Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out (3922 Views)

Okk / Help!! I'm Dying!! How Do I Overcome Heartbreak? / I'm Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ever since my girlfriend broke up with me,my world has come crashing down. I don't know how to move on from her.
In fact, I don't want to move on. I want to continue loving her forever. Her name is olajumoke.
If u know her pls tell her I love her and I want to be a part of her life forever
My name is Oluwatosin
Thanks
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by IamLEGEND1: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy come see something

3 Likes

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by tse1v1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
MAN YOU MUST BE DREAMING shocked WAKE UP.......................EDUCATION-CAREER-LOVE-MARRIAGE. DONT GET IT TWISTED

3 Likes

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dude...chill!

She's not the only girl in this whole wide world.

You may be depressed now but you will surely get over it.

Just take a chill pill and be happy.

Listen to music, get drunk if need be.

Just get over her and move on with your life.

#My2Kobo.

2 Likes

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'm sure some pple will tell me to move on or wanna teach me how to. Pls save ursef d stress. I want u to help me tell her how badly I need her in my life. Shikena
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by misspicy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bro do you have money

IamLegend1 thanks for calling my attention lets see if Op has money....then we will know whats next cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
PushMusic:
Dude...chill!

She's not the only girl in this whole wide world.

You may be depressed now but you will surely get over it.

Just take a chill pill and be happy.

Listen to music, get drunk if need be.

Just get over her and move on with your life.

#My2Kobo.
I know Dia are millions of girls in d world
But she's d only one for me. She's d only one I want. She's not in love with anybody else
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by donTbone(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
The best i can do is to help you cry!
Who cares to join!

2 Likes

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:
Bro do you have money

IamLegend1 thanks for calling my attention lets see if Op has money....then we will know whats next cheesy
wat do I do with money. Even if I no get money, I get place to borrow
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by tse1v1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
ARE YOU SURE SHE DIDNT PUT IN YOU A BOTTLE............PLEASE DEFINE LOVE FOR ME grin
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Blizzy9ja: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pketb6gxR3w

There are people who can walk away from you. And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk Away from you: let them walk. I don’t want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, Loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, Staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone. When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left. The Bible said that, they came out from us that it might Be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they Would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19] People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can’t make them stay. Let them go. And it doesn’t mean that they are a bad person it just means That their part in the story is over. And you’ve got To know when people’s part in your story is over so that you Don’t keep trying to raise the dead. You’ve got to know when it’s dead. You’ve got to know when it’s over. Let me tell you something. I’ve got the gift of good-bye. It’s the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It’s not that I’m hateful, it’s that I’m faithful, and I know whatever God Means for me to have He’ll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don’t need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go!! - TD Jakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:
I know Dia are millions of girls in d world
But she's d only one for me. She's d only one I want. She's not in love with anybody else
That's a very wrong idea you've got there.
There's no one made specially for you.
You have the choice to choose who or what you want.

Just don't kill yourself because of one girl. smiley

1 Like

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
I love her wt all my heart. I was wrong in my approach to things. I was pushing her. I was forcing somethings on her. I wanted her to change instead of accepting her d way she is. Now I know better. And I want her back. Pls jux do me d favour. Help me add her up and tell her I'm sorry
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by misspicy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:
wat do I do with money. Even if I no get money, I get place to borrow
borrow? shocked

sorry bro you have poverty mentality i would have helped you buh i roll with the rich tonguetongue
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:
I'm sure some pple will tell me to move on or wanna teach me how to. Pls save ursef d stress. I want u to help me tell her how badly I need her in my life. Shikena
You're obviously still naive.
I bet you will lose your beloved girl to any bad sharp nigga who adds her BB pin because the next thing you know is, she's already in his bed.

All i can do for now is cry for you in advance. cry

1 Like

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by IamLEGEND1: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:
Bro do you have money

íamlegend1 thanks for calling my attention lets see if Op has money....then we will know whats next cheesy
ask am oh

as a sharp detective I don go search for the girl cheesy & she no even fine sef but the guy dey trip hopelessly.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
PushMusic:

That's a very wrong idea you've got there.
There's no one made specially for you.
You have the choice to choose who or what you want.

Just don't kill yourself because of one girl. smiley
I'm aware of d fact dat I can choose whoever I want. Dats why I've chosen her for life
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Patented: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
small time now you go wake up and move. nobody go tell you

1 Like

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by MonitorinSpirit(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
GO AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [size=5pt]PLEASE[/size]
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by misspicy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ask am oh

as a sharp detective I don go search for the girl cheesy & she no even fine sef but the guy dey trip hopelessly.
chisos shocked so she no even fine
abeg give me clue na

maybe she don use menstrual blood cook vegetable soup for him cheesy

1 Like

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by queenoflafia(f): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Funny but serious
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
cry cry cry bet op y?shey na u subscribe for us sad ok is she on viber,tango or glide? undecided dat is all i gat! grin grin
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's crazy how some pple will come here and start making fun of anoda person's palava. I'm not a small boy, she's not my first girlfriend she's not even my tenth. But I know wat I see in her dat makes me love her dis much. And I know she also love me as much. But I wronged her more dan I shld. I thought I have her no matter what. Now I realize my mistakes and I want you pple to help me communicate my mind to her. Pls address it as serious as it is.
Thanks
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by kaywhynoni: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nawa for all this Indomie generation NL boys..........End is near indeed! Shior!
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by IamLEGEND1: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

chisos shocked so she no even fine
abeg give me clue na

maybe she don use menstrual blood cook vegetable soup for him cheesy
Na the only viable explanation be that.
Coz I no see why a supposed adult will go as far as begging us to add a stranger on Facebook so we can solicit on his(another stranger) behalf.

Na so I just dey laugh sotey saliva dey drop for my phone screen.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by bigass123(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Choi... Wetin I no go read finish for this nairaland grin
OP, are you sure you're not some lonely girl looking to make friends to mingle with.
Cos this your story fear me oh..
Even menstrual blood mixed with red wine no fit work like this. undecided
Give me your mom's number.. I need to talk to her
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:
It's crazy how some pple will come here and start making fun of anoda person's palava. I'm not a small boy, she's not my first girlfriend she's not even my tenth. But I know wat I see in her dat makes me love her dis much. And I know she also love me as much. But I wronged her more dan I shld. I thought I have her no matter what. Now I realize my mistakes and I want you pple to help me communicate my mind to her. Pls address it as serious as it is.
Thanks

I've talked to her...
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by misspicy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Na the only viable explanation be that.
Coz I no see why a supposed adult will go as far as begging us to add a stranger on Facebook so we can solicit on his(another stranger) behalf.

Na so I just dey laugh sotey saliva dey drop for my phone screen.
kikikikikikiki gringringrin better no spoil the phone screen things haf cost o
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by kepstone: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Well bro, I know how it feels. I am currently in ur type of situation now, mine was not that I hurt her and trying to change her, but she came to a point that she dies not want to continue with me again and that's becos I am not yet loaded for hr like. Well we shared a lot in common, we have sacrificed for each other, I have seen her cry, she has seen me cry. I love her with everything I have to me she has proven to be d only gal that really understand me and meet my needs, I have been with pretty gals more than her but each tym I see her or hear her voice my spirit is lifted, she motivated me to great height, she has positively influence my life. Mist times I wish I can change her mind to accept marriage from me I will jump straight ahead to wife her, but u see with all this I have to accept the fact that her season in my life is over, I have to order myself to look elsewhere for love. Never force people to be with you, never beg to be loved, if not you will keep on begging in marriage to sustain that love. Its just that you are much more of emotionally attached to her and souledtied to her. Never choose who is not choosing you, reject everyone that rejects you. You are important to yourself and to GOD. Better people are out there. For me I just met a gal who is more prettier than my former, who respects me, who truly care and who tires to understand me and be humble. She is all I dream of. Now my former is erased gradually from my heart. Let go and let GOD. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by obiorathesubtle: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]mumu! Grow up![/size]
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:

I've talked to her...
really? God bless u bro Wetin she talk?
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
kepstone:
Well bro, I know how it feels. I am currently in ur type of situation now, mine was not that I hurt her and trying to change her, but she came to a point that she dies not want to continue with me again and that's becos I am not yet loaded for hr like. Well we shared a lot in common, we have sacrificed for each other, I have seen her cry, she has seen me cry. I love her with everything I have to me she has proven to be d only gal that really understand me and meet my needs, I have been with pretty gals more than her but each tym I see her or hear her voice my spirit is lifted, she motivated me to great height, she has positively influence my life. Mist times I wish I can change her mind to accept marriage from me I will jump straight ahead to wife her, but u see with all this I have to accept the fact that her season in my life is over, I have to order myself to look elsewhere for love. Never force people to be with you, never beg to be loved, if not you will keep on begging in marriage to sustain that love. Its just that you are much more of emotionally attached to her and souledtied to her. Never choose who is not choosing you, reject everyone that rejects you. You are important to yourself and to GOD. Better people are out there. For me I just met a gal who is more prettier than my former, who respects me, who truly care and who tires to understand me and be humble. She is all I dream of. Now my former is erased gradually from my heart. Let go and let GOD. Goodluck
U know, if she gave anoda reason for d breakup, I wldnt push further. But her only reason (which I completely understand) was dat b4 she met me, she hate guys, she cursed us. But she let me in, and instead of loving her for her. I was trynna change her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. / PHOTO: Top Kenyan Politician Catches Wife Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.