Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. (518 Views)

Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved / I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. by Eddygourdo(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
Love me the way I am, someone asks "who the bloody hell are you". I must improve to be more loveable and another says " what a needy emotional dork". This is all confusing to many people who are trying to align the different personalities in their relationships. One big truth though is that, BAD MEN ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE TO GOOD WOMEN AND VICE VERSA. In a poll of 20 women to choose between a good man and a bad man, 80% would most likely pick the bad man with the remaining 20% picking the good man only cos the bad man is no longer available. Same applies to a poll of men given the choice to pick amongst the good woman and the bad woman, the immature men will likely pick the more beautiful bad woman, while the so called mature men will pick the good woman, only to cheat on her later on with the bad woman.

Why exactly do bad things and good appear a perfect match. Guess it's bound by the golden rule of like and unlike poles attractions and repulsion. Does this rule mean that my gf or bf who we exactly alike would end up having a strained marriage?
Does this imply that our happiness in love is predestined by temperaments and opposites?

Should we love ourselves as we met ourselves or must we improve and fine tune ourselves to being a better match for our partners.

Many argue they prefer the former and many more preferring the later. I, eddygourdo refutes both as a standard. I believe that if you handle love similarly as you would a business, then it's easier to assume both submissions at different times and situations as it suits the couple. Women make it difficult to be objective in relationships though thanks to their raging emotions and quest for romance.

I have made good friends on this forum off it and also I have met lunatics. But the lack of objectivity in partner finding or relationship sustainability is a major fault I observed. I remember chatting up a Canadian Nigerian from the dating section. Believe you me if you have never spoken to a loon. Try and add her and you won't be disappointed.

Eddygourdo : howdy

Loony : yes

Eddygourdo : am eddygourdo, how are u today

Loony :?

Eddygourdo : (with great patience) what's ur name dear and location

Loony : monny and am on earth

Eddygourdo : is that ur real name and by the way who assumed you were on the moon

Loony : you are very boring

Eddygourdo : God will punish you. Dimwit. Shuo. What have we discussed that I became boring. You just want to insult me okwa ya?

Loony : why are you harsh, I don't like harsh people.

Eddygourdo : after reading your encouraging response to me in this chat. I realise I love you, in fact we are meant to be together, at a secure room in yaba left, bound by strong chains. See maami water. Bye bye

To believe this lady posted a pin to make new friends and She had no intention to be friendly yet she wanted new friends. LACK OF OBJECTIVITY.

YOU WANT SOMETHING, GO FOR IT UNASHAMEDLY AND MODIFY YOURSELF TO ACHEIVE AND SUSTAIN IT IF NEED BE.

IF IT TURNS OUT BAD, THROW IT AWAY AND NEVER ACCEPT BULLSHIT AS IT IS.

THOUGH SOMETIMES COOKED SHIT AND RAW SHIT IS STILL SHIT. DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH IT.
Re: I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. by Cholls(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
My brother ok!
Re: I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. by misspicy(f): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2015
Very true illustration....some people complain about how boring and rude some girls are even does they met on nairaland.....

can't you all just put up a very good first impression? it doesnt make you look slutty it makes you interesting,you spike up his interest in knowing you.....

some ladies complain of how men are not approaching them,but they fail to see how bitchy their attitude or mode of chatting is,who wants to be with a nag or a boring person....definitely not me

1 Like

Re: I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. by Lovelynature(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
The truth is that nobody is perfect. I think compatibility matters a lot in relationship and should be one of the first things to look at in a new relationship. No two people are completely the same, but there are many characteristics that match. If you notice that you don't match with your partner in some areas, the best you should do is to try making it work out without faking it. Or better still you go your separate ways if it's that serious.
Re: I Must Be Loved The Way I Am.... . Or I Must Improve To Be More Loveable. by bqlekan(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2015
wow! nice piece..

as someone with split personalities, first impression does it all for me..

always try improve on who you are, it doesn't mean you are changing who you are.. maybe that improvement is what someone needs in other to approach you.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Miss Stella Is A Scammer / Urgent Please / Top 10 Places Single Ladies Should Avoid In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.