Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . (863 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me / When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Marvelency(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2015
She may look like the daughter of Queen Elizabeth and when you really get to know her you'll find out that she hasn't even been to any city before.. . She may shake her butts like she doesn't go to the toilet while she might have been to the toilet countless number of times today coz of dysentery.. .

The head of his Dickey might not have a hymen covering it to prove his virginity but coz of the smoothness of the top you might be fooled to think that good looking head hasn't been out & In countless number of times.. . Just because he likes getting you stuffs you need and he is always on time, he knows exactly when to send you this & that doesn't mean he is the caring type, that might be just for a short while.. .

Her beauty is almost out of the ordinary, this is a kind of perfection the world tag "Angelic in nature" her skin may be so soft & tender, shining with so much radiance, but have you imagined what she'll look like when she gets to 50 with so much wrinkles on her neck and face?! Can your love still count when the Facial.. .Oval.. .Coacola Beauty you behold at first mislead you into marrying a nagging & complaining wife with sour characters.. .?!

What will happen to you when you thought he got your future secured in the arms of his financial pocket coz of the big spending on you ever since he started asking you out, when you find out he had no future plan and is a waster that collected 7months loan from the bank just to prove he's got cash.. .

Looks can really be deceiving.. .[b]

Keep your mouth shut, [b] don't
just say yes, don't just spread your legs, don't just follow him to his village without thorough investigations, don't walk with him into the future if he has no seat in that future.. . Peanuts he do offer you will soon be out of season and the reality will dawn on you sister.. . Don't let what you see deceive you, not all that glitter is a goldu Ooo.. .there might be Bronze, Iron, Copper, Gravels, Sharp sand inside too!
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by RexKexMilann: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2015
OP, You were Making Sense UNTIL You stopped Making Sense undecided.

End Time Post undecided.
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Too long!
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by RottenTomato: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Op abi na PO, u need sense in ur life! grin
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
You, my brother deserves A Bottle of Pure, undiluted Zobo....shockedembarassed
You like?
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Afeezoladapo(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Nice piece.

1 Like

Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Swissheart(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2015
3 gbosa for you....

1 Like

Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Yourmainisfake: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Dnt let yourmain deceive u
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Dongorgon5(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
You, my brother deserves A Bottle of Pure, undiluted Zobo....shockedembarassed

You like?
Nice Diary.
I like you granny, U want to bring a possessed cat into her house tongue
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Nice Diary.
I like you granny, U want to bring a possessed cat into her house tongue
cry crysmh..?cry

Possessed? The cat was so Adorable..cry You would've cried self...cry

Thanks tho!wink I'm glad you liked it!
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Dongorgon5(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
cry crysmh..?cry

Possessed? The cat was so Adorable..cry You would've cried self...cry

Thanks tho!wink I'm glad you liked it!
I fuccking hate cat....
Thank God I'm not your granny, I would have smack your head angry
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Dongorgon5:
I fuccking hate cat....
Thank God I'm not your granny, I would have smack your head angry
cryangry

Cats are adorable...Cats, Rats, Rabbits, dogs, Frogs...they're all cute Creatures...Why'd You hate them?lipsrsealed

LoL! thank God You ain't my granny...undecided
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Dongorgon5(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryangry

Cats are adorable...Cats, Rats, Rabbits, dogs, Frogs...they're all cute Creatures...Why'd You hate them?lipsrsealed

LoL! thank God You ain't my granny...undecided
Cats look possessed to me!!!
I love dogs but cats is a no no grin
Frogs too are repulsive to me
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Cats look possessed to me!!! I love dogs but cats is a no no grin Frogs too are repulsive to me
Nigerian children...undecided
Re: Looks Can Be Deceiving.. . by Dongorgon5(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigerian children...undecided
British women..... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Like Men Who Treat Them Like Crap. / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chic And What I Saw Yesterday... / Touching Story: She Steal Her Husband And Make Him Behave Like A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.