Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? (13935 Views)

10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. / Shocking Confession By Musa Abdullah On Biafra, Niger Delta / Shocking Confession By Must Abdullah On Biafra And N'delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Get a boyfriend or a puppy grin
im tired of being alone grin

na joke grin

get slimmer, actually.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2015
I hope to get closer to God
, jah bless my hustle, so i get paid
For God to Help my G.p go Higher
My niggas get paid
Nd i meet that 1 girl who will not dry my pocket

I cant type them all here....etcetc

So help me God (Jehovah)
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2015
x6blade:
To have a good year end. Since 2015 is my most messed up year Infact it's the worst year of my life so far ,
In every condition you found yourself be grateful to God, that this year didn't go the way you planned doesn't mean its the worst year,at least you are alive and not dead.
Mine I wasn't offered admission upon my high performance in Jamb and post utme but it doesn't make them this year my worst year.
Don't conclude in your own case bro allow God to conclude for you. thanks
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by butanepro(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2015
A car for my business.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by henryhemon(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2015
missbronze:
you wrote exactly my mind. This yr brought pain into my life.

Where have you been?
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by x6blade(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Elementdaking:

In every condition you found yourself be grateful to God, that this year didn't go the way you planned doesn't mean its the worst year,at least you are alive and not dead.
Mine I wasn't offered admission upon my high performance in Jamb and post utme but it doesn't make them this year my worst year.
Don't conclude in your own case bro allow God to conclude for you. thanks
I just pray next year will be 5000x better than this year

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by chimdiaNarrow(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2015
i hope to own a saxophone and learn how to play. At least play a christmas song for christ.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2015
clovislouis:
u mind sharing?
lol, tis a long story. Thanks for asking though, I appreciate smiley
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2015
henryhemon:

Where have you been?
Hey, my big phone just went blank. I cant wasapp again and lost some contacts too. Yours included.

How have you been?
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by henryhemon(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
missbronze:
Hey, my big phone just went blank. I cant wasapp again and lost some contacts too. Yours included.

How have you been?

Was wondering. Am good. You back?
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
henryhemon:

Was wondering. Am good. You back?
yes. Have been in town for over one wk now.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 12:47am On Dec 14, 2015
safarigirl:
lol, tis a long story. Thanks for asking though, I appreciate smiley
u re most welcome dear
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2015
clovislouis:
u re most welcome dear
have a nice day.... hope you get all you need before the year ends.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Haryanfe7(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
An exquisite mansion built on the atlantic ocean complemented with 15 fleet of cars worth 2 billion each and an account balance of 3 trillion

Hope am not greedy shaa?? grin
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Adedoks(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
allanphash7:
Good you that you are not jobless bro

But if you say 1+1 can be 11 with god that means you have turn god to a magician now
bro me just wanted to share my good news. God has blessed me with a Car... It happened dis month. Am grateful to Jesus
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by allanphash7(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Congrat oremi

But you got d car in 2016 not 2015 and moreso its not jesus who got you the car but as a result of your hardwork

Drive save always bro

Hugs
Adedoks:
bro me just wanted to share my good news. God has blessed me with a Car... It happened dis month. Am grateful to Jesus
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Adedoks(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
allanphash7:
Congrat oremi

But you got d car in 2016 not 2015 and moreso its not jesus who got you the car but as a result of your hardwork

Drive save always bro

Hugs
its not Jesus ke... A car dat I didn't spend a dime to buy.. That someone gave me just like that. N its a wonderful camry fine Car.. Oga me I know what happened. Na Jesus all the way
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by allanphash7(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oremi atata!

Its either you must have done something great for the person and that is why you got such gift

I can feel your joy and i know how you feel also

All i can say to you is congrat my bro

I drive 2 dofferent cars a touareag and a benz which was gotten through my hardwork (i'm not bragging) but it was gotten as a result of hardwork

Love you bro
Adedoks:
its not Jesus ke... A car dat I didn't spend a dime to buy.. That someone gave me just like that. N its a wonderful camry fine Car.. Oga me I know what happened. Na Jesus all the way

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by SirBen90: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get a boyfriend or a puppy grin
im tired of being alone grin

na joke grin

get slimmer, actually.

Haryanfe7:
An exquisite mansion built on the atlantic ocean complemented with 15 fleet of cars worth 2 billion each and an account balance of 3 trillion.
Hope am not greedy shaa?? grin

x6blade:
I just pray next year will be 5000x better than this year

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / Chatting Abbreviations N Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.