Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House (43019 Views)

Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros / First Time Landlord : I Shunned A Family House To Build Mine / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by twinskenny(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Qc1:

em....em.... which building?

this very project sir
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Mayor78: 4:08am On Oct 28, 2016
That was a lovely job there Abdul.....more grease to your elbows!!

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2016
More screeding update

1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2016
More updates

2 Shares

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by danny34(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is beautiful bro....... Keep it going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
We almost rounding up our screeding work.....
Plumbing fittings loading

Homes you guys remembered our small garage house with open kitchen /dining concept.

This small garage house was built on a floor area of 6 x7m ( 42sqm). With a sizable living room, open kitchen/dining, bedroom and spacecious toilet /bath.

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Installation of plumbing fittings

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by gbadexy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Niceee!
Now this is silent class.

2 Likes

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by brunofarad(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
abdulwastecx:
More screeding update

Wow this is luvly

So you are the guy that handled this site ?
The BRICKS On the walls were actually done by me
Nice job brother.... kindly permit me to reproduce the updated pic of the job from here.

FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
Top notch STONES and BRICKS anywhere in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
brunofarad:

Wow this is luvly

So you are the guy that handled this site ?
The BRICKS On the walls were actually done by me
Nice job brother.... kindly permit me to reproduce the updated pick of the job from here.

FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
Top notch STONES and BRICKS anywhere in NIGERIA

Yea I am the guy, the one you met the day you came to site with the building owner.

You are free to do that.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by sychadelly(m): 3:34am On Jan 10, 2017
You guys are just too much.... Awesome...

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Empiree: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Woow....MAjor reNovaTion. Good Job guYs. I almost forgot about this thread.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Empiree:
Woow....MAjor reNovaTion. Good Job guYs. I almost forgot about this thread.

Thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Araisokun: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Are those ceiling pop or polysterine?
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Araisokun:
Are those ceiling pop or polysterine?

Pop
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by money121(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by chukel(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2017
podosci:
Send in your CV to Podosci47@gmail.com and copy DC@HarneyProjects.com
common guy, this is just IT. We all young guys. Next u conduct interview for the guy. Just take him.
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by HolyCraig: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2017
chukel:
common guy, this is just IT. We all young guys. Next u conduct interview for the guy. Just take him.

Oh! You mean 'coz y'all young guys interview shouldn't be conducted?

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by chukel(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2017
HolyCraig:

Oh! You mean 'coz y'all young guys interview shouldn't be conducted?
time has overtaken this event. But it's industrial training and not employment for job. You will really interview a student for industrial training?
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by DeKen: 9:34pm On May 01, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Yea I am the guy, the one you met the day you came to site with the building owner.

You are free to do that.
Guy I would love to see the final finish/painted version of the exteriors. I guess others may like it too.
Would you mind uploading them?
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2017
DeKen:

Guy I would love to see the final finish/painted version of the exteriors. I guess others may like it too.
Would you mind uploading them?

Yea surely we will apload the final appearance after landscaping and final painting
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by skup008(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Able engineer....permit me to upload some pics of the landscape finishing.

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by skup008(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by twinskenny(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
i was there.. good job by the crew. lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Memejem: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Who did the landscaping? Can I get the contact please?
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by skup008(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Memejem:
Who did the landscaping? Can I get the contact please?

It was done by me. See more photos and my contact here https://www.nairaland.com/2670835/american-decorative-stamped-concrete-where

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Final appearance of the exterior before painting...

2 Likes

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Dominionng(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Great job boss.

1 Like

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by mufutau55(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Very Lovely Sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
mufutau55:

Lovely Sir.

Hajji M.

You are welcome sir
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by abdulwastecx(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dominionng:

Great job boss.
You are welcome my oga...the interior work you did was lovely
Re: Harney Project Renovation Work Of A Nairalanders Massive Family House by Sequoia(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:
I am still on the polystyrene fascia
I will be highlighting all the important things or activity to carried out for those that will like to use this method for their future work.

Polystyrene comes in three meters each apart from the ridge or Valley. All other part comes in three meters.

Polystyrene is measured in linear meters and not per meter square.

Polystyrene can be bought in standard size of 450mm x 450mm or 300mm x 300mm. It can also be made on special order.

The 450mm x 450mm goes for around N4,500
While 300mm x 300mm is sold for N2600

The polystyrene also comes with a special cement used to join the point of contact between polystyrene.

Sir, do you have an idea of the current prices now? is the price quoted above for the 3 m standard lenght or in linear metres?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) / Acres Of Land Suitable For Poultry,Crops&Fish Pond In Ibadan*For Sale*with pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.