Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? (13931 Views)

10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. / Shocking Confession By Musa Abdullah On Biafra, Niger Delta / Shocking Confession By Must Abdullah On Biafra And N'delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by akindap07(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Will u pple help me to achieve it ni mana
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Toheebdare: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
First of all,alhamdullilahi and lastly admission
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
angiography:
I actually need money to pay these fees....

I really need money

every other dream came to fulfilment. Hallelujah.

But I really need money
May God provide
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by semochendo1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keneking:
- removal of subsidy.
- sack of Saraki as SP.
- arrest of all oil marketers that have looted our subsidy.
- prosecution of all those that stole our arms purchase fund.
- force one naira to be equivalent to one dollar.
- auction all seized commodities by customs.
- deploy aerial patrol in the so called Biafra territory.
- finish off Boko Haram and their sponsors in the remaining days in December.
- commence the payment of N5,000 on the first day of January 2016 through senate approval.
- arrest and commence prosecution of David for his role in looting the treasury.
- arrest and detain former ministers, finance, petroleum, special duties, education, power, defence (state).
- withdraw licenses of Ikeja Electric and Eko Distribution companies for non performance.
- sack the governing council of all federal university not in the top 20 (NUC).
- auction all the assets recovered from looters and auction them publicly.
- seek a bill that would forbid the convicted persons from contesting in any private and public office.
- authorize the downward review of food items in the country by minimum 50%
- ban importation of generator of any sizes for twenty five years

So Help Me God!

They asked what do you want to achieve? How are these your bUsiness? Imagine one angel is reading this and ready to stamp personal desires, that's how you would have concentrated on matters you can't effect at the expense of your dear life.

For me, getting a land and buying a brand new car is not too much for God in this next few days left. I only new someone to buy one of the houses I've put up for sale here on NL.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
semochendo1:

They asked what do you want to achieve? How are these your bUsiness? Imagine one angel is reading this and ready to stamp personal desires, that's how you would have concentrated on matters you can't effect at the expense of your dear life.

For me, getting a land and buying a brand new car is not too much for God in this next few days left. I only new someone to buy one of the houses I've put up for sale here on NL.

undecided See nonsense write-up
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by zoomman(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
For Canadian dudes to send me my admission letter so as to fulfil my heart desire....and also For God to turn my Situation around have really had so many Bad luck this year....Its well
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Naff24(f): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
clovislouis:
. hmmm. is that so. u probably asking for marriage right
See dis on, marriage is straight outta discussion...we are talking money u are talking marriage tongue
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
x6blade:
To have a good year end. Since 2015 is my most messed up year Infact it's the worst year of my life so far ,
we are in the same boat bro.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
I would love to get a life, my present one is highly unfavorable
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by johndindas77(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
I want God to give us peace in the North-east, An academic Excellence And A nice job
I want God to give us peace in the North-east, An academic Excellence And A nice job
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Pucaxo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided maybe in ur dream grin
I'll still beat that pum pum mercilessly in my dream tonguetongue
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by lordbucos(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Having a better job before the year end is my top priority. May the good Lord grant me my heart desires.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by angiography(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
HaneefahRN:

May God provide
amen dear, you know right??
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Qualify for a scholarship and I,my family and friends will see the year 2016
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by sly100: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dear God, u know all my heart desire:
-Prosperity
-long life
-good health
-Wisdom
All this I pray for IJN.
Let somebody say amen
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by robosky02(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
safarigirl:

ok
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Naff24:

See dis on, marriage is straight outta discussion...we are talking money u are talking marriage tongue
is that so
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
safarigirl:
what happened?
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nemesis99(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
x6blade:
To have a good year end. Since 2015 is my most messed up year Infact it's the worst year of my life so far ,
we are in sane boat bro. Anyways let's gv thanks to the Almighty who has given us life and health till this very moment.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Chicalove: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
1)To meet my divine spouse and best friend whom God has ordained for me to marry. *Lonely Heart*

2) For divine healing of my painful jaw.

3) For God to give me a better job and take me away from my current crazy job.

God is a God of impossibilities. He is still in the business of miracles. Faith will sustain us all.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by SweetSoup(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
A wife, getting married on 26th before 2015 end..
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
clovislouis:
what happened?
Life happened smiley
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will be happy if I can successfully complete my Epic proficiency.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
I'll still beat that pum pum mercilessly in my dream tonguetongue
Lol,ur cup of tea cheesy
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Crystalclara(f): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am believin God for my failed course to b waved.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by aladexboy: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
end time desire
as Allah wishes
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
angiography:
amen dear, you know right??
Yh, bro. It is well
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by adren(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
i want to change this topic to #ThingsILongThroatFor

reading through my thread, I am deeply touched by some stories..

so tragic and pathetic..

*in pastor adeboye's voice*
before this year ends, God will put a smile on our faces In jesus name (let the people say amen)

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by nemelu123(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Put God 1st and God again then learn my fashion and designing wella
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by taikem01: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
I have been saving money to buy a car since last year but thank God the money don complete now, ready to go get my corolla 2004 latest this week Friday. Thank God I ll be celebrating xmas with my lovely wife and daughter with our first car.

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Obanz2(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
x6blade:
nothing worked for me this year honestly speaking. I don't even want to start listing
yet u are alive
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nakuza(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let me begin by saying, am grateful to God almighty for His faithfulnes, Mercy, loving kindness and a gift of life. However, as for my desires for the end of this year are, appointment letter, a beautiful house, cars &finacial overflow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.