Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 (16249 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid / Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by ajealadick(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
You that has much to offer yet wasting your time on Nairaland to wail and whine, we are seeing you Biafran.

omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Ojayk(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
one of the attributes of a progressive change in a nation is the speedy dispensation of justice. the courts should do well to deliver its judgement on this issue, so we can get past it and face other issues.
at this rate, we may have this case in court till 2019. the lack of political will to prosecute statement is seemingly glaring in this issue.
A progressive change is what we seek
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Qdubs(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
In God we Trust!
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by frisky2good(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
If the court is not ready we can't just detain him indefinitely.

JuanDeDios:
I hope he's "remanded in prison custody" in the meantime?
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
Shoro niyen??
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by cruzita(f): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
till then now
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
AS THE pRESIDENT OF THE WAILING WAILERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, I WELCOME U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by JuanDeDios: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
frisky2good:
If the court is not ready we can't just detain him indefinitely.

So he'll just go home on bail by default then? House arrest?
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by abbey621(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor' , borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.

You sir are a disgrace to this generation! Look at the bold part of your comment and tell me if it makes any sense. You don't trust him because he claims to be poor yet you are against him for not having any charity foundation. Please tell me, what does a poor man have to give to charity? Just come out and say the truth, you never expected Buhari to win thus you didn't vote for him.....Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by omoakin111: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Under Baba buhari DSS became DAURA SECURITY SERVICE and INEC became INCONCLUSIVE NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION. only God knows what the judiciary will become.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by dammytosh: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
As long as he remain in jail.

I am okay.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by omeke12(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:

AS THE pRESIDENT OF THE WAILING WAILERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, I WELCOME U
just just wondering of how long this wailing non wailing thing will last till we start using our head..
u ar funny though
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Hernandez88(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
undecided
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by omeke12(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
ajealadick:
You that has much to offer yet wasting your time on Nairaland to wail and whine, we are seeing you Biafran.

funny...am a Nigeria (as a matter of fact)
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by omeke12(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
abbey621:

You sir are a disgrace to this generation! Look at the bold part of your comment and tell me if it makes any sense. You don't trust him because he claims to be poor yet you are against him for not having any charity foundation. Please tell me, what does a poor man have to give to charity? Just come out and say the truth, you never expected Buhari to win thus you didn't vote for him.....Shikena!

Owk sir..I respect ur take on my post
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Bern1992(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
The judiciary has killed us
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by preacherz: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hypocrites be like Dasuki thief........Dasuki kill innocent Nigerian Soldiers Dasuki Embezzled amassed eTc

They are mere Hypocrites sad

U'll be a Learner with a capital Red letter L if U think APC won't do worse if faced wit same situation.

APC...........PDP same soup cooked in same pot buh shared in separate coolers

Udo!
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
have you heard about the word contentment before?... It is a virtue not just a word. An individual that coordinated the establishment of NNPC, 3 of our 4 refineries... Supervised the installation of all our oil depots laying over 2000 miles of pipeline. cannot be said to be a dunce not to have allocated oil well to himself. That Kumuyi refuse to buy a personal jet doesn't make him a lesser pastor than Oyedepo or Adeboye and u know that. The essence of life is not in the wealth u accumulated or even build. Have u at any time come across Mahatma Ghandi earthly possessions? Suggest you goggle it. Contentment is a virtue and those that have it are not idiots but higher beings...

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by preacherz: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
abbey621:

Gerraaarahiaaaaa.............poor declared 30m??
Do u av 0.5m in ya Act?
Juss Gerraaaahiaaaaa
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Sonayon(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
See Gobe cool
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Bgorgeous: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
How will justice ever be given to these thieves when our justice system is full of shit
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
If truly Dasuki was sick, where he hinged his wanting to travel abroad on, his health would've started deteriorating. It's now obvious that he wasn't sick but only looking for a means to escape justice.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by frankwyte: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
I think your write up was neither here no there, if you want to criticize come plane and hit the nail on it head! It's very clear that the gov't of PMB is failing in many fronts, Economy is in shambles compared with GEJ tenure, the Fuel issue is now a headache that has refuse to go, INEC is degenerating to sham, DSS and EFCC is gradually over stepping it's bound,judiciary seem to be compromised, not to mention the BIAFRA clamor. PMB needs to urgently reaccess the situation and make good adjustment that will unify the entire country. Promises made to us that has never been kept.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Bgorgeous: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's what Nigeria Is Best Known For. THE MORE YOU ADJOURN A CASE, THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE...
How will the rich thieves ever get justice in this country when our justice system itself is messed uo
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by frisky2good(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
He should be granted bail. As simple as his case looks, by the time they start adjourning, it might run for 10 years. You can't keep him locked up for that long when he has not been found guilty.

JuanDeDios:

So he'll just go home on bail by default then? House arrest?
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by abbey621(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
preacherz:

Gerraaarahiaaaaa.............poor declared 30m??
Do u av 0.5m in ya Act?
Juss Gerraaaahiaaaaa

Kid I make close to 1m per month so shut up! That's not even the point, a politician with only 30million is poor! Nigerian politicians are thieves, 30 million is chicken change, trust me!
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by DEDON8181(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:

This is the best comment I've read on NL today.

God bless you for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by JuanDeDios: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
frisky2good:
He should be granted bail. As simple as his case looks, by the time they start adjourning, it might run for 10 years. You can't keep him locked up for that long when he has not been found guilty.
I agree. As long as his passport is not returned and he's monitored.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by sammhi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nalikedis:
have you heard about the word contentment before?... It is a virtue not just a word. An individual that coordinated the establishment of NNPC, 3 of our 4 refineries... Supervised the installation of all our oil depots laying over 2000 miles of pipeline. cannot be said to be a dunce not to have allocated oil well to himself. That Kumuyi refuse to buy a personal jet doesn't make him a lesser pastor than Oyedepo or Adeboye and u know that. The essence of life is not in the wealth u accumulated or even build. Have u at any time come across Mahatma Ghandi earthly possessions? Suggest you goggle it. Contentment is a virtue and those that have it are not idiots but higher beings...
The witer is on point.....mahatma Ghandi didnt amass wealth but created for others...he influenced his society positively...same cannot be said of PMB ..the only reason PMB won was the polish Tinubu gave him on social media hoping that he (Tinubu ) will , when PMB gets there rule Nigeria by proxy....Tinubu never knew it will be like this.... same way OBJ put dying Yardua with GEJ with hope to rule by proxy...
Dont close your eyes to the truth ...am highly disapapointed with PMB....it is very obvious the only agenda he has is to jail people.....he has no other blue print for the nation... most times i wonder what he would have done if he had no one to jail yet the economy is still this bad....or you think it is corruption that makes oil to sell for $40 per barrel? or you think venezuela or Greece that is in recesion is due to corruption?
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by sukkot: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
preacherz:
Hypocrites be like Dasuki thief........Dasuki kill innocent Nigerian Soldiers Dasuki Embezzled amassed eTc

They are mere Hypocrites sad

U'll be a Learner with a capital Red letter L if U think APC won't do worse if faced wit same situation.

APC...........PDP same soup cooked in same pot buh shared in separate coolers

Udo!
for your mind you done talk better thing abi ?
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by MrDavidson: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Justice Adeniyi is a clog in the wheel of progress of anti-corruption fight. If you hear that a Federal High Court Judge has struck out a corruption case or given Dasuki freedom to flee or adjourned a case for many weeks, check the name and see that it's him. I hope he's not given any of the upcoming cases to handle, he may likely mess them up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Out Of Recession And President Buhari Is Transforming The Economy / 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP / Bandits Kill Three In Kaduna, Kidnap Two Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.