Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved (5619 Views)

Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Ladies Don't Deserve To Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by ahahnow: 7:43pm On May 15, 2017
My story is about my mother. I called the police on her today. She is stu.pid. I know many of you will be against me because I insulted her but that is less than she deserves. Throughout my life she has physically and verbally assaulted me. The straw that broke the camel's back happened this afternoon when she told me to go and cook rice. I started to grumble about it. This doesn't mean I wont do it. I think its something about me that automatically happens when I have to do a chore but I still get the job done and she knows it. I hate her alot and have wished many times that I would just wake up one day and she is just not there. I have tried many times to look past my grievances with her but another day will be something new. I have thought many times about moving out of the house but I do not earn enough to do so. She told me one time to go and drink poison and die one day like that. Right now, if you see me, I have patches on my head because she pulled out my hair and I have scratches all over my face. She is always using fearmogering tactics to try to get me but it only makes me angry. Why should a mother want their child to be afraid of her. It is only in my household that a mother behaves more like a disgusting, lazy, violent roommate. She complains, she does cooks all that often, she will sweep the house and leave the debris in one corner where it will stay for many months, her toilet is dirty, and she is a housewife o. she doesnt work. she sat on me today and was hitting me. When I told her I couldnt breath she said she didnt care and that is what drove me to call the police. When my dad came home she was now forming victim, crying her crocodile tears. Today, I learned some people can not be loved. God knows I tried. I feel very bad for my dad, he suffers. This is why it is dangerous to marry a girl because her makeup is nice. I advice that you marry for brains only. Find out if the girl you want to marry loves children. Inside my mother is beyond rotten. If anything happens to her today. I do not know if I will shed a tear because I do not have a good memory of her. I never have. I know I am not wrong but if I am God will judge me and deal with me, what I deserve. However, I know for dam.n sure she is not innocent. She has never cared. If not for my dad, I would have dont worse. I have never in my life raised my hand to my mother but enough was enough. Mother's day was yesterday, I am not grateful for mine. In fact if she had swolled me it would have been better. I dont know if I will ever move past this but I know that I will never trust her. angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by REIIGN(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
Wow shocked
What has your pops been doing about it over the years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Fuckshiit: 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
Holy blöödyfûçkiñg shît! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by blueandbirds(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2017
This one pass my power, let's wait for the nairaland legends to comment and help a nigga out asap..God is with you..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by shinarlaura(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
Mehnn. Even to type sef just weak me sad

But wait ooo like seriously op , are u talking about ur mum or someone else sad sad sad
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Partnerbiz(f): 7:57pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmm see comments
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Kondomatic(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2017
ahahnow:
My story is about my mother. I called the police on her today. She is stu.pid. I know many of you will be against me because I insulted her but that is less than she deserves. Throughout my life she has physically and verbally assaulted me. The straw that broke the camel's back happened this afternoon when she told me to go and cook rice. I started to grumble about it. This doesn't mean I wont do it. I think its something about me that automatically happens when I have to do a chore but I still get the job done and she knows it. I hate her alot and have wished many times that I would just wake up one day and she is just not there. I have tried many times to look past my grievances with her but another day will be something new. I have thought many times about moving out of the house but I do not earn enough to do so. She told me one time to go and drink poison and die one day like that. Right now, if you see me, I have patches on my head because she pulled out my hair and I have scratches all over my face. She is always using fearmogering tactics to try to get me but it only makes me angry. Why should a mother want their child to be afraid of her. It is only in my household that a mother behaves more like a disgusting, lazy, violent roommate. She complains, she does cooks all that often, she will sweep the house and leave the debris in one corner where it will stay for many months, her toilet is dirty, and she is a housewife o. she doesnt work. she sat on me today and was hitting me. When I told her I couldnt breath she said she didnt care and that is what drove me to call the police. When my dad came home she was now forming victim, crying her crocodile tears. Today, I learned some people can not be loved. God knows I tried. I feel very bad for my dad, he suffers. This is why it is dangerous to marry a girl because her makeup is nice. I advice that you marry for brains only. Find out if the girl you want to marry loves children. Inside my mother is beyond rotten. If anything happens to her today. I do not know if I will shed a tear because I do not have a good memory of her. I never have. I know I am not wrong but if I am God will judge me and deal with me, what I deserve. However, I know for dam.n sure she is not innocent. She has never cared. If not for my dad, I would have dont worse. I have never in my life raised my hand to my mother but enough was enough. Mother's day was yesterday, I am not grateful for mine. In fact if she had swolled me it would have been better. I dont know if I will ever move past this but I know that I will never trust her. angry angry angry angry angry

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On May 15, 2017
Those whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Werey nse werey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 15, 2017
Iyamm speechless lipsrsealed cry cry

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Cool23(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2017
To tell the truth I support Op on this one koz there are some mothers who don't give a shit about their child and does she pressurized u to get married
ahahnow:

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Cool23(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2017
To tell the truth I support Op on this one koz there are some mothers who don't give a shit about their child and does she pressurize u to get married
ahahnow:

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Cholls(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2017
my brother take it easy o....go join a Christian fellowship group before u loose ya mind o.....And learn how to pray abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by simplyhonest(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
this one just weak me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by harriet412(f): 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
Nawa oo.. na ur mother u dey talk about so.. God will help us..
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 15, 2017
ur mom is such a bully, sorry oh,it would end someday and i sincerely hope she comes around...some women can realy be dramatic and overbearing atimes.tsk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 15, 2017
Some of the responses on Nairaland. The idiocy of Nigerians and the "if you talk bad about your parents curses will follow you" hogwash. There are a few parents who aren't worth it. I don't care if such a parent brought me into the world. After all what is so spectacular about the world? That you brought me into this world does not mean you should practically kill me. I did not tell you to have sex, have me and then murder me to complete the cycle of life. No Child Chooses to be Born. Some parents are violent, unreasonable, abusive and outrightly dangerous to their kids. They do things that physically and emotionally scar children for life. I know of parents that torture their kids and do all these things in the name of not sparing the rod. One tied her kid naked, beating him and rubbing pepper all over his body, then invited his friends and told them to see him all naked and tied up. Telling them to call him a thief wherever they see him. Daily, we are faced with horrible parents torturing their kids. Maiming them. Psychologically destroying them. Yet we hold on to this "parents are sacred. No matter what don't challenge them" notion. The same way we make women stay in abusive marriages because the man is the Head of the House. And because of the children bla bla bla. We are so horribly sentiment filled.

After all the beating and physical abuse, look at us. A bunch of corrupt, self centered, bigoted, prejudiced, thieving and lieing hypocritical humans who are only good at showing fake respect to elders and helping elders carry their bags. We are more concerned with how to bow down to greet and how to shake elders with two hands and every other eyeservice type attitude. Yet we are corrupt, horrible, bribe taking, power and office abusing, thieving, lieing, bad mannered, violent, demons. Our parental upbringing did not change how horribly greedy, selfish, self centered we are. Child Abuse is Child Abuse. Whether by the Parent or another adult. The US CAPTA (Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act) clearly recognizes that parents can abuse their Children and will also punish such a Parent. Unfortunately in Nigeria, we still have the backward parent can do no wrong sentiment. It is why till today, parents can accuse children of witchcraft and do all sorts to innocent young kids. Then another Modern Mary Slessor has to come save them for us again.

If this is truly the situation in your house, my advise is you move out quickly. That will end the friction. Why I say move out is because while you wait for it to get better the worse could happen. In defending yourself someone might get hurt or worse. If you are old enough to move out, try and do so. Already, it seems there are many captains in the ship already with too many cooks spoiling the broth in the galley as a matter of fact. For now, as much as possible, do obey her and don't grumble. It is a sign of disrespect. Let us assume it is a lecturer in school taking you a compulsory course, you won't give the excuses about always grumbling. Or if it was a soldier on the street your grumbling will do you more harm than good. You might need to change your attitude towards her. That she calls you names and insults you does not mean you must respond/reply. Unfortunately a lot of us don't know how to desensitize ourselves to words and insults. The only time you should
engage her is to defend yourself by trying to get away from her if she gets violent. Best solution is to try and move out.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by FelixFelicis(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2017
shinarlaura:
Mehnn. Even to type sef just weak me sad

But wait ooo like seriously op , are u talking about ur mum or someone else sad sad sad
lol gradually you're typing like you're from here wink kiss

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
This one weak my left ear.
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by shinarlaura(f): 11:02pm On May 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol gradually you're typing like you're from here wink kiss

Lol. Abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by FelixFelicis(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Abi?
yes o lol, smartpant kiss wink grin
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
Freewoman:

For all this bullshi.t you make up here, hope is for just attention seeking or you are talking about your girl friend and or your wife, if na your mother aaaaah, thunder wey do press-up will fire that your hand wey you used to type this shiit here, oloshi, mutum banzah, anu ohia,

Shhhh....keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 15, 2017
Op d best thing to do is leave your father's house after all God had a reason for instructing Abraham to do same in d bible. If your story is true,then u need to leave that house. No one has d right to make u miserable no matter who they are to u. Your happiness is in your hands o.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 15, 2017
Cool23:
To tell the truth I support Op on this one koz there are some mothers who don't give a shit about their child and does she pressurize u to get married
Seriously. What woman would wanna marry a guy that allows his mother to bully him like so? Perhaps she's taking out her frustration on him.
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by dhantey324(m): 11:46pm On May 15, 2017
Do ur siblings feel d same way or is it just u?
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by dhantey324(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2017
Nma27:
Seriously. What woman would wanna marry a guy that allows his mother to bully him like so? Perhaps she's taking out her frustration on him.

I think the op is a lady... Talking about being bullied, getting back at ur mum thru use of force is not a show of strength to me.. If I were in the op's shoes, I would be proactive in dealing with my mum.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by yhemster(m): 12:17am On May 16, 2017
It is unfortunate you have this kind of mum. Based on your story, I think something went wrong during your mum's childhood as well. It is good you're trying your best to tolerate her, my advice for you is to get help for yourself before starting to raise your own family if you really don't want your kids to have similar experience. It is not a very easy situation, you may be luckier than your mum. Her childhood may have been an horror stories in your ears.
As a side story, I have a strict disciplinarian as a mum. I'm the first and only boy with 2 sisters. I had a very rough childhood, honesty the only fun memories I had growing up was going to church. Then children churches are very interesting, we memorised bible verses, play games, act drama etc. School was quite boring cos most my teachers always threatened to report me to my mum if I misbehave, sometimes I ignored the warns and wait for the repercussion. My mum beats the living hell out of me, any mistake made in the house like spill water, break a bucket, late from school by 5 minutes etc. I get the beating of my life. My dad wasn't comfortable with these beatings. He doesn't beat us, he just make us serve punishment like the typical knee down, raise ur hand and close ur eyes etc. He warned my mum to at least reduce the beating but she wasn't bother. When the frustration heightened, he started question my legality as his child (later heard abt this). Called family meeting, complained abt the beating, one can't be beating a young child like my mum does. Whenever my dad plans to travel my sisters and I get traumatized and hope not to die b4 he returns. Not to bored you with my story, my exposure and education got me to investigate why my mum was this wicked while I was growing up then I found it. She was taken away from her siblings to her Aunt at age 5, the aunt's husband disliked her and beat her mercilessly that she had to run away severally.

Dear OP, please don't hate her for who she is. The situation may be out of her control. I hope you can also get the healing you need as well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 12:26am On May 16, 2017
Sorry, op. Sounds like your mom has issues and needs serious therapy. The best thing for you to do is to move out when you can, for your own well-being. Just make sure you go back from time to time to check up on your Dad, and her too.
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Freewoman(f): 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Nesso post=56559021]
Shhhh....keep kwayet. [/quote

Kworupt piken.......................
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Freewoman(f): 3:14pm On May 16, 2017
NotOfThis:
Sorry, op. Sounds like your mom has issues and needs serious therapy. The best thing for you to do is to move out when you can, for your own well-being. Just make sure you go back from time to time to check up on your Dad, and her too.

What are you saying sister, i know that boy very well, he used to smoke indian hemp all the time, your good advise will not make sense to him, Don't you read where he said that he don't have money to move out to live in another area, he is a drug addicts, he used to quarrel his parents every time, don't pity him, the mothers brothers are waiting on him when he will beat his mother been their sister, they will teach him how to play night masquerade and he knows it very well
Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
So sad. I don't even know what to say.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 16, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
Some of the responses on Nairaland. The idiocy of Nigerians and the "if you talk bad about your parents curses will follow you" hogwash. There are a few parents who aren't worth it. I don't care if such a parent brought me into the world. After all what is so spectacular about the world? That you brought me into this world does not mean you should practically kill me. I did not tell you to have sex, have me and then murder me to complete the cycle of life. Some parents are violent, unreasonable, abusive and outrightlying dangerous to their kids. They do things that physically and emotionally scar children for life. I know of parents that torture their kids and do all these things in the name of not sparing the rod. After all the beating, look at us. Corrupt, self centered, bigoted, prejudiced, thieving and lieing hypocritical humans who are only good at showing fake respect to elders.

If this is truly the situation in your house, my advise is you move out quickly. That will end the friction. Why I say move out is because while you wait for it to get better the worse could happen. In defending yourself someone might get hurt or worse. If you are old enough to move out, try and do so. Already, it seems there are many captains in the ship already with too many cooks spoiling the broth in the galley as a matter of fact. For now, as much as possible, do obey her and don't grumble. It is a sign of disrespect. Let us assume it is a lecturer in school taking you a compulsory course, you won't give the excuses about always grumbling. Or if it was a soldier on the street your grumbling will do you more harm than good. You might need to change your attitude towards her. That she calls you names and insults you does not mean you must respond/reply. Unfortunately a lot of us don't know how to desensitize ourselves to words and insults. The only time you should
engage her is to defend yourself by trying to get away from her if she gets violent. Best solution is to try and move out.

May you be successful and increase in knowledge. Do you know the idiocy you talk about is passed on to younger generations of girls. It's a pity that our girls also grow old thinking they can grow old to maltreat their children and not be talked bad about for it! This poor reasoning of these people makes me question the essence of this whole configuration called life. Do you have a potty, I want to puke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Sure This Girl Had STD / Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... / What Are The Advantages Of A Big Ass To A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.