Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread (39118 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

C u I'll jes say iv travelled to my village for xmas
haha, 4 ur mind Nw u sharp abi smiley
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

C u I'll jes say iv travelled to my village for xmas
haha, 4 ur mind Nw u sharp abi cheesy
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by pepperonii(f): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

the camera is so smooth and clear infact it makes your skin look more clean and smooth than they actually are grin

and the build so sleek and slim.....and it never slips,though am looking to get its pouch.
inshort my colleagues are always asking me if i got it at that price....lol grin

you will love it

what's the selfie cam like and how long does the battery last while chatting and using the internet
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

well am no boy so I just installed the normal chat Apps

then some games,it came with a game App,you just need to install them and they are cool games bro grin

yea I laugh a lot,makes me look younger gringringrin

hmm chat apps ryt? dats as girlish as I expected. Am sure most of d games would be candy crush n family.

hmm younger u say? u better be looking like a 10 yr old lipsrsealed
misspicy:

well am no boy so I just installed the normal chat Apps

then some games,it came with a game App,you just need to install them and they are cool games bro grin

yea I laugh a lot,makes me look younger gringringrin

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
princemi:

haha, 4 ur mind Nw u sharp abi cheesy

Na ths babe DON make me dey happy ,I'll goto Konga office tomorrow before going to my CDs self

Delivery was just 2 days

n jumia is yet to process my injoo max 2 order
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

Na ths babe DON make me dey happy ,I'll goto Konga office tomorrow before going to my CDs self

Delivery was just 2 days

n jumia is yet to process my injoo max 2 order

ha! dude u better tone ur expectations down a bit, u should know how ladies blow stuff out of proportion.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

U fit snap ya own make I c
I have an awesome power bank
I'm up to d task
you wan me to post my pischure on nairaland? nah nah nah,not the season..... but take my word for it its a cool phone

no mind that princemi,am not blowing anything out of proportion,you will like the phone and since you have a power bank,you will enjoy it more

and yes konga is very fast,mine arrived d next day I ordered....lol,where is your location?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
pepperonii:

what's the selfie cam like and how long does the battery last while chatting and using the internet
the selfie can is just as clean and smooth as the back camera,in short I have a lot of selfies taken,and my colleagues use my phone only for snapping all the time I pray they dnt break it one day gringrin

about the battery life, while chatting and browsing it last like 4 hours or less.

But I was told some phones of the same brand are so lucky that the battery can last for more hours
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
princemi:

hmm chat apps ryt? dats as girlish as I expected. Am sure most of d games would be candy crush n family.

hmm younger u say? u better be looking like a 10 yr old lipsrsealed.
lol,candy crush grin

how can some one more than two decades old be looking like a 10year old baba shocked....fear God o lol
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

you wan me to post my pischure on nairaland? nah nah nah,not the season..... but take my word for it its a cool phone

no mind that princemi,am not blowing anything out of proportion,you will like the phone and since you have a power bank,you will enjoy it more

and yes konga is very fast,mine arrived d next day I ordered....lol,where is your location?

Abuja
My next question is quite advance
Do u know if its an mtk device?
Can d Imei be changed?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
princemi:

ha! dude u better tone ur expectations down a bit, u should know how ladies blow stuff out of proportion.

U dey use d phone ?
Is the Imei tweakable?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

Abuja
My next question is quite advance
Do u know if its an mtk device?
Can d Imei be changed?
that's a really advanced question,sorry am not tech smart,let's ask princemi about that or lemme put a call thru to misstechy grin cool
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

that's a really advanced question,sorry am not tech smart,let's ask princemi about that or lemme put a call thru to misstechy grin cool

Lemme check. Spec online
D only reason I use mtk devices is cos of d changin of imei

If it is, ill help u do urs , so u can use glo 1k for 3gb
Ill b in Lagos next week
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

Lol Lemme check. Spec online D only reason I use mtk devices is cos of d changin of imei
If it is, ill help u do urs , so u can use glo 1k for 3gb Ill b in Lagos next week
awwww how kind of you so unfortunate I don't reside in Lagos cry
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

lol,candy crush grin

how can some one more than two decades old be looking like a 10year old baba shocked....fear God o lol

and yea i was ryt, it's always candy crush. Always has, always would.

I fear God, like a lot ...aha dat reminds me, it's my birthday 2day! if u smile as much as u type it n ur initial claim abt looking younger is ryt den u should look a decade younger.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

haha am not tech savvy either but I know stuff tongue[quote author=misspicy post=41096934]
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

U dey use d phone ? Is the Imei tweakable?
ya dats y I opened d thread
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
princemi:

Saw online that's its an mtk device
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
bobo65:

Saw online that's its an mtk device
yes it is

Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by saintopus(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
I want to know between innjoo halo and this phone which is better?

I bought my wife the Alcatel pixie 3(4) I have not seen any thing wrong with it. I love it very much. So I need to compare between innjoo halo which is about 14k and this phone which is about 16k.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
saintopus:
I want to know between innjoo halo and this phone which is better?

I bought my wife the Alcatel pixie 3(4) I have not seen any thing wrong with it. I love it very much. So I need to compare between innjoo halo which is about 14k and this phone which is about 16k.

Google is Ur frnd
Just type d first phone's name vs the other phone's name
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Chimezie250(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Got one for a friend from konga, total cost 17650, the phone is very light, the front and back camera is dop, battery is OK,
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:

Just got my phone
U were right
Phone is so beautiful
Really excited
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
bobo65:

Just got my phone U were right Phone is so beautiful Really excited
I told you tongue
what colour?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Teknomatiks: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just in case you want to buy the phone, please order it through my blog. (It's on my signature)

Thank you cheesy
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:

I told you tongue

what colour?

Black n silver back, so cute

Wanted to order another one but the price has increased
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by misspicy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
bobo65:

Black n silver back, so cute
Wanted to order another one but the price has increased
same colour as mine....
lol why did they increase it,lol
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Teknomatiks:

Just in case you want to buy the phone, please order it through my blog. (It's on my signature)

Thank you cheesy

Are u offering free shipping?
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:

same colour as mine....

lol why did they increase it,lol

E pain me
But the phone is so sweet
But the battery na real EFF up
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
princemi:

Guy ,what did u use to change Ur Imei?

I'm having code 100 error
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by Cibadau(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
bobo65:

Guy ,what did u use to change Ur Imei?

I'm having code 100 error
exactly the problem I am facing, I did everything I could to change the imei but no success yet. Code 100 error, it's the first time I have encountered this problem on MTK phone. Camelephone will do it but it requires root access.
Re: Alcatel One Touch Pop Star Discussion Thread by bobo65(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cibadau:
exactly the problem I am facing, I did everything I could to change the imei but no success yet. Code 100 error, it's the first time I have encountered this problem on MTK phone. Camelephone will do it but it requires root access.

What can I use to root the phone cos kingroot can't root it and I dont av a PC at my disposal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / N1.4trn Penalty Too Heavy To Bear – MTN / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52