Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric (30961 Views)

See The Lyric Video I Made With My Phone Using Kinemaster / See The Lyric Video I Made With My Phone / Olasmile, is it because I didn't have money in my hand video lyric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by loveanonymity(f): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Superstory used to be the no.1 TV drama when I was growing up and I don't think the background song has changed till date. My version of the song evovled over time to this "This is superstory, a life of strive & sorrow, a life of which fishes are even dying of thirst, this is superstory, superstory" I don't know if it is nonsense sha. Drop your own superstory lyrics may be I will learn the correct one.

1 Like

Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Eiya, God is great o. See the small pikin weh we name yesterday when superstory complete 5yrs, she don grow now. Pikin dey quick grow o

2 Likes

Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by sybarite7(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,THIS IS SUPERSTORY of GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHes drown AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST,THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PTECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH! THIS IS SUPERSTORY, THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Eiya, God is great o. See the small pikin weh we name yesterday when superstory complete 5yrs, she don grow now. Pikin dey quick grow o

Is it a crime 2 seek for knowledge of things not knwn?
Is it by force you comment when u av noting gud 2 say??
When you knw she's a small pikin why can't u help out as an elderly person
We Nigerians need 2 change our ways, and not let the situation of the country affect our brain.
Bro sorry, you need to see Dr Bukola Saraki for brain surgery.

Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
habby51:

We Nigerians need 2 change our ways, and not let the situation of the country affect our brain.
The funny thing is my post sounds sarcastically happy. But your post is filled with bitterness and problems.

And BTW mumu that a post doesn't sound good to you doesn't mean it doesn't sound good to others. Hence there wont be need for like buttons on the forum

This is a public forum, if you think you have a better idea, just be mature and post it...theres enough space for that and not offensively quoting someone else to release a bombshell of facts on yourself. Everybody has the right to his/her own idea.

1 Like

Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

The funny thing is my post sounds sarcastically happy. But your post is filled with bitterness and problems.

And BTW mumu that a post doesn't sound good to you doesn't mean it doesn't sound good to others. Hence there wont be need for like buttons on the forum

This is a public forum, if you think you have a better idea, just be mature and post it...theres enough space for that and not offensively quoting someone else to release a bombshell of facts on yourself. Everybody has the right to his/her own idea.

Huhhhh!!!!
Is likes on nairaland a bitcoin
Now I can see the childish in you.
E pain you abi, attention seeker.

Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by naija1stpikin: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gud 9it
Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
habby51:

Huhhhh!!!!
Is likes on nairaland a bitcoin
Now I can see the childish in you.
E pain you abi, attention seeker.
Is DAT your mothers teeth, she must be a cannibal o. BTW be sincere with yourself, whos childish? You re-quote isnt necessary and has no value. You dont even know how to present issues properly. You should learn first and also learn "when" to talk apart from approach.
Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Is DAT your mothers teeth, she must be a cannibal o. BTW be sincere with yourself, whos childish? You re-quote isnt necessary and has no value. You dont even know how to present issues properly. You should learn first and also learn "when" to talk apart from approach.

Just 4 u

1 Like

Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Defaramade(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
habby51:

Is Bukola Saraki a neurosurgeon??
Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
habby51:

Just 4 u
Mtcheew you even waste time go edit photo
Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by loveanonymity(f): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don't like people bashing one another on a thread and deranging from the main post but I guess I just have to take it since I am here and plan to stay. But I still don't have the lyric upon all d bashing
Re: This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric by Teewhy1308(f): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2021

Why you com take this thing personal nah, no be play d person dey play

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.