Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105670 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by tonychristopher: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
it is not good to beaT Women but dont condemn this man yet...do you know the kind of shit this man must have passed through from this lady, the psychological trauma and emotional, the man became violent when the lady became nasty

I dont judge a book by its cover..she wants my sympathy, when she was talking, nagging maybe even flirting did she notice

well sorry
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by rumours: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
My dear talk is cheap. It's much more than saying "I don't want..." What are you doing about it? Are you working on yourself? What are your selection criteria? Are they materialistic and mundane? If you can answer those and many more sincerely, you will receive true understanding. Good luck. What that guy did is highly condemnable. May God give him a repentant heart.
quote author=Holuwakemmy16 post=40813924]Lord plz I don't want husband that will turn me to punching bag,No to End time men[/quote]
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by nezer83: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
SOME OF THIS WOMEN ARE DISRESPECTFUL. PLEASE DON'T HASTY TO PASS JUDGEMENT. WAIT FOR THE HUSBAND TO TELL HIS OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY

No matter his on own side of the story, it's never an excuse to beat up a woman. If u can't bear her bad manners walk away. #saynotoviolenceagainstwomen
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by tonychristopher: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
shut up...do you knw what she did?

all these feminist seff

madridguy:
How can I hold back my tears with this horrible picture. Messing up a woman like this should attract capital punishment. How can a man with functioning brain did this to his wife. I just hope the useless husband beg the woman for forginess only if the woman will forgive him because the woman has prophesized evil in his life.

The man must be Shekau's twin brother.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Please please please. Make we hear word. Women and playing the victim card. Despite the horrendous injuries. I won't judge till I hear the full story. It could have been a beat down for a hoe or a lost bout.

Abi

If your daughters or sisters are hoes, which I know that they are because Nigerian women are ho.es and gold diggers. They are better off dead than alive and I wish they will find the guys that will kill them for being who.rish.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Missmossy(f): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jeez!!!

What a terrible sight. This man is the devil's seed, men like this ain't supposed to be born. He is a beast, so heartless and inhuman.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
shut up...do you knw what she did?

all these feminist seff

Let me guess

Your father used to beat your mother

And I pray that your sisters and daughters get something worse than this if they mistakenly make some mistakescheesy

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
it is not good to beaT Women but dont condemn this man yet...do you know the kind of shit this man must have passed through from this lady, the psychological trauma and emotional, the man became violent when the lady became nasty

I dont judge a book by its cover..she wants my sympathy, when she was talking, nagging maybe even flirting did she notice

well sorry

There is something called divorce or separation
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
How can I hold back my tears with this horrible picture. Messing up a woman like this should attract capital punishment. How can a man with functioning brain did this to his wife. I just hope the useless husband beg the woman for forginess only if the woman will forgive him because the woman has prophesized evil in his life.

The man must be Shekau's twin brother.
dont you know that women loves someone who will beat the hell out of them, and treat them like a trash but hate men who love them and will never do such a thing to them.i wont say the woman deserve this but this may be her punishment from somthing she did to someone in her past!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
gunpoint:

You can't understand, you wasn't there.
You know when you are a gentle soul and one fool takes advantage of that.
She deserves a husband beater in her life i swear.
Foolish birch

Someone is still pain.edgrin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by kandiikane(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

From her message and looks.
I have the Feelings that she is possessed with a BAD character/lacks respect.
She must have been Overempowered to the extent that her MOUTH now uses solar battery.

I may be wrong, but I feel so.
That doesn't undermine the fact that the MAN may be an eediot.

MOST Ladies now need to be tamed before marriage, because those mermaids we prayed against and envisaged that they came from the sea, now LIVE amongst us.
By the way, she put up the STORY on Social media for we to have a glimpse and possibly make contributions.

What nonsense! Even in the laws of self defence, there is an extent to how far you can defend yourself. You cannot equate being pushed to taking a brick and grievously harming your opponent as self defence. That man is a disgusting excuse for a human being. He is the type who only find his strength when he's with women who are weak minded or thinking God will solve their heartaches, ask him to stand to his fellow men or women who have nothing to lose, he will just cower like the b!tch ass monkey he is. Ediot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
nezer83:

No matter his on own side of the story, it's never an excuse to beat up a woman. If u can't bear her bad manners walk away. #saynotoviolenceagainstwomen
The man May have acted in SELF-DEFENCE.
Don't ever conclude when ever such stories are put up.

Especially STORIES involving women.
I know what I am saying.
The man may be Insane either.

U know LADIES tell lies while crying at the same time
I got a degree in medical jurispredence from Australia.
LADIES can even deny their parents physically, all in the name of lies.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
abbey621:
I can understand a slap or two but when it gets to the stage of bloodshut eyes and swollen lips then it turns from dispute to assault! Even if the woman did something so annoying or unforgiveable, shouldn't he have considered her status? A pregnant woman being brutalized, you sir must rot in jail!

A slap or two

That is how it starts!

Congratulations! You are a potential woman beater.

4 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by tonychristopher: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
not every culture understnads that ?
doveda:

There is something called divorce or separation
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by gunpoint(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

Someone is still pain.edgrin
Not denying it.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

The man May have acted in SELF-DEFENCE.
Don't ever conclude when ever such stories are put up.

Especially STORIES involving women.
I know what I am saying.
The man may be Insane either.

U know LADIES tell lies while crying at the same time

Self-defence?

With that kind of injuries?

You are a ret.ard
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by tonychristopher: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
now this idiot, dont bring my father in here.....if your father were washing your mothers panties so be it

stay away from my folks
doveda:

Let me guess

Your father used to beat your mother

And I pray that your sisters and daughters get something worse than this if they mistakenly make some mistakescheesy
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Donpressman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:
j

There is something called divorce

Do if your sister or daughter turns to be h.oe, which I am sure that they are. They are better off dead than alive because they are flirts or ho.es.cheesy

Sound smart
I don't have a sister or daughter. so can you see your life now? Maybe if your dad had pummeled your mum into pulp on time she won't go outside to bring a bastard like you home for your dad to train on charity. One thing stands. I pity your dad! poor man

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
not every culture understnads that ?

Shu.t up

You are a fo.ol!

So he is better off killing someone because he can't control his emotionsundecided

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

No offense

I have never been married but you don't know anything about abusers. They just can't control themselves.

Abusers will abuse regardless. They always look for reasons to frustrate those close to them. The first attack could be add a result of her actions but the subsequent ones won't be.

Only therapy and genuine self-reflection might actually help

Your advice should have been that they should take a walk from the marriage forever as soon as they realised that their partner (man or woman) is abusive and he/she is not willing to seek real help.

The embolden was exactly what i meant.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by peedeeasobie(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Seen. The message alone has given her character out already.

and you wrote typed this with your hand after seeing the great wickedness meted against this woman...

you have a big problem..
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by trebron(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
In as much that I am totally against women battering. I believe there is no smoke without fire. I know something must have happened to blown issues out of proportion. Going social media to draw unnecessary attention wasn't the best option. I pray the lord God grant you wisdom to resolve everything and the lord God heal your wounds.

This is also a lesson to men, learn to tame your anger. We are animals,animals do things based on instinct and anger only lies in the bosom of fools.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by musicwriter(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why would a man even beat a woman?. Your own wife?. And this is a pregnant lady!.

Why not just divorce her instead of beating her?. Some men are just animals. But, sometimes ladies have to take the blame for marrying such men. You cannot tell me you didn't know what this man portends before marrying him.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by donholy28(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
kayalla:

u no read the headline first.
graphic dey d head line?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by NiRfreak(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

cheesy

That means you must support terrorism? And you must planning to beat your future wife if she does something so annoying to bring the animal out in you?

Either the wife or the husband could be at the receiving end 'the victim'. The question here is living with the knowledge of this deeply buried monster in us, applying wisdom not to cross this evil line and managing our anger and emotions effectively.....in the absence of these, abuse is inevitable
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
arabianights:

Na lie....... men like this will look for the slightest excuse.This man is an angry man looking for a perceived weak person to hold responsible for his issues in life.
Men like this will still beat u up and claim you were ignoring them when they questioned u

LOBATAN

I am sure this have been going on for long and i wonder why the lady have been coping until now.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
NiRfreak:
Either the wife or the husband could be at the receiving end 'the victim'. The question here is living with the knowledge of this deeply buried monster in us, applying wisdom not to cross this evil line and managing our anger and emotions effectively.....in the absence of these, abuse is inevitable

Hehe

Potential woman-beater

You will rot in jail if you kill your wife
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by trebron(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
NB. In the last line...."We are not animals".....correction
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by tonychristopher: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

Shu.t up

You are a fo.ol!

So he is better off killing someone because he can't control his emotionsundecided

then she should not be abusive....I will not have pity on her, unless I hear the other side of story...I am not moved for now

all i can say is its a pity and sorry

some WOMEN can be terrible

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Donpressman:
I don't have a sister or daughter. so can you see your life now? Maybe if your dad had pummeled your mum into pulp on time she won't go outside to bring a bastard like you home for your dad to train on charity. One thing stands. I pity your dad! poor man

grin grin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

then she should not be abusive....I will not have pity on her, unless I hear the other side of story...I am not moved for now

all i can say is its a pity and sorry

some WOMEN can be terrible

Okay, let's kill them

Would you agree if I suggest that we also kill all terrible men too?

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by swizken89: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.