Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

We Will Not Go With Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Go With Biafra (7518 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by fx45(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enahi:
Who is throwing tantrums? You are obviously to sound smart but you are not at all.
Fyi Miger Delta comprises of difderent ethinic groups which Edo State has always been part of right from time despite the fact many of them were once under the bini kingdom.

And that's why you don't have any right or justification to question me on what right Edo has to be part of the Niger Delta neither do the igbos have any right to lay claim to any part of the Niger Delta.

Because of how greedy and self centered you igbos are you want to lay claim and rule over different ethnic groups in the Niger Delta.
If not for your foolish and daft mentality your small brain should have told you don't have a right to impose yourselves on other tribes.

Edo is also an oil producing State.
Again you've made absolutely no sense. I warn you for the last time, watch your manners and your language. Since you've made up your mind to make a mockery of yourself by making a public show of your ignorance, I'll oblige you...

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/delta

The delta is a geographic location and not in any way cultural or ethnic. Edo being an oil producing state doesn't in any way, justify being referred to as part of the Niger-Delta. The area known as the Niger-Delta are those lowlands where the river Niger divides into smaller rivers and subsequently flows into the atlantic from those points. How in the world does Edo state come into the picture?

Yet you mor0ns are the loudest in shouting about the Niger-Delta. Isn't it ironic?

6 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by patrick89(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Justbeingreal:
some1 say he's from uyo now u bringing edo to d table others are saying Yoruba's n Hausa's why some Igbo's sense de their leg...shuuu anyways warri/edo dude right here n bilive me south south so ain't supporting Biafra whatever, born n raised in warri we nor like Una just note that...bye
because that's their trademark! it will never be anything, afteral some igbos are against it! so what's new?
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
initiate:
just to put the matter to rest once and for all, Niger Delta is not part of the Biafra movement. If Igbo eventually succeed in pulling out, we will not go with them. they will just end up as an enclave

Ini, writing from Uyo

Iniobong, you are on your own!!! Thank goodness you said Niger Delta which means absolutely nothing. By the way, Akwa Ibom has nothing physically or geographically to do with Niger Delta excerpt the moronic polity only found in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by ikeg7416: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
fx45:
Again you've made absolutely no sense. I warn you for the last time, watch your manners and your language. Since you've made up your mind to make a mockery of yourself by making a public show of your ignorance, I'll oblige you...

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/delta

The delta is a geographic location and not in any way cultural or ethnic. Edo being an oil producing state doesn't in any way, justify being referred to as part of the Niger-Delta. The area known as the Niger-Delta are those lowlands where the river Niger divides into smaller rivers and subsequently flows into the atlantic from those points. How in the world does Edo state come into the picture?

Yet you mor0ns are the loudest in shouting about the Niger-Delta. Isn't it ironic?

Edo state is EXTREMELY insiginificant when it comes to ND. They know it and everyone knows it. It is the main reason edo was never included in ND republic agitator from all the non-edo groups. The only one you'll find Edo state included is the ones they themselves created. Neither is it an oil producing state. The last data graph produced by NNPC did not include "edo" as part of the oil producing states nor have they included in it till now. The only website you'll find edo included as an "oil producing state" is from that data from the 419 website made 2 years old by someone not even in the oil industry, what is the name of that website again, oilrevenue.org or some shits like thay

Take this from someone from the community they rewritting history and claiming was part of their "Benin kingdom".

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
mirabel001:

True talk buh never part of biafra
true talk, since biafra is only for ibos who are located in d SE!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dedetwo:

Iniobong, you are on your own!!! Thank goodness you said Niger Delta which means absolutely nothing. By the way, Akwa Ibom has nothing physically or geographically to do with Niger Delta excerpt the moronic polity only found in Nigeria.
Who says he is on his own! We re wit him on this! We fought against ur greedy oil grabbing ass during civil war! And we will do it again!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Blizzy9ja: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aitee1:

So this is the only thing you learned from that your ex grin
she also thought 2 call peeps like u "useme"
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
fx45:
You're the scumbag already crying everybody River Niger. I told you to behave yourself but you wouldn't listen. I dont ever want to hear you talk about Niger-Delta again on this forum. You have no business with it or the people that inhabit those areas.

Noise maker!
what about those of us from Delta, don't we ve a right to tell ur greedy monkey ass that we don't want to ve anytin to do wit biafra? We re together wit the Edos and u can never divide us! Leave us alone selfish fooool! Oyel grabber!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by ikeg7416: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
what those of us from Delta, don't we ve a right to tell ur greedy monkey ass that we don't want to ve anytin to do wit biafra? We re together wit the Edos and u can never divide us! Leave us alone selfish fooool! Oyel grabber!

Dude you are Not from delta. It's obvious as heck. I'm from delta and it is obvious as God knows what that you are NOT from delta

Log back in with your original ID.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
Who says he is on his own! We re wit him on this! We fought against ur greedy oil grabbing ass during civil war And we will do it again!

Per the bolded, I would not want to have a person of such low intellect as a compatriot. The "oil" you referred in your post above is one reason Nigeria remains perpetually backward. Many developed countries have no gallon of "oil" contrary to your deluded stream of thought. Ndigbo or even IPOB are too intelligent to fight for crude oil. The northern and western political elites fought for crude oil and till today, all they talk about is crude oil. Even the so-called president of Nigeria who participated in the alleged crude oil civil war has assumed the role of Minister of Petroleum.
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Aitee1: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
she also thought 2 call peeps like u "useme"

Eehya...but why nah, well I forgive you two rather I put the blame on the parents for poor home training!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Blizzy9ja: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Eehya...but why nah, well I forgive you two rather I put the blame on the parents for poor home training!
And I also blame parents that allow toddlers to use internet anabled fones
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Uniben4sure: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
The truth is that Biafra doesn't need Niger Delta or whatever they are called to stand as a great nation. I laugh whenever I read or hear some guys trying to feel so wanted in Biafra. You are not indispensable guys!

The fact that we try to carry you along because we feel that we have a lot in common and as such can coexist does not mean that if you chose not to be part of Biafra, you would be forced. No! Those that want to be Biafrans will be decided by referendum and never by force.

So, op don't feel so important!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
onyegwu:
Nobody will lord over any body or feel superior over the other person. There will be leaders for direction and organisation bt there will definite be where they will draw the line. We don't need any slave and master relationship but equal partners in progress where the voice of the average man on the street will affect the decision of the government of the day.
really wish ur biafra brothers will reason like this, then they won't ve any problem with us! They shud restrict their biafra to only themselves(ibos)! We SS will decide where we belong!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dedetwo:

Per the bolded, I would not want to have a person of such low intellect as a compatriot. The "oil" you referred in your post above is one reason Nigeria remains perpetually backward. Many developed countries have no gallon of "oil" contrary to your deluded stream of thought. Ndigbo or even IPOB are too intelligent to fight for crude oil. The northern and western political elites fought for crude oil and till today, all they talk about is crude oil. Even the so-called president of Nigeria who participated in the alleged crude oil civil war has assumed the role of Minister of Petroleum.
good to know u re not interested in oyel (though I knw u re lying sha). If u re not interested stop trying to carry us along, pls. I beg u in d name of God we re not interested!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Candyrain(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kyase:
ok we hear, but why] embarassed embarassed

I want to believe that you are aware that the initiate guy is an Uyo wannabe, an impostor, right?

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
ikeg7416:

Dude you are Not from delta. It's obvious as heck. I'm from delta and it is obvious as God knows what that you are NOT from delta

Log back in with your original ID.
ok. Keep deluding ursef that ur biafra is liked and wanted by d pple of SS! U say d boy frm Edo is irrelevant and now u say am not a Deltan! Is it not obvious u re deluding ursef about this biafrag tin? www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-count-us-out-s-south-tells-agitators/
U will say that these SS leaders re not SS now! Jus stop deluding ursef about SS support! If u love biafra notin is stopping from emigrating there!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:
[s][/s]

You no get talk....
Finally I don't listen to miscreants...
I will rather listen to asari dakubo.
I bet you are more ND than him.
hahahahahahahahahahahha! I laugh at u for hanging all ur hope of deeping ur ugly mouth into our oyel on Asari! Asari is only a disgruntled animal who decided to pick alliance wit u after GEJ lost his reelection! Asari will dump u guys wen d time comes! Mind u it aint far!
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-count-us-out-s-south-tells-agitators/ be warned!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Candyrain:

I want to believe that you are aware that the initiate guy is an Uyo wannabe, an impostor, right?
okey! I agree he is an imposter! And this ones tooo
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-count-us-out-s-south-tells-agitators/
Continue to deceive ursef! U hear?
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Ballmer: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:
So we should count Unam ikot out of Biafra.

Unam ikot Not part of Biafra...
Note taking

But next time try and speak for yourself as there are States in Niger delta that is part and parcel of Biafra Nation.

There are states even in the NW n NE that desire to be part of Biafra be sure to info the albino not to forget to amalgamate those too.
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Uniben4sure:
The truth is that Biafra doesn't need Niger Delta or whatever they are called to stand as a great nation. I laugh whenever I read or hear some guys trying to feel so wanted in Biafra. You are not indispensable guys!

The fact that we try to carry you along because we feel that we have a lot in common and as such can coexist does not mean that if you chose not to be part of Biafra, you would be forced. No! Those that want to be Biafrans will be decided by referendum and never by force.

So, op don't feel so important!
What do we ve incommon that u guys don't ve with d yorubas? That was how d stupid white men felt we had tins incommon in d 1st place! And its because of this reason u guys claim u no longer want to remain in the Zoo again! Why do u sooo unnecessarily want to repeat d same mistake again! Pls I beg u in d name of God, don't carry us along! Pls!
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
what about those of us from Delta, don't we ve a right to tell ur greedy monkey ass that we don't want to ve anytin to do wit biafra? We re together wit the Edos and u can never divide us! Leave us alone selfish fooool! Oyel grabber!
My friend you're a miserable Yorubastard and you're not from anywhere remotely close to Delta. You're from Ogbomoso from all indications
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Candyrain(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
okey! I agree he is an imposter! And this ones tooo
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-count-us-out-s-south-tells-agitators/
Continue to deceive ursef! U hear?

Are you one of them too? Why does it bother you guys what a people want, huh? Why, why, why?? Tunjion, who has been hitting it on you guy's head but you guys just don't want to hear. What is it actually? What are you guys scared of?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Beautiful photos of Lagos you will mistake for london / Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners / NNPC: We Spent ₦966 Billion On Pipeline Repairs Between 2010 And 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.