Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? (4672 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Short Girls Rock !! / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
I'm 6ft.1in tall and she's about 5,6 or 5,7 (not sure) but this babe get problem.

I return from school few days ago, we decided to hang out last night (we're just friends that sometimes get cosy) and my friend's place was the perfect place to chill...we got there and the first time we saw was three different type of condom packs on the table (my guy thought I might need it) and she was like "is éverything okay?", "everything is okay dear" *i immediately throw the condom inside a wardrobe* and relax on the bed while she sat on a chair...we started talking mostly about ME, then she came closer to me and lay on my chest and I felt uncomfortable cos her hair was disturbing my face (couldn't breath), I removed her head from my chest and balance ït on the bed with a pillow....THAT WAS WHEN THE WHOLE DRAMA STARTED.....she started by praising me, telling me how perfect I look, how wonderful my family is (I pondered what family gat to do with it!), how quiet, innocent and gentle I am (I thought she was just being euphemistic) till I saw tears in her eyes and I was like "babe, why are you crying But she shunned me *that was intense* saying I should allow her to finish....I became numb instantly, she continue spilling out words like I don't care about her, that I only text her & I never call, but the one got me angry is when she mentioned "LAIDE" (LAIDE is a girl she gave my number to the day I took her out on a date and this Laide is a bisexual and a stalker) and how Laide uses my pix as her DP on whatsApp,,,,,after she finished complaining, she inhale&exhale saying she's good to go home...I smile and help her up,I then try to kiss her but she resist by closing her mouth tight ...we headed home behaving like 'all is well' ......I buzzed her on whatsApp this morning but discovered she has BLOCK ME, I call her couple of times and she later replied via text saying she need some space ..

This is a lady I usually take her out on date (she love swimming) and I once asked her to be my gf and said she doesn't need a bf till she finish school

P.S... She always feel inadequate cause of out height difference but to me, she's my type of girl .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
5'7 is average height here in Nigeria.

She is definely 5'5 if you say she really short.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by nicerichard05: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
D
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by finally1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
short girls sabi fuvk die... just use one hand hold deer two legs ... but dem nor geh sense
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by EmperorLee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
finally1:
short girls sabi fuvk die...

grin cheesy
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Demigods666:

yeah I know but she still doesn't feel okay considering my height
Demigods666:

Demigods666:

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Ifakiland(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
In conclusion...u sha dint fork her dat night abi Y won't she block u.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ifakiland:
In conclusion...u sha dint fork her dat night abi
Y won't she block u.
Lol...I don't "fork" gals who isn't my gf

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
She said you only text her and don't call...op true or false?.

And why will Laive use your pic as dp?.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
angry

If 5'6 is already short... Then 5'1 is a dwarf? cry cry cry

Nawa for me ooo.... Traphedges come and rescue me... undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by TrapHedges(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

Lol Bae I love like that tongue tongue tongue

BTW my height is enough for us cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by veekid(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why did you hid the condom?
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Curvinus(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Most girls stop growing at 14/15, so 5'7 is a decent enough height for a girl.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
She said you only text her and don't call...op true or false?.

And why will Laive use your pic as dp?.

Q1: hmmmm. I call her but she çall most of the time
Q2: laide is a stalker like I said, I taught Laide how to swim but collected my number from my date
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
Why did you hid the condom?
because I don't want her mind (maybe mine too) to be there
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Curvinus:
Most girls stop growing at 14/15, so 5'7 is a decent enough height for a girl.
probably her problem was my height...I doubt it anyway
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by veekid(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
because I don't want her mind (maybe mine too) to be there

What if she wanted it
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Q1: hmmmm. I call her but she çall most of the time
Q2: laide is a stalker like I said, I taught Laide how to swim but collected my number from my date
So she calls more and you call less...she must have felt you cared less.

And the Laide didn't help matters too...If you really love her give her a call, and talk things out, she seem like a cool girl.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:

What if she wanted it

That means she wants to take it home cos I don't go down with ladies who ain't my gf
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
probably her problem was my height...I doubt it anyway

The short girls love taller guys, and you're talking base on assumptions, if you feel your height intimidates her there's no harm in asking her that politely.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

I have been to a model audition where 6.0 was the minimum height for guyz while 5.7 was the minimum height for ladies.
Generally,5. 7 is considered as average height for male and while 5.5 is for female.Some females who were 5.6 with good catwalk and shape were asked to put on high heels.That op no Sabi shonthin.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
So she calls more and you call less...she must have felt you cared less.

And the Laide didn't help matters too...If you really love her give her a call, and talk things out, she seem like a cool girl.
she's gentle but I don't think I can love her more than a friend cos she once turned my proposal down in an embarrassing way
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
The short girls love taller guys, and you're talking base on assumptions, if you feel your height intimidates her there's no harm in asking her that politely.
wooow, very mature, will do just that when the spacebound has been broken .
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
comshots:
I have been to a model audition where 6.0 was the minimum height for guyz while 5.7 was the minimum height for ladies.
Generally,5. 7 is considered as average height for male and while 5.5 is for female.Some females who were 5.6 with good catwalk and shape were asked to put on high heels.That op no Sabi shonthin.
good analysis....now clap for ya'sef
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
she's gentle but I don't think I can love her more than a friend cos she once turned my proposal down in an embarrassing way
I was talking about your girl not the busy body laide.
Give her a call.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
wooow, very mature, will do just that when the spacebound has been broken .
Better!.
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
I was talking about your girl not the busy body laide.
Give her a call.
lolzzz...ï was also referring to the girl I took out last night

Besides, laide turns out to be a very funky kinda person..I dance to her funk music sometimes but the "bisexual" thing spoilt everything but believe me, Laide is fun but she uses me to get back at her toasters and ex(es)

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonyosas101:
lolzzz...ï was also referring to the girl I took out last night

Besides, laide turns out to be a very funky kinda person..I dance to her funk music sometimes but the "bisexual" thing spoilt everything but believe me, Laide is fun but she uses me to get back at her toasters and ex(es)
Hmm.
Then if you're this excited being around Laide just date her...like you two are compatible. cheesy At least she's not a full lesbian.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
Hmm.
Then if you're this excited being around Laide just date her...like you two are compatible. cheesy At least she's not a full lesbian.
lolzzz ....not when she gets aroused sexually by same sex

I just love her openness
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Adeinfo: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op. the truth is ignore the girl and her attitude, also forget about her. She clearly doesn't know what she want. And I deduce she is a bad communicator.
You asked her out, she turned down your proposal and you stuck to her as a friend despite all that. You deserve better. Don't wear yourself out over a silly attitude from a lady.
You should only worry and devote your attention to a lady who positioned herself worthy of your attention.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Tonyosas101(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Adeinfo:
Op. the truth is ignore the girl and her attitude, also forget about her. She clearly doesn't know what she want. And I deduce she is a bad communicator.
You asked her out, she turned down your proposal and you stuck to her as a friend despite all that. You deserve better. Don't wear yourself out over a silly attitude from a lady.
You should only worry and devote your attention to a lady who positioned herself worthy of your attention.
exactly, she doesn't know what she want
Re: What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Marry a short girl at your own peril...
Why? Because the connection between their brain and their head is too small. They don't think straight at times, and are quick to anger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. / She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. / You're A Smart Person If You Know These. [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.