Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ur girl friend have been lying to you for a long time, claiming she is a virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur girl friend have been lying to you for a long time, claiming she is a virgin? (739 Views)

Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / A 15 Year Old Girl Claiming She Loves Me So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur girl friend have been lying to you for a long time, claiming she is a virgin? by edogram(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2009
The content of this comment just happened to a friend of mine, and he need advice asap.

This Topic is allowed to comment for victims of the said issue only.

Ur girl friend have been lying to you for a long time, claiming she is a virgin,
And after enough patients, u found she is not a virgin? What did you do to her?

Plz no jokers, this is serious. Waiting for response from a victim only

(1) (Reply)

The Male Contraceptive Pill--how Does It Work? / Why Does Love Hurt So Much! / Hey Whatz Up Wit Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.