Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? (13934 Views)

10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. / Shocking Confession By Musa Abdullah On Biafra, Niger Delta / Shocking Confession By Must Abdullah On Biafra And N'delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Mogenerous(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
I hope to get a job

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Naff24:
The real change in my life entirety, cz I believe God can still do his wonders in twinkle of an eye
Agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by simplisity(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
More Grace to serve God with all my heart, till i die, whether in good or bad.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by sanmibukunmi: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
not really been a good year honestly...... lots of decisions which turned out to be bad decisions. but I thank God I have learnt from them. November and this early December have given signs of better days ahead in the new year.... just expecting one more news and everything will fall in place.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by allanphash7(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good you that you are not jobless bro

But if you say 1+1 can be 11 with god that means you have turn god to a magician now
Adedoks:
U didn't let me answer the question u asked before making ur conclusion... For ur info am not jobless,I work in a federal parastatal.so my 1 plus 1 can be 11... As long as God is involved
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by mikkypel(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keneking:
- removal of subsidy
- sack of Saraki as SP
- arrest of all oil marketers that have looted our subsidy
- prosecution of all those that stole our arms purchase fund
- force one naira to be equivalent to one dollar
- auction all seized commodities by customs
- deploy aerial patrol in the so called Biafra territory
- finish off Boko Haram and their sponsors in the remaining days in December
- commence the payment of N5,000 on the first day of January 2016 through senate approval
- arrest and commence prosecution of David for his role in looting the treasury
- arrest and detain former ministers, finance, petroleum, special duties, education, power, defence (state)
- withdraw licenses of Ikeja Electric and Eko Distribution for non performance
- sack the governing council of all federal university not in the top 20 (NUC)

So Help Me God!

If you are God and they bring all this case files to you from one person when you still have other billions people files to attend to.. Will u approve all of these? Biko
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
tryn to stp porrn b4 2016 by Allah (SW) grace

3 Likes

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nothing. Nothing at all.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by catalanscrew(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
My wedding slated 19th December 2015
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
Roughly deal with prettythicksme toto undecided
Warris dis? sad sad
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Progress that will be beyond my imagination
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by bigcil2(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
To sell the properties I have in hand. Not sold any cry
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by LionInZion: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
adren:
hi nairalanders!!

it's a yuletide season already.. we are grateful for the gift of life, protection and provision from God..

year 2015 has been a remarkable year for me.. i appreciate God almighty for everything wonderful he's done this year and in times past for me and everyone i care about and these nairalanders too.. lols

however, there are still some 'desires' which i am looking up to God to grant unto me.

even before the end of this year, I am hoping and praying earnestly to God to enable me secure my work-study masters programme in a tertiary institution abroad..

i have a big uncle who hopes to own a house before this year ends and he doesnt even have a land yet.. perhaps, his faith is bigger than a mustard seed's..

so dear nairalanders, looking back and feeling grateful, what are your achievements this year and what do you hope to achieve before year end and prolly in 2016

As an aluminium fabricator, I hope to still land a mouth watering contract before the year runs out. God help me
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just a call from someone before sunday. saying 'Congrat.Resume work by monday'

i know God will surely do it..

2 Likes

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Jesse4mu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
i hope to pay my school fees b4 next year
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Engineer123(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
with God everything is possible. Good job and girlfriend that will lead to marriage.

"GOD", I know you can do it. Don't forget me.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by angiography(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
I actually need money to pay these fees....

I really need money

every other dream came to fulfilment. Hallelujah.

But I really need money
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good job,visa to canada lol,hmmm I tell the rest later
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by soleexx(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Endtime United States GreenCard
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by MrCEO69(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Master webdesign, sai 70%

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by khalidx: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
I want to get my jamb form before next year
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by kajoula(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=18pt]e200 benz 2013[/size] ........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Masculity(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keneking:
- removal of subsidy
- sack of Saraki as SP
- arrest of all oil marketers that have looted our subsidy
- prosecution of all those that stole our arms purchase fund
- force one naira to be equivalent to one dollar
- auction all seized commodities by customs
- deploy aerial patrol in the so called Biafra territory
- finish off Boko Haram and their sponsors in the remaining days in December
- commence the payment of N5,000 on the first day of January 2016 through senate approval
- arrest and commence prosecution of David for his role in looting the treasury
- arrest and detain former ministers, finance, petroleum, special duties, education, power, defence (state)
- withdraw licenses of Ikeja Electric and Eko Distribution for non performance
- sack the governing council of all federal university not in the top 20 (NUC)

So Help Me God!

Chai this is serious!
Correct patriot.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by ada2604(f): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Good you that you are not jobless bro

But if you say 1+1 can be 11 with god that means you have turn god to a magician now
really! Broz!, u shudnt limit d space of God in ur situation, as far as it God, he is way beyond a magician coz he does magic dat even magician haven't begin to tink bout, we talking about d one whose power, might nd all can't b successful imagined by a human. I don't care wateva situation am still in, its mighnt have changed not becos God CNT but because he hasn't. as far my creation, d air I breathe (cos somtimz I wonda I don't c dz air but I knw I breathe it in even anyone dat dies still has their nose intact so y can't dz same tiny air still work in them) is still a mistery then d power nd might of God is still a mistery that human cant undastand completely. ma 2015 wasnt all I wanted, lookin forward to a more fulfilling nd beta 2016.

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by lexluthur007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
money to settle all my bills
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by hogboyeh(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Baba God pick up my call....Job wey mak sense

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by chronique(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
I would love to pay up all my debt before year end(less than a million though). Wouldn't like to carry any debt over to next year. I also pray to achieve good and perfect health before year end.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Pucaxo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Warris dis? sad sad
you heard meundecided
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by scarr: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
A NEW JOB cry cry
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by sly100: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Isalright
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author Pucaxo post=40776466] you heard meundecided[/quote] undecided maybe in ur dream grin
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Vicben(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
The year has been a very successful one for me and i'm really grateful to God for his goodness and mercies. Though, it hasn't been all good but the good has a greater proportion than the bad. One thing i hope to achieve before this year finally winds out is to buy a Peugeot 206. I'm crazily in love with that portable car. If you are a dealer kindly let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / Chatting Abbreviations N Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.