Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

"Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness (28519 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video) / Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by Eziachi: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
jfking2005:
Please IPOB where are you?
I hope you now know where to direct your anger?
Rather going to UN or Europe face the people who are dragging you backward
Have you ever seen Ohakim in any of the IPOB rally for support? The likes of Ohakim is the reasons we wanted Biafra by all means in order to deal with them properly as thieves. They will no longer claims Hausa, Yoruba and APC witch hunt as their defense.

Ohakim is a typical bi product of Nigeria where thieves hide behind their tribes when caught stealing. Biafra will deal with our Nigerian trained rogues. Many will run back to Nigeria for citizenship. The likes of Ohakim hates the sound of Biafra more than an average Nigerian Joe because they are afraid to be isolated with their own army with no more foreign army commander or police commissioner to protect them.
Why would he want a Biafra when he had $2.9m house inside the Nigeria capital? Can he afford to put up such a house in Owerri or Enugu without attracting much attention? That's the essence of Biafra. But pinheads like you had their heads screwed up by their bias misconceptions of what Biafra really represent.

1 Like

Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by WaffenSS(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
tyson99:
This country has been milked seriously,imagine $2.29m cash?

And that's just for one mansion. Lord knows how many he's purchased for himself, his wife, his children, his friends, his mistresses, his mother, and his dog since then.

Multiply that with 36 governors over 16 years and the figure is no doubt mindbogglingly offensive.

2 Likes

Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by jlinkd78(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
handie:
When it comes to corruption, these people are really innovative and sophisticated. I wonder why they can't be this creative in proffering solutions to our problems.
N.B: Corruption cuts across all regions and religion. Want proof? Let's use this 2.1$ Naira arms probe as a case study.
Major Actors: Dasuki Sambo: Northwest/Muslim. Raymond Dokpesi: Southsouth/Christian. Bashir Yuguda: Northeast/Muslim. Bode George: Southwest/Christian. Nduka Obaigbena: Southeast/Christian.... Corruption is a federal character and it cuts above religion and tribe. When it comes to sharing of d loot, these criminals forget if they're Hausa or Igbo(the two major players in this case are Hausa and Igbo). My people, no politician is worth it. To them, we're just pawns to be used in their quest for power. Stop the hate and tribalism
everything u said correct just dat Nduka of Thisday is still South South an Ika man from Delta State
Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by kossyablaze(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
jfking2005:
Please IPOB where are you?
I hope you now know where to direct your anger?
Rather going to UN or Europe face the people who are dragging you backward
and wen it comes to ultra modern facilites in Anambra state,u won't call on IPOB abi?smh
Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by NomzyJust(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is the Almighty Money Laundering Formula. That's why there are lots of empty empty ubermansions in the FCT. PMB don't just pursue them, make them PAY too!

1 Like

Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by Rhea(f): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
tyson99:
This country has been milked seriously,imagine $2.29m cash?
[size=18pt]
As my man Phyno would say, O nwebeghi ihe i huru (You haven't seen anything yet). Go to the US and see how they are buying up choice apartments cash. A house that will take a well-paid surgeon in the US at least 15 years to pay for; a Nigerian office holder comes by and pays $1.5m cash. And some miscreants are waving placards for Biafra instead of taking the war to these thieves.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by compujyde: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by blank(f): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
handie:

Major Actors: Dasuki Sambo: Northwest/Muslim. Raymond Dokpesi: Southsouth/Christian. Bashir Yuguda: Northeast/Muslim. Bode George: Southwest/Christian. Nduka Obaigbena: Southeast/Christian.... Corruption is a federal character and it cuts above religion and tribe. (the two major players in this case are Hausa and Igbo).

Hausa and Igbo? That's an untruth. Which Igbo person is involved? For your info, Nduka Obaigbena is from Delta state. All the names mentioned so far in relation to the scandal has not included a single Igbo name.
Re: "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness by seangy4konji: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2015
2.3 million dollars cash.

God my own deh your hand oooo.

Cash not draft. Cash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) / PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / Senator Melaye Lambastes Hameed Ali For Not Coming Down To Receive Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.