Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 (16250 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid / Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by Sardongarigan(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.
The sense wey dey ur head na follow come
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by preacherz: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
abbey621:

Kid I make close to 1m per month so shut up! That's not even the point, a politician with only 30million is poor! Nigerian politicians are thieves, 30 million is chicken change, trust me!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by skyps(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.
To you is all about wealth and building empire.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
frisky2good:
He should be granted bail. As simple as his case looks, by the time they start adjourning, it might run for 10 years. You can't keep him locked up for that long when he has not been found guilty.

Well, majority of Nigerians will want him to be kept in custody for as long the case drags. You even said that looting of $2.1 billion and several billions of naira is a simple case. May God help these Nigerians.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by frisky2good(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's simple because it is clear he stole the money. If by now you don't know he stole the money then I do not know what to tell you.

maasoap:
Well, majority of Nigerians will want him to be kept in custody for as long the case drags. You even said that looting of $2.1 billion and several billions of naira is a simple case. May God help these Nigerians.
Re: Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 by james2man: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nothing surprises me when it comes to nigeria courts/judges dealing with elites, that's when you hear/read about adjourment over adjourment before you know it case fade off. The likes of Saraki, i can bet it he will finish his tenure as SP all the court adjourment is deception . Nigeria is a failed state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting Trump Yields Positive Results On Economy, Security, Anti-Graft- PMB Says / What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.