Once you notice ya Girl likes u no more ,dump her Azz...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
HMMM bro calm down, take a trip to brazil or mexico and tell me if u will not forget abt her completely and come home with a latin lady. "all im trying to say is that when one door closes, another open but often times we look too long at the close door that we dont see the one that has been opened.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Be strong and keep focusing on what u really want to happen in ur life...
There are some ppol in our lives that will juz teach us a lessons but wasnt meant for us & maybe she is juz one of them...
At least uv done ur best to the extent juz to make her happy.coz u love her but if she cannot content herself with it, then it's not ur fault anymore...
Pick urself up and try to move on. Remember, no one can help u with this except urself...

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by polt: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
There are some ppol in our lives that will juz teach us a lessons but wasnt meant for us & maybe she is juz one of them...
At least uv done ur best to the extent juz to make her happy.coz u love her but if she cannot content herself with it, then it's not ur fault anymore...
Pick urself up and try to move on. Remember, no one can help u with this except urself...

Good luck.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by slimzypink(f): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
so u wanna kill ur self lol.. u move on eez not hard
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by polt: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
slimzypink:
so u wanna kill ur self lol.. u move on eez not hard

How? I really do LOVE HER
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by slimzypink(f): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
polt:

How? I really do LOVE HER

come 4 me then ogini sad undecided

ok just kiddn...try loving ur self first.. u dont need another person love to give u happiness.. not all relationship wrk okay

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by aprilwise(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Love is reciprocal if not it becomes a crime.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Ab025(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Right luv
Wrong person!

But if you wanna go ahead and kill yourself then go on and just do it but trust me, I ain't gonna attend such foolish funeral cos u think life will stop even for a minute cos of your heartbreak

# be wise
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by NinaNigeria(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Something tells me yo girl is pregnant. Dats y she is hatin u so much. Its normal. Bt if she is nt pregnant. Dump her. U can do better
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by TrappKING(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP you have a problem I used to have during my university days, its called "Insecurity". Surely, there's a reason why she's no longer into you and the earlier you let go and realise that there are a gazzilione girls out there just waiting for you to say "hi", the better.

Examine yourself and believe you can do better. That girl doesn't deserve you. Trust me, when you move on, you'll realise how lucky you are to get outta that mess.

Man, know thyself. #NuffSaid.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Cholls(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
My brothers some guys are going throught hell from women o. Well sha gurd dey. My brother now that you're in your lowest of low in that department are you ready to listen to Men when they advice you?. Cuz even the way you're if you survive this suicidal thought it might affect other areas of your life to grow.
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by chimerase2: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op have u visited the CENTRE of EPINJA before?
If yes then u hv noting to loose bro grin
But if u insist on dying bro otapiapia sellers must sell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by OCTAVO: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
She's gonna get married to someone else anyway. Her mind has been made! Taking your life won't change her mind. wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Something tells me yo girl is pregnant. Dats y she is hatin u so much. Its normal. Bt if she is nt pregnant. Dump her. U can do better

Lol, don't give the guy delusional hopes of pregnancy. I'm sure she must have met someone else, someone she probably thinks is better than the OP, hence the scorn. He needs to move on no matter how painful it is. In the next relationship though, be less of a doormat. Females lose respect for a weak man that takes all the punches without even making a sound. That's a wimp.
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Fernandowski(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
can't fall in love,i got options
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by obiorathesubtle: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=19pt]mehn.. What are you waiting for? Kill yourself na![/size]

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by swimcash(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
see wetin telemundo dey causegrin
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Thats not so nice to say. He might be serious about taking his own life and here you are add yo his pain....... Becareful what you say to people so you dont end up bullying people to suicide........ cheers!
vizkiz:

OP .............you need to make yourself happy as happiness comes from within

Its so obvious, she doesnt want you no more......all you gotta do is pick whatever is left of you up, get yourself together and move on

forget about her cuz shes long over you.
To make matters worse, she must have had someone shes about to marry that her family are aware of. but like i said, you gotta move on. .
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Take my life and let it be

Concentrated unto thee

Take my heart thoughts nd my brain

Make dem sensible to thee o lord

Op gotto b kiddin me!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by wordbank(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
polt:

Thanks dear
So na d kind advice u dey expect?
If u kill urself death go come kill u
So no dey waste death time
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Babacele: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Good luck.
I'm proud of your
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by MzPecs(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
What's with guys and this, "after all I did for her"? Anyway, I blame ladies that depend so much on their bf because this is what you'll hear when decide to break up for reasons best known to you.

Back to the OP @ polt, pls do not take your life because of one girl who'll continue her life and even get married after your demise. I'm sure God has a better plan for you so pls quit being depressed.

What will be will be.
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by bronzegoddess(f): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
polt:
Please nairalanders...I really need your help ...I am depressed....people might say i am a fool but what i feel now i far beyond me....

I have been dating this girl for 5 years now.... We have been together through thick and thin and even as i type this, i shed tears... I have always Loved her.. All through the years, i have always been there for her and even when she lost her dad, i tried all i could... I have Hustled to see her happy. I took our relationship to the next level and went as far to see her mother and other extended family of hers. She treats me like trash even after all this years. Shared the little i had with her just to see her through thick and thin.. NOW she suddenly hates me for no reason. I had a little misunderstanding with her recently and suddenly her cousins started advising her to let go of me for no reason. I was there for her all through the years and those cousins of hers never advised her to leave me... Is it wrong to have a little misunderstanding with her and we can make things work. I never cheated on her all through the years and i am sating this from the debt of my heart. She cheated on me more than twice and even with a priest and her ex but i forgave and we moved on just because of LOVE.. IS THIS HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN LOVE? Now i am depressed and in pains... I really dont know what to do.. I really want to leave her . The SPIRIT IS WILLING BUT THE BODY IS WEAK....

PLEASE HELP ME NAIRALANDERS... cry cry cry cry
We need to rid the world of this thing caLled love

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Please take Your life! The world would Finally be rid Of one Asshole...undecided it's An achievement...undecided

One scumbag down...700Million to gogringrin..

PS---Use rat poison...(Otapiapia) You won't feel A Thing...grin
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by IamLEGEND1: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Burn,BÍTCH.BURN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
So she cheated on you more than once and you still stayed with her? Love isn't stupidity my friend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Take My Life... by refiner(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
a relationship wifout trust cannever last,,,,so she cheated on u twice nd u stil stood by her,,,,nw she is tired of Ur foolishness.....all I can see here is a guy wif a low esteem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Bleep Like A Boss / GUYS: What Is The First Thing U Do When Expecting A Lady. / Shocking Revelation My Female Friend Gave!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.