Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message (771 Views)

Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Kenyan Lady Who Sleeps With Her Best Friend’s Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Dsrooftiles: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
A badly battered woman took to social media to tell the world what a beast her husband was on his birthday. The woman uploaded photos of her badly battered face.
See what she wrote :

"Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell (AKA emma sillah) the most wicked and violent man I have ever known in my life.May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life.As you turtured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell"

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/lady-beaten-to-pulp-by-husband-sends-him-a-bizarre-birthday-message.html

cc:
Lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Dsrooftiles: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
crazy!
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
WTF! embarassed
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Zambux(f): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
D man must be a monster
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Men can be monster... shocked shocked....any man that dear touches me will see me in court wat rubbish....i wont even stay a week with him
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Laveda(f): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eiyaaaa cry cry cry
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by cruzita(f): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
if I catch this man.oh God I go match em balls like kilode .no man go beat me reach this level and I never kill am .wetin do mortar pestle
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by es33(f): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
felt so sorry 4 her, hope she can still mak gud use of dat eye?
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Meekmind(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gosh!!! Na person dem beat lyk dis lyk say tipper fall ontop her face shocked...No amount of how infuriated or exasperated she got you that now makes touching or beating her the justified punisments...Ladies pls learn to love with ur 6th sense and not your hearts, she could have avoided this brutal onslaught if she had heeded to blinking warnings she was seeing during their courtship days but i guess she fell for the gullible proverbial "LOVE IS BLIND" tingy undecided, now see the result. You can only thrive in all aspects of your life as a married man when you treat your woman like a rare treasure and an asset she truly is and it's only then things can begin to augur well for you... If the man truly melted out this dastardly & inhumane acts to his wife, then he shall know no peace all his days, there are better ways to punish a woman rather than beating her as if she stole an ATM machine undecided, to all you guys too forming tyson fury over that caring, loving, well mannered & cultured girl u av as gf may thunder fire una...#SAYNOTOVIOLENCEAGAINSTWOMEN#
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
We wicked
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
We wicked
Rotfl

I love ur comment
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Rotfl

I love ur comment
lol
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by martinlooter(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is really funny.. Post a topic of this nature, see the number of girls commenting, wow! The birds are all out. What happened to none of my business. Please ladies, before you condemn the guy, have you asked the chic what she did to warrant this kind of beating. Some ladies are actually demons, probably have been sleeping around
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by IamLEGEND1: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
HOLY JAPHETH!!!!!
Na person face dem brutalise like that? Flawless execution.
Re: Lady Beaten To A Pulp By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by obiorathesubtle: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=15pt]whaaat daaaa!

Tha Nigga na Black belt! Isuwear
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Having Too Much Dreams / My Pain / 7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.