Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Please what's your view about this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please what's your view about this? (1788 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students / Whats Your View About Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Helo pple at times I see very pretty girls I mean stunning succulent looking girls with ugly boyfriends.......pls my people what do u think attracted the girls to the them
Re: Please what's your view about this? by pansophist(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
How does your topic relate to your post?
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
pansophist:
MONEY
Lol I think that's the primary reason
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Cholls(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brothe 3 things. Money,Power,Respect.
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mozambique:
Happy now
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:
My brothe 3 things. Money,Power,Respect.
Yeah yeah but not all ladies bro
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Op, point of correction, nobody is ugly. I know many people will say money but some ladies looking intellectual capacity, dressing sense, eloquency e.t.c
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chuksdede:
Happy now
No.
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oma307:
Op, point of correction, nobody is ugly. I know many people will say money but some ladies looking intellectual capacity, dressing sense, eloquency e.t.c
It's not really people's fault when they say it's money because most girls mind u I didn't say all girls are easily blindfolded by money... .. I know that there are still the good ones just that the bad ones has made us forget that there are actually the good ones cool
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mozambique:

No.
You worry oo grin grin grin
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
True tho
Chuksdede:

It's not really people's fault when they say it's money because most girls mind u I didn't say all girls are easily blindfolded by money... .. I know that there are still the good ones just that the bad ones has made us forget that there are actually the good ones cool
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oma307:
True tho
Am glad you understand
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
There are many reasons for that.
1 His money: Gold diggers can date / marry monkey.
2. They have bad attitudes: Ugly dude would try to endure what handsome nigga can't accept
3.Love: This is rare though but it could be .
Re: Please what's your view about this? by misspicy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
tunnamania11:
2. They have bad attitudes: Ugly dude would try to endure what handsome nigga can't accept

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/12/three-types-of-virgin.html?m=1
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Please what's your view about this? by misspicy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
tunnamania11:
Lolz, who owns that site?
check it out,is the article yours?
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Walesadeyemi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fine boys and pretty babes can't mix Coz they're both proud. Its only the not so good looking guys that can put up with the pretty girls pride or (at times) terrible character ocz they'll think they can't do better.
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

check it out,is the article yours?
Yes , check my profile .
I read funny comments there o.
Anonymous7 December 2015 at 14:28
I use to be a tertiary virgin before I decided to rip the hymen off..

Them I will kiss, smooch, give Mouth Action, receive better pussy sucking and even allow fingerings

But I won't let the dick go into me. I was Damm good at giving bj and kissing. Everyone who had been with me knew this.

One day I fell in love with one of the boys I was using. And after a year of dating decided to let him rip it off. Funny thing was I knew I was going to be Damm good. In fact he had to on the light to be sure there was blood because I was to good for a first timer. Lol

Thank God I'm married now Sha

The things we did as virgins and non virgins only God knows
Re: Please what's your view about this? by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
undecided
pansophist:
MONEY
lies:/ undecided
pansophist:
MONEY
lies:/....op it has to be so for the law of magnetism to be more effective...it is also applicable in nature

1 Like

Re: Please what's your view about this? by misspicy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
tunnamania11:

Yes , check my profile .
I read funny comments there o.
Anonymous7 December 2015 at 14:28
I use to be a tertiary virgin before I decided to rip the hymen off..

Them I will kiss, smooch, give Mouth Action, receive better pussy sucking and even allow fingerings

But I won't let the dick go into me. I was Damm good at giving bj and kissing. Everyone who had been with me knew this.

One day I fell in love with one of the boys I was using. And after a year of dating decided to let him rip it off. Funny thing was I knew I was going to be Damm good. In fact he had to on the light to be sure there was blood because I was to good for a first timer. Lol

Thank God I'm married now Sha

The things we did as virgins and non virgins only God knows
grin you never see anything that is the blog where someone confessed to use mentrual.blood to cook for her husband....

well thank God she credit you she no be like that thief viviangist/vivianblog/ole tonguetongue

btw it will help.drive traffic to your blog wink
Re: Please what's your view about this? by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mozambique:
...hw do u want it to relate b4?...all these ITKs dem:/
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think the cute guys r so full of demselves
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Swissheart(f): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
A man is never ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

grin you never see anything that is the blog where someone confessed to use mentrual.blood to cook for her husband....

well thank God she credit you she no be like that thief viviangist/vivianblog/ole tonguetongue

btw it will help.drive traffic to your blog wink
Lolz, I understand cheesy
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
tunnamania11:
Your no 1 reason really got me laughing but anyway bro you are correct
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstking01:
...hw do u want it to relate b4?...all these ITKs dem:/
No mind am
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chuksdede:

No mind am
I no be ITK o! Just a concerned fellow. Maybe I should have been polite but the deed is done. No insult intended.
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mozambique:

I no be ITK o! Just a concerned fellow. Maybe I should have been polite but the deed is done. No insult intended.
Hmmm ok Kwa oo wink
Re: Please what's your view about this? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Chuksdede:

Your no 1 reason really got me laughing but anyway bro you are correct
That's the fact bro

1 Like

Re: Please what's your view about this? by Chuksdede(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:

That's the fact bro
Our women sha

(1) (Reply)

Wish Her Romancelanders / Pic When U Are Rocking Naira And Dollar Is Close To U / Ladies, What Are Your Says On This Boy As A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.