Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

10 Types Of Women To Never Date. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. (4157 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by Yksoul(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2015
SOMETIMES WE PAY ATTENTION TO THE THINGS WE WANT AND DISLIKE WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO OURSELVES AND WORK ON OUR CHARACTERS AND EXCESSES,EVERYBODY WANTS TO MARRY A GOOD GUY/GIRL,BUT ARE GOOD?
Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

Tiro lo sure ju....won ma ro pe makeup ni
Eleyi ga gan o. grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by misspicy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:
Eleyi ga gan o. grin
grin
Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by misspicy(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lovelynature:
Yeah, I can do that perfectly ok. Even the President is also the Minister of Petroleum.

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. To me, I believe, I know and I know that I know you're quite pretty even when you don't admit. Lol... as for the cold, my hug alone will drive it away.
Hope your dp isn't you and I as I don't like making our secret wrestling a public thing you knowtonguewink
thats me naw.... tonguetonguetongue
Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by Lovelynature(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

thats me naw.... tonguetonguetongue
so you go dey cheat on me abi:|? Abeg no bring our secret wrestling to public as I'm the referee. Hahaha
Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by jpphilips(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
How about the Pretty girl from a wretched home? That to me is the most disastrous.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by Akkord4gov: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, we have to STOP all these ANTI-WOMEN slogans.
We need our ladies back.
Mind U, we have only 3 SATURDAYS left, before we wrap it up.
Next year starts with another BIRTHDAY.
PLEASE, let's start getting married.

Enough of all these.
GOVERNMENT should do their parts by creating JOBS, so that Guys can marry. We have many GOOD LADIES roaming about.
PLEASE,, am begging.. .!!!!

I will lead by Example by getting married next year.
The only problem I have now is that I am in LOVE with 2 gorgeous LADIES.
Is it advisable to walk down the aisle with BOTH..?

I don't think two will be enough for you o
Re: 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. by majalisa(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
jpphilips:
How about the Pretty girl from a wretched home? That to me is the most disastrous.
jesu!!! Most of dat breed are an apology to dating, regretful to courtship and an asunder to marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 / Above The Shadow ( A Story Of Love) / Should I Enhance My Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.