Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman (3702 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by prideofscience: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
I just want to seek blog readers opinion on an issue. There is this girl I dated for 5yrs, we loved ourselves so much, at a point in our relationship I traveled out of the country. During this period there was a time I couldn’t keep contacts with her like I use to do, for example I often call like several times in a day before but at that time I couldn’t call for some months. And it’s all due to certain things I was passing through at that moment. After a year abroad I returned home and I didn’t inform her I was coming, on getting back I invited her and she was happy to see me. We met in an hotel and had se.x that night,
later that night when she left she sent me a text telling me to forget about her. I was so surprised that why would she do such but later I found out that she was already 2months pregnant as at that time and that she was to get married soon. Firstly I was angry that why would she make me have s.ex with her when she is carrying another man’s pregnancy but she apologized and later explained to me that she was planning to abort the baby and stop the marriage and explained how her mum & sister forced the man on her claiming I wasn’t coming back for her but I kicked against it and encouraged her to carry on with her marriage.

Now after almost 2yrs of her marriage blessed with a son, she still constantly have s.ex with me. She get angry whenever she calls and I let her know am hanging out with a female friend , she doesn’t want me to have a relationship.

Always condemning every girl I date, she gets mad even when I refer to her as my ex. Now she is pregnant with the second baby, and she told me I am responsible for it but she is giving it to her husband.

Anyway am not interested in having the baby but is it right for me to let another man train my child?? Isn’t gonna affect my future in anyway? Sorry my story seems long but I have to let you understand me, I need matured advice on this pls.

http://tiwasblog.co/2015/07/please-advice-i-am-dating-and-impregnated-a-married-woman/
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by tse1v1(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2015
man its morally wrong, one way or the other the child will be dreaming about his real dad and other man will be seeing traits that the child is not his..................the earlier better bro
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Chanchit: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Richiy(f): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2015
lipsrsealed

Op, let me start with you. Play around with anybody but you never play around with married people because it attracts serious consequences. So you kept sleeping with her for 2 years and expect to come out untouched? Remember that one day you too will be married.

As for the girl, she is messed up big time. I pity her in the long run.

Op you need to leave that relationship as soon as you can else you will never leave again. The child may or may not be yours. Try to confirm if the child is yours and leave with your child. You and the girl cannot and should not cover this up.
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by misspicy(f): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Brother you fvck married woman she get belle for you and you come here for advice.....did anyone here follow you fvck her?

no offeinse just imitating mrcork grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2015
shocked ladies sha_ when u realized she was pregnant 4 some1 ease y didn't u just let her go, u keep goin closer now she's pregnant for you which is,Definitely ganna ruin her marriage !There's no how the cat won't b
let out, is either u start getting your self prepared to Marry her,that's if eventually the truth comes out,or u face d penalty!! u fvck up sha sad

Btw u can't let another man claim ur son ur blood! Act wisely
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmmm

This calls for mental test!

Why re u still in her life after she got married?

When u dissolve her marriage ll u marry her?

Are u sure the actual husband won't come after u for ur deeds?

My advice. Let sleeping dogs lie
Leave the woman alone with her husband
That foetus rightful belongs to the husband
Forget u re responsible for the preg
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2015
End of Discussion Response. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

misspicy:
Brother you fvck married woman she get belle for you and you come here for advice.....did anyone here follow you fvck her?

no offeinse just imitating mrcork grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by adren(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy na clown..
one look at her profile and my **** waived in barbaricity to the sky..
it wants to devour

officially my #1 NL crush now..

go check her profile.. see what i am saying..

back to topic, bros, your matter strong, this your circumstance is new under the sun..

lalasticlala might help
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Cholls(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2015
My brother what can i say?. Both of you are fools, especially you. How can you let this destroy the wonderful plan you set for yourself.
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by bqlekan(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2015
all I can type here is 'LOL'
waiting for comments cheesy
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by misspicy(f): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2015
adren:
misspicy na clown..
one look at her profile and my **** waived in the sky..

officially my #1 NL crush now..

go check her profile.. see what i am saying..

back to topic, bros, your matter strong, this your circumstance is new under the sun..

lalasticlala might help
Awwww monsiuer me blushing embarassedembarassedembarassed
thanks for the accolades cheesycheesy

kikikikiki you want to join the list of crushers too....i just pray i don't get crushed out sadsadsadsadsad
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Abduljohn(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2015
What advice do u actually need? Is it to continue with the lady? Or u want her to bring the baby to you.

I imagine why people wait until they have issues before they know when they play with fire. I dont pity u n d gal with what will befall you, my concern is the kid that you both will make him/her pass through psychological truma when wind ended up blowing your yansh
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by adren(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

Awwww monsiuer me blushing embarassedembarassedembarassed
thanks for the accolades cheesycheesy

kikikikiki you want to join the list of crushers too....i just pray i don't get crushed out sadsadsadsadsad

me i want to be more than a crush ooo..

wanna give us a try??

make me sef come back con give testimony how i rose in love with a NL bae
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2015
There is nothing wrong with someone else training your child. The only repercussion I see here is when the truth comes out, hearts will be broken, trusts lost and probably blood will flow. The only victim in this scandal is the poor child you and your ex got involved as a result of your stupidity.
I hope and pray when the truth comes out, the child will be able to forgive you guys.
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by donfelix4sure(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
You sleepin wit a married women for 2yrs?What comes to ur mind as par her reason for cheatin her husband?You tink she z doin it cos she loves you?She isnt a faithful woman.Is she d only women dat u cnt stand ur ground.Are u God dat fix marriages?Be prepare to face d serpant cos u have broken d edge.Leave dat married girl alone.If d baby z urs,u cn claim it legally later.dat pregnancy z a trap.Gudluck
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by misspicy(f): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2015
adren:

me i want to be more than a crush ooo..

wanna give us a try??

make me sef come back con give testimony how i rose in love with a NL bae
seriously?

well i gat no problem with that but

bruv do you have money? i mean correct money not 5million o angry gringrin
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by adren(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:
seriously?
well i gat no problem with that but

bruv do you have money? i mean correct money not 5million o angry gringrin
how u wan take confirm??
pick between a weekend trip to dubai or a 2016 lamboferrari..
which one u want??..
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by misspicy(f): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2015
adren:

how u wan take confirm??
which one u want??..
don't stress yourself.... just send money for whichever in my CBN account tongue
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by misspicy(f): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2015
adren:

how u wan take confirm??
which one u want??..
don't stress yourself.... just send money for whichever in my CBN account tongue
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by bukas15(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2015
guy i feel ur pain, buh u shuld ve used ur numba six, y wil u allow a woman get hold of u lyk dt, buy u Bleep up shaa, u go mary d gal na, buh d consequences is stil doin press up
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
When punkyveer comes on board she will delineate better. Dont worry
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by jpphilips(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
shocked ladies sha_ when u realized she was pregnant 4 some1 ease y didn't u just let her go, u keep goin closer now she's pregnant for you which is,Definitely ganna ruin her marriage !There's no how the cat won't b
let out, is either u start getting your self prepared to Marry her,that's if eventually the truth comes out,or u face d penalty!! u fvck up sha sad

Btw u can't let another man claim ur son ur blood! Act wisely

Remarry her you mean?
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tough one. Sowwie.
Re: Please Advice : I Am Dating And Impregnated A Married Woman by prideofscience: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
CC: Lalasticlala pls fb

(1) (Reply)

Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply / Nobody Is Ugly, They Were Just Broke / I Was Banned For No Reason(proudlesbiangal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.