Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

We Will Not Go With Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Go With Biafra (7516 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
initiate:
just to put the matter to rest once and for all, Niger Delta is not part of the Biafra movement. If Igbo eventually succeed in pulling out, we will not go with them. they will just end up as an enclave

Ini, writing from Uyo
U think u gonna come here n run a one man show? Moreover I suspect u are one of those bloody hausa/fulani who thinks this country belongs to them or a southwestern, who is always scared n run to the damn hausas for solace. That's said, ur singular opinion can't justify d general conclusion of SS.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kirigidi:
Can u just pls mention those Niger-Deltan states u assumed wil join ur Igbo Biafra?

I didn't assume anything and thus not mentioning...
You can do the assumption yourself.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by fx45(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Justbeingreal:
abia n IMO is part of d normal east zone. Make Una nor de carry ishekiri man n urhobo man de claim south south go follow us, Oyo for una
Meaning? I dont understand your point.

Abia and Imo no longer part of the Niger-Delta
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Justbeingreal:
go look bush d way dem go take fall Una hand ehn, Una go quiet soon

Fall which hand?, you dey dream, and who wants to meddle affairs with those hungry miscreants they have in ND.?
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by chesterlee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
By saying Niger delta won't leave with Biafra...Did you include Abia and IMO cos last time I checked they were bonafide parts of the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Justbeingreal(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:

Fall which hand?, you dey dream, and who wants to meddle affairs with those hungry miscreants they have in ND.?

grin now u talking miscreants shey, n dem say south south go follow dem, damn Una brain de pocket
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
RICHESTBABA:
Call me watever u like but u can never divide the pple of d SS! We resisted and rejected u guys during the last civil war, and we will do it again! Sooo better stop dreaming about d ND!
[/s]

You no get talk....
Finally I don't listen to miscreants...
I will rather listen to asari dakubo.
I bet you are more ND than him.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by saintneo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo & Ebonyi

Cross River, Akwa Ibom , Igbo Rivers, Igbo Delta, Igbo Benue & Igbo Edo.

All are Biafra inclined.

Bayelsa, non-Igbo Delta, non-Igbo Rivers, Bayelsa & Edo can form anything they like or remain in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by fx45(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enahi:
You are sttupid Biafra doesn't have any land in Niger delta. You all should better start packing to the East where u migrated from.

Bunch of nitwits.
Imo and Abia not part of the Niger-Delta again?

These children sef!

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Enahi(f): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
fx45:
Imo and Abia not part of the Niger-Delta again?

These children sef!

Nope those are Eastern States, when we say Niger delta we aren't referring to akpu eating people. We ain't referring to States in the East, we referring to the real Niger delta people.

Guess you know what I mean. There is a huge difference btw ijaw and Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by ikeg7416: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
I don't get why you people bother arguing with all this yoloba wannabes. I mean seriously, all you need to do is check their past post. The op sef is not even in uyo but Ibadan.

Stop wasting una time dealing with this yoloba people. If they are not pretending to be SS, they pretending to be Igbo and every tribe they can think of. Wtf kind of ppl are this.

12 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by fx45(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Enahi:
Nope you those are Eastern States, when we say Niger delta we aren't referring to akpu eating people. We ain't referring to States in the East, we referring to the real Niger delta people.

Guess you know what I mean. There is a huge difference btw ijaw and Igbo.
How would you define Niger-Delta? Who are the Niger-Deltans? How many states are included in the Niger-Delta? Could you be gracious enough to list them out?

Do you even know the meaning of Delta?

In what way does Edo state qualify to be part of the Niger-Delta? I need answers from YOU... Intelligent and well-articulated answers. Don't attempt to throw tantrums. I dont have patience for that.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Aitee1: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Unam ikot

So this is the only thing you learned from that your ex grin
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Enahi(f): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
fx45:
How would you define Niger-Delta? Who are the Niger-Deltans? How many states are included in the Niger-Delta? Could you be gracious enough to list them out?

Do you even know the meaning of Delta?

In what way does Edo state qualify to be part of the Niger-Delta? I need answers from YOU... Intelligent and well-articulated answers. Don't attempt to throw tantrums. I dont have patience for that.
Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by MrEverest(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
saintneo:
Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo & Ebonyi

Cross River, Akwa Ibom , Igbo Rivers, Igbo Delta, Igbo Benue & Igbo Edo.

All are Biafra inclined.

Bayelsa, non-Igbo Delta, non-Igbo Rivers, Bayelsa & Edo can form anything they like or remain in Nigeria.
The highlighted can still choose to be part of biafra or remain in Nigeria but as for Edo with people like adams Oshiomole and their huge muslim population, it is a capital NO, they will never be part of Biafra!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
funmijoyb:

why is it going to ur dead flat brain. their governor has spoken, olu of wari condemned it; ikwere; ijaw, itsekiri and others. u wan dominate them by force. that ibos wia born and raised in Some south south part does not mean they are Biafra. or do u want to make South south people ur enemy? who in south south has said is a biafran?

during d protest, u all came frm south east to protest in P.harcourt.

SS will never be a Biafra ever
[/s]

Oh my God...

See your name Funmi talking for the people of SS.
Dear I can see your frustration...
Why not allow the people talk, for crying out loud.
I never see...
You people from sw are not tired of this divide and rule tactics...
Why scared of Biafra,?
Am I the leader of IPOB?.
Please take you misgruntled self else where..
Biafra is here to stay...

And am done here as I don't wanna go tribalistic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Go With Biafra by onyegwu(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op nobody is forcing u to join Biafra and its movement is a free world ok! Igbos shld also do the same by not sweet talking, forcing or persuading any body to join Biafra or its movement. If Biafra is God'swill nothing will stop it. The Igbos shld stop making south south feel so important. They can have their oil is their God gift while Igbos will concentrate and harness on what they have if is God'swill for Biafra. Enough of making some people to be forming mini gods. As it stands today in Nigeria an average south south is not better than an average south easterner even with their oil. Biafra is not about Oil is about equity, justice, accommodating, fair play, equal privileges and rites. Nobody will lord over any body or feel superior over the other person. There will be leaders for direction and organisation bt there will definite be where they will draw the line. We don't need any slave and master relationship but equal partners in progress where the voice of the average man on the street will affect the decision of the government of the day.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To N’Assembly Today / Time To Enforce Laws Banning Smoking In Bars & Restaurants - Minister Of Health / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.