Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies (1212 Views)

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
NAaaah. Dis is to single guys cos na only dem fit mumu like dat.

E get one young banka guy. Omo if u see him ride eeh u go bow, buh wen I see him 2 bedroom flat Wey him dey rent I com dey pity am seriously.

And dis guy dey practically sleep 4 club evryweek end. Even my brothers dem Wey be guys de run from am. Him flexing eeh nor be here at all
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wisdom is key. wink
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:
NAaaah. Dis is to single guys cos na only dem fit mumu like dat.

E get one young banka guy. Omo if u see him ride eeh u go bow, buh wen I see him 2 bedroom flat Wey him dey rent I com dey pity am seriously.

And dis guy dey practically sleep 4 club evryweek end. Even my brothers dem Wey be guys de run from am. Him flexing eeh nor be here at all
Where your own car?

Where your own money?

Where your own house?

Why him own life dey bother you?
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Where your own car?

Where your own money?

Where your own house?

No mind that useless fool when smoke pot her brain no fit handle come here they gossip , @dachaste, get a life.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Where your own car?
Where your own money?
Where your own house?

Come over and I'll show u all u wanna c and more
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Cholls(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brother the ecomony is bad.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Demigods:

No mind that useless fool when smoke pot her brain no fit handle come here they gossip , @dachaste, get a life.

Lolz. Weldone those that got lives. Backup artists
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Weldone those that got lives. Backup artists

Na fool they worry u.

Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:

Come over and I'll show u all u wanna c and more
Keep it to yourself and mind your own life. undecided
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
okay.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Keep it to yourself and mind your own life. undecided

Y is it paining u so much? Did I describe u?

Nor vex na small world.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Demigods:

Na fool they worry u.

Lolz u look so handsome dear.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:

Nor vex na small world.
Ok.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by misspicy(f): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:

Nor vex na small world.
shocked

Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by SurefireAsoOke: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
May He/She receive it as a Gift.

For Aso-Oke check my signature
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz u look so handsome dear.

Go to hell.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Demigods:

Go to hell.

Lolzz. Am right behind u
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:

Lolzz. Am right behind u

What kind of a idot are you, just Bleep off and stop quoting me, bastard.
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Demigods:

What kind of a idot are you, just Bleep off and stop quoting me, bastard.

Lolz I guess ur used to people insulting u. Sorry to disappoint u.

English is such a bastard. Lols
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz I guess ur used to people insulting u. Sorry to disappoint u.

English is such a bastard. Lols

*smh* wasted sperm, all you know is how to look for fine boyz online and give them compliments so they start hitting on you and fry your kpomo, sorry to burst your bubbles, I won't fry your dodo
Re: Strong Message To All Part Time Big Boys And Ladies by dachaste(f): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Demigods:

*smh* wasted sperm, all you know is how to look for fine boyz online and give them compliments so they start hitting on you and fry your kpomo, sorry to burst your bubbles, I won't fry your dodo

Heehhehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe. So in ur mind naw u r fine? Hehehhehehehh. Kai I can't fit shout

Now I think I have to beg u to go and get a life. Stop feeling among.

(1) (Reply)

After Four Good Years Of Friendship!!! / .... / Have You Ever Had Or Kissed A Partner With Mouth Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.