Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture (4733 Views)

I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / See What I Call True Love(pic) / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is what I call true love. How many of Nigeria can do this? https://wisdomkosiblog./

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by benedictnsi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Your opinion doh......... But to me it's poverty

That bread should have been for breakfast........

4 Likes

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Mbamally(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
REAL POVERTY sad

End Time COUPLE grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by ratchy: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dude this thing na photoshop na, bring real pics and i will answer
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
This is what I call true love. How many of Nigeria can do this? https://wisdomkosiblog./
i don't agree with you,if they can afford the wedding dress,how much is cake?

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by iceberylin(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some couples spend all they have during marriage process...

This guy is just a good Family planner ... grin
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by bueze046(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Adeh39 come see ooo...

That reminds me of One Naira by MI ft Waje... Lwkm

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
make I settle for this bkus na my papa dey sell bread and butter?? undecided
I'd rather av no cake at all on my white wedding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hate when people see poverty and call it real love

Like jeez

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

then where is the true love? You wanna marry the guy because of money and to impress people.
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Mbamally(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
then where is the true love? You wanna marry the guy because of money and to impress people.

TRUE TALK

EroticAngelina:

COMFIRM grin
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I hate when people see poverty and call it real love

Like jeez
it's not poverty. They don't have, both decided to settle for this. Question is, if your husband don't have money for cake, can you settle for this?
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wisdomkosi:

we mustn't av a cake at the wedding! if u can't even afford a small squared cake even with no icing sugar, then don't av anything at all. why embarrass urslvs? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we mustn't av a cake at the wedding! if u can't even afford a small squared cake even with no icing sugar, then don't av anything at all. why embarrass urslvs? undecided
you call it embarrassment?
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by crispberry(f): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
True love ke? This man won't near me sha. Egbe eye l'eye n wo to cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
you call it embarrassment?
I'm done arguing with u. u and I are clearly of different levels and from different backgrounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
it's not poverty. They don't have, both decided to settle for this. Question is, if your husband don't have money for cake, can you settle for this?
Who can't afford a cake? That means they can't even afford sugar grin

This is poverty abeg, serious one. People like that should even refrain from marrying. How will they take care of each other and their future children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm strongly opposed to the notion that people have to empty their coffers because they want to get married, but why the hell would someone that is struggling for daily bread get married?? I just don't get why Nigerians think marriage is a do or die affair. Then they'll have kids and become a nuisance to their family members and society at large or abandon them and breed future criminals. Sometimes I think our culture/mentality does more harm than good. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

This is poverty abeg, serious one. People like that should even refrain from marrying. How will they take care of each other and their future children
grin
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Khd95(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
This thing just b like iya yusufu agege breadgrin
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
bueze046:
Adeh39 come see ooo...

That reminds me of One Naira by MI ft Waje... Lwkm

This is not true love abeg...nah by force to cut wedding cake? undecided
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by kinglekan: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Gbam!!!! grin grin

Part of the reason's we have so many issues in Africa. Broke _ass peeps be getting married and having kids they cannot fend for.

Funny thing is, its the broke peeps that have more kids. Yet they can't provide basic needs for their children.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by obiorathesubtle: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=15pt]all I see is a badly photoshoped photo and blind mofos commenting below it...

Tsk... Tsk.... Tsk....
[/size]
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wisdomkosi:

Oya clap for urself, i'm sure you were expecting us to support.
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Fireson: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Must you wed? angry
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by chikeorji123(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I'm done arguing with u.
u and I are clearly of different levels and from different backgrounds.

Different level and different background indeed..Thank GOD,if your Michelle Obama no human will dare near u..my sister easy...life is more fun once regard ur fellow equal.. (No offense dear).
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by UIA04(f): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its not by force to cut cake this is undiluted sign of poverty

See Their faces
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by boboLIL(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
True stupidity
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by queenbetsy(f): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
ain't gonna settle for poverty...
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Rapunzel001: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
southniyikaye:
i don't agree with you,if they can afford the wedding dress,how much is cake?

do you know whether the wedding dress was borrowed?
Re: This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture by Rapunzel001: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
That shouldn't be termed TRUE LOVE but MEDIOCRITY.... If a standard wedding cake is beyond the means of the couple, then they can do without it; no need for the improvisation.
But then again, this is how quite a number of couples started their journey... but they are telling quite a different story today...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi / After Sex What Do You Do? / Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.