Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody (3334 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Eledan: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is part of the strategy and Buhari is falling into the trap grin cheesy grin
Awon Werey

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by superstar1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
The guy is just one clueless pawn in the game of international politics.

He will be wasted, the jungle of Biafra will remain a mirage and Nigeria will not miss him one bit.

What happened to the Zoo will fall by December.

What happened to give me guns and I will kill northerners and yorubas.

What happened to arrest the Lunatic Albino and Nigeria will be no more.

What happened to do not release him within 1 week and Nigeria will turn into ashes.

Bunch of loud mouthed chest beaters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Eledan: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
superstar1:
The guy I just just clueless pawn I. T T o international politics.

He will be wasted, the jungle of Biafra will remain a mirage and Nigeria will no miss him one bit.

What happened to the Zoo will fall by December.

What happened to give me guns and I will kill northerners and yorubas.

What happened to arrest the Lunatic Albino an Nigeria will be no more.

What happened to do not release him within 1 week and Nigeria will turn into ashes.

Bunch of loud mouthed chest beaters.
Bros
The Nigeria embassy in Delhi is still standing gidigba! Even after some Biafra criminal elements went there to threatened the embassy staff with arson if their albino gorimapa director is not released in 24hrs. That was almost a,month ago grin
You follow Igbo people do mouth fight at your own peril. They fit do chest beating daku!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by eposho: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bunch of mofogorts. The guy will be there till 2016, u are now an animal caged in the 4king zoo.
Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin

The eediot has not spent up to one month in DSS custody, he is already begging for his life

This is the effect of a combination of mosquitoes, frog jump, watery beans, and extreme heat

IPOB youths, Dilector is begging for mercy Chai

grin grin
please read and comprehend is that too difficult to do ? Even primates ll do better the lawyer is doing his job by requesting for his release since the DSS flouted court orders how is that begging btw the subject of this thread does not in anyway relate to the content of the news so my dear products of awolowo free education and why didn't dss counsel react to the points made by NK's lawyer please don't prove nnamdi kanu right by acting like baboons no offence though but if you take it personal river niger is available

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by flokii: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
grin DSS please transfer him to the under bridge cell in Lagos for just two months and I am sure he will not remain the same for ever

you've been there bfor shey?

Chaiii... how was d experience like and what was ur offense
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by chukslawrence(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
disloman:
Chest beater!Is this a guy that wanna fight war?You have barely spent 2 months and you are begging the court to released you.Na wa ooooo.People I know who fought for freedoms spent half of their lifespan in jail.You never spend up to 2 months you are crying.Thunder fire you and your followers.
Why including followers nah? You dey para ooo.
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by badnature: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmm is funny the way people understand English this day's,a man was"""asking"""judge to set aside; and some people interpret it as"""begging "" nawa for some people!
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Anthonyoz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:
grin grin grin

The eediot has not spent up to one month in DSS custody, he is already begging for his life

This is the effect of a combination of mosquitoes, frog jump, watery beans, and extreme heat

IPOB youths, Dilector is begging for mercy Chai

grin grin
may you receive the brain to read,understand and reason ,it not nnamdi it his lawyer doing what he supose to do,and ijoit this is upto two months his been held,misleading headling misleading guilible nigeria miscrants
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by BelieveThat: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerian politics is unbelievable!!!

So after holding him unlawfully against court oder for over 2months, what have they found out about the supposed terrorism accusations?

Whereby Under just 1week of Dasuki's arrest he has spilled so much serious sh*t! Implicating da so called prominent elites.

*Mtweeeeeew*
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by IGBOSON1: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2015
BelieveThat:
Nigerian politics is unbelievable!!!

So after holding him unlawfully against court oder for over 2months, what have they found out about the supposed terrorism accusations?

Whereby Under just 1week of Dasuki's arrest he has spilled so much serious sh*t! Implicating da so called prominent elites.

*Mtweeeeeew*

^^^That's Nigerian 'justice' for you! Maybe they're still cooking up the charges so they stick!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by LoveDecay(m): 3:22am On Dec 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's Nigerian 'justice' for you! Maybe they're still cooking up the charges so they stick!!

He will be released by 2023 . cheesy
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by BelieveThat: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
LoveDecay:

He will be released by 2023 . cheesy
And Dasuki will walk free in a matter of weeks am sure!
Lawless Folks!!!
Enjoy while it lasts, Cos Nigeria ain't lasting forever.
#EndIsNearForNigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Live In The Us, It Wasn’t Me’: The Other Aisha Buhari Speaks Out / We Will Probe Tinubu, Jonathan, Ameachi, Obasanjo – EFCC / Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.