Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House (42935 Views)

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros / First Time Landlord : I Shunned A Family House To Build Mine / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Sequoia(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:
More updates

i like the wrought iron details on the balcony and also the covering. E ku ise o!
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sequoia:

Sir, do you have an idea of the current prices now? is the price quoted above for the 3 m standard lenght or in linear metres?

Thanks

I still have ideas about the price, if you want any of them please let me know so I can contact the company
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sequoia:

i like the wrought iron details on the balcony and also the covering. E ku ise o!

Thank you sir...
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
finishing pictures of our beautiful house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
more interior pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
some of the exterior pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
more pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
The garage house

The security house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Hollasmall: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Indeed money answereth all things,who could have believe it was the old if there's no before and after photo.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by true2home(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
The Garage House is my favorite. I love small structures, so beautiful. Good Job

abdulwastecx:
The garage house

The security house

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2017
true2home:
The Garage House is my favorite. I love small structures, so beautiful. Good Job

Thank you sir
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
More from the final view

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by allCopacetic: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
And Finally it ends in Praise!!

Excellent work Mr Abdul. Superb Finish

Supplied The electrical acessories, lighting fixtures, busbar chamber, changeover switches etc used for this project.

I later learnt Rabiu whom I interfaced with for the deliveries , Is a member of your team.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by mufutau55(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
allCopacetic:
Supplied The electrical acessories, lighting fixtures, busbar chamber, changeover switches etc used for this project.
I later learnt Rabiu whom I interfaced with for the deliveries , Is a member of your team.
Keep up the good work.

Oga mi Abdulwastecx, can you please show some of this lighting fixtures and other materials mentioned above after installation.
I am just looking for good ideas from the Masters, as usual. Beautiful work. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga mi Abdulwastecx, can you please show some of this lighting fixtures and other materials mentioned above after installation.
I am just looking for good ideas from the Masters, as usual. Beautiful work. Thank you.

Hajji M.

I will get back sir. Thanks sir
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by mufutau55(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I will get back sir. Thanks sir

Yes Sir! Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
allCopacetic:

Keep up the good work.

You are welcome bro, you electrical accessories and other materials supplied were top notch and they are looking working well.

We will be looking forward working together in future.
Yes, Rabiu is one of our site engineer.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by eunevaProp: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello guys!

Below are Top 5 Homes to consider for the Christmas if you are looking for a home to buy this season.

Click the Link below

[url]http://eunevaproperties.com.ng/home-christmas-find-home-christmas-online%e2%80%8e/[/url]
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Konigalgore: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please can I have the Engineers contact
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by podosci(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2019
Konigalgore:
Please can I have the Engineers contact

We would be expecting your call.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by TrumXray(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by EgunMogaji2: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2020
abdulwastecx:

They work under me but I can lend you sir, when you need them. They only do plastering work for me, I have other set that specializes in block laying.

Hello Chief, I now need these crew. Are they available for work in Ibadan? It's for a small single story structure.

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Hello Chief, I now need these crew. Are they available for work in Ibadan? It's for a small single story structure.

Baba those guys still dey o.

I'm at even be coming to Abeokuta before the end of the year. I will visit the site when I come.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by EgunMogaji2: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
abdulwastecx:

Baba those guys still dey o.

I'm at even be coming to Abeokuta before the end of the year. I will visit the site when I come.

Excellent.

I’m back full time in Nigeria now since last year. I’m developing a micro estate.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Excellent.

I’m back full time in Nigeria now since last year. I’m developing a micro estate.

Baba, I go fit offer you consultancy!

I'm at your service.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by TBrownAuto(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2020
good job, fantabulos, will get in touch soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Construction Management Information System Course And Certification / Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues / Acres Of Land Suitable For Poultry,Crops&Fish Pond In Ibadan*For Sale*with pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.