Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) (4006 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2015
presenter: hey pretty lady,can you tell us who you are wearing?

Babe :I'm wearing mariobell zumobell designers from Italy grin

Some girls/guys can lie for Africa grin grin but Ayaf done this b4 shar tongue

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by iornenge81(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by gunpoint(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve:

I don't know how to lie.
I buy most of my stuff at Kmart... embarassed
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2015
gunpoint:

I know how to lie.
I buy most of my stuff at Kmart... embarassed
grin fixed
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Dats not funny....
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Chanchit: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Most of the guys say the truth though.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by darlyboy387(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2015
Na you sabi all I know is dat my things are from dubai.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by RexKexMilann: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2015
So What Spurned this Early Morning confession? grin.

Guilty Conscience, I Guess? cheesy.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2015
darlyboy387:
Na you sabi all I know is dat my things are from dubai.
hahahahaha I sight you grin
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve:

What red carpet event did the presenter interview you in?

For you to lie such kind of lie, you have to at least be well dressed, and by that, I mean your attire needs to be really good.

No offense, but you don't strike me as the kind of person that dresses fashionably.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Decker:

What red carpet event did a presenter interview you in?

For you to lie such kind of lie, you have to at least be well dressed, and by that, I mean your attire needs to be really good

No offense, but you don't strike me as that kind of person that dresses fashionably.
NA u sabi must it b on a red carpet Guess u just wanna strike this morning bt aint gat time 4 u grin
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Joygalore(f): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2015
I don't lie undecided

Most of my stuffs are from riverisland,lipsy,mango,amiclubwear,warehouse,etc embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by IamLucy(f): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2015
undecided was this suppose to be funny?
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by ggrin(f): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2015
^ ^

undecided
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by kiddkash(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2015
girls!!!!!!
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
NA u sabi must it b on a red carpet Guess u just wanna strike this morning bt aint gat time 4 u grin

Where else would a presenter interview you and ask about your dress, if not on a carpet event? Gosh! Your high level of ignorance is irritating.

Stop being defensive, and stop "forming" to be what you are not, especially when you are this ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Decker:

Where else would a presenter interview you and ask about your dress, if not on a carpet event? Gosh! Your high level of ignorance is irritating.

Stop being defensive, and stop "forming" to be what you are not.
ur a fool oh! Forming what? like when a friend ask u were u gat ur dress from Nd u lied about ..is nt all abt red carpet or event centre Gt brain dear I dnt just mean red carpet
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol...I saw a lot of em wearing versace shirt, Armani, Gucci & YSL....but when I get to touch the fabric tho....definitely dem all fake!
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
ur a fool oh! Forming what? like when a friend ask u were u gat ur dress from nd I lied.. Gt brain dear I dnt just mean red carpet

You are the foolish person here. Oh you are now changing it to a "friend"? On your original post you typed; Presenter. How does a presenter now become a friend?

What friend would even ask you what you are wearing and you will lie to that friend? Girl friends understand themselves and they know what their friends have and what their friends wear. So it would be foolish of someone to lie to their friends about what they wear and still expect their friends to believe them.

You are a big liar, and a dumb one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve maybe you should stop rolling with pretentious bimbos (unless you're also one) I'm sure most of your friends are jobless/underemployed. Even if I buy a pair of jeans from mars, my guys will still tease me about it being very fine for #500 okrika. That's real friendship for you, not all this papas and mamas you guys form for each other. Don't pretend to be something you're not, you're good enough the way you are.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Decker:

You are the foolish person here. Oh you are now changing it to a "friend"? On your original post you typed; Presenter. How does a presenter now become a friend?

What friend would even ask you what you are wearing and you will lie to that friend? Girls friends understand themselves and they know what their friends have and what their friends wear. So it would be foolish of someone to lie to their friends about what they wear and still expect their friends to believe them.

You are a big liar, and you are not even good at it.
lol oh so u tot I was reffering to myself.. U need to chck the post nd the picture all over again stop bn silly
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2015
JimiCoker:
maybe you should stop rolling with pretentious bimbos (unless you're also one) I'm sure most of your friends are jobless/underemployed. Even if I buy a pair of jeans from mars, my guys will still tease me about it being very fine for #500 okrika. That's real friendship for you, not all this papas and mamas you guys form for eachother. Don't pretend to be something you're not, you're good enough the way you are.
u don't expect every1 to be the same undecided
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
lol oh so u tot I was reffering to myself.. U need to chck the post nd the picture all over again stop bn silly

Activate your auto correct, dumbass, and stop typing like a nursery school student.

Check what picture? On your first post on this thread you presented us with a picture and a conversation between a presenter and a guest.

Below the conversation you said "but ayaf don this b4 sha" meaning you have been interviewed on a carpet event before where you lied about your dress.

So stop lying, you are making yourself look more foolish than you already are.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]I've always you're a big Liar. I'm not surprised[/size]
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
u don't expect every1 to be the same undecided
You mean I shouldn't expect every sane human being to have healthy friendships by cultivating mature friends? Wonders
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Decker:

Activate your auto correct, dumbass, and stop typing like a nursery school student.

Check what picture? On your first post on this thread you presented us with a picture and a conversation between a presenter and a guest.

Below the conversation you said "but ayaf don this b4 sha"

So stop lying, you are making yourself look more foolish than you already are.
so? Done thisb4 meaning I hv actually lied abt a particular wear, did I mk mention bn interviewed ? M done here nd pls stop quoting
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Pheals(f): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Well done op is that U? undecided
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
so? Done thisb4 meaning I hv actually lied abt a particular wear, did I mk mention bn interviewed ? M done here nd pls stop quoting

You are a foolish liar. Okay tell me, who did you lie to about who were wearing and where? Answer the question you bimbo.

You are running away and being all defensive because you know your foolishness and lies have spotted and called out.

I don't even fancy quoting you, because I find it hard to comprehend the gibberish you type.
Why can't you spell? Didn't you finish nursery school?

Dumbo!
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by donholy28(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Okiriki wake up buy ur designer shirts her kom kom kom 100 each kom kom
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2015
On the contrary, I take pride in announcing where I bought my clothes. I love sales & thrift stores. I'm not much of a designer labels person, so I wouldn't lie about something like that.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Girls and excessive pretence , though. Always trying to assume a status they don't have in reality. It's freaking annoying. Some other times, u just want to laugh ur ass out.
Re: Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) by faith551(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2015
What's the point, I could even look better in that than someone wearing designers from head to toe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Round B*obs: Photos Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral / Is This Guy Really Handsome / Beautiful Ankara Gown For Big Butty Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.