Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (33186 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by ozodimgba(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
who tell you say if you collapse you'll be able to tell if the mouth that resuscitate you has a mouth odour? Even if she put her anus for ur mouth take bring u back to life u nor go know.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

u av to first take ur mind off dating her before u tell her. U can just buy her toothbrush for a birthday gift her friends shld tell her wen u do that. Or just get to know hr friends and tell d most understanding 1 of em if u dont wanna lose her.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
how have you been dear? what abt cherryice and ladyboss?

Ladyboss, Lala miss her tbh cry cherry might know how she's doing. It's winter here and its nl keeping me warm at nights grin

1 Like

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Decker:

You only met her yesterday. Since you said she is beautiful and seems like a nice lady, someone you would want to get to know better and probably develop a relationship with, I won't advice you tell her anything now. Why? I'll tell you.

The odour that emanated from her mouth when you met her yesterday, could just be a "that day thing." What I mean is that she may not actually have halitosis(mouth odour), but due to some reasons, her mouth smelt when you met her at the bank.

Get to know her better. Talk to her again and try to foster friendship between the two of you. You don't want to spoil what you have with her by being critical about her so early into getting to know her.
And if after you get to know her better, and she sees you as a friend, and you have talked to her on few more occasions and you still notice this same smell, then you can talk to her about it, but in a polite manner. Tell her to take more care of her mouth, and if she says she does, then tell her to go see a dentist. Halitosis is cureable.
You are wise.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by mirexxx(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
xyoung:

Women always hate their fellow women, duuno why. Look at this one advice
hate? are you okay at all?
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
cheekilicious:
You are wise.

Okay, thanks!
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by kandiikane(m): 3:26am On Dec 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
Maybe she dosnt brush daily. Trick to use
on her nxt time. 'Hey babe am bored, can we goan brush our teeth?
Lmaoo...
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by cherryice(f): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2015
mirexxx:
how have you been dear? what abt cherryice and ladyboss?
Heysmiley
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by ndidianthony247(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2015
nwanne give her hypo to gaggle..oya dinnma
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by daniel56(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Na bcs she too dey suck dick.take her for a date and ask her for sex I promise u she go agree.
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Kanmyos(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
tell her what? if she has mouth odour.... my brother she knows.... and if it was as a result of what she ate.... her mouth no go smell next time..#case solved
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by sholexy1: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
I will suggest u get a mouth freshner on da day u both have a date and use it in ur mouth den ask her to try it out. i bliv she will undastand what u are tryin to say
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
macminista:
Hahahaa u know well grin cheesy

if u can take me to chicago, i will pay back with 3 weeks sex before i find my way to Alaska my dream home. deal??
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by macminista(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

if u can take me to chicago, i will pay back with 3 weeks sex before i find my way to Alaska my dream home. deal??
Whats ur contact?
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by mirexxx(f): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
cherryice:
Heysmiley
u look stunning dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka / 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.