Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa (2194 Views)

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / Abdulrahman Abba Jimeta Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by AmadiAba: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
By: Abdulrahman Alfa

For so many reasons. I want to be invited for any peaceful protest in Northern Nigeria for the realization of Biafra. I will join. Some of the reasons why I am in support of the Creation of the long awaited, well deserved Republic of Biafra include:

(i). The people concerned want the Republic of Biafra (why should they be deprived of their God-given rights to self determination!?) and why should anybody be forced against his individual, collective or group interests to be part of Nigeria that they did not believe in!

(ii). Nigeria is what it is today by virtue of its current composition – land, human and material resources, but if any component part feels other wise its agitation for self determination MUST NOT be scuttled or muffled.

CONTINUE READING HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/312495

2 Likes

Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by osita76(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmadiAba:
By: Abdulrahman Alfa

For so many reasons. I want to be invited for any peaceful protest in Northern Nigeria for the realization of Biafra. I will join. Some of the reasons why I am in support of the Creation of the long awaited, well deserved Republic of Biafra include:

(i). The people concerned want the Republic of Biafra (why should they be deprived of their God-given rights to self determination!?) and why should anybody be forced against his individual, collective or group interests to be part of Nigeria that they did not believe in!

(ii). Nigeria is what it is today by virtue of its current composition – land, human and material resources, but if any component part feels other wise its agitation for self determination MUST NOT be scuttled or muffled.

CONTINUE READING HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/312495
The truth they said can never be covered no matter how hard you try for it will surely come out one day, Biafra is ordained by God and no human beings can stop it

13 Likes

Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by wordbank(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Agitation is free
Freedom isn't
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Every right thinking human being in Nigeria knows d truth, but some have sworn never to accept it due to reason known to them. Like I have always said, destiny can be delayed but can never be denied.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by Toosure70: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
abookis know to use iPod heads
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by eezeribe(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
If I hear
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by Nwakaumu(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Toosure70:
abookis know to use iPod heads
No,Abookis understand the concept of self-determination unlike Afonjas who understand only slavery and cowardice.

10 Likes

Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by slash112: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
biafra wil stand

2 Likes

Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by FisifunKododada: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
cheesy Amen cheesy
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by willyo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Igberetv? embarassed
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by prince985(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
agents of darkness will claim dat IPOB paid dis man

1 Like

Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by DerideGull(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Only fools with inconsequential lineages think that agitation for nation state is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by Emassive(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Let Biafra so that we can hear word. We mustn't keep the SE by all means possible
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by Firmjudge(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2016
I and my family aint igbos or frm the SE but we supp.ort biafra and there fight for self determination ...
I wonder why sme people hate it.
quote me I wont respond
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Civilized human. No need for war. Yes to peaceful separation.
Re: I Support The Agitation For Creation Of The Republc Of Biafra – Abdulrahman Alfa by JimiOgunlola: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2016
That's a fellow muslim that thinks like me but unfortunately some of our yoruba muslim people under brown roof who wonder why Iboes can't just be peacefully cowardly like them will call him IPOB because the hot harmattan sun have fried out their brains. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? / What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Close Female Friend Who Is Blind At His Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.