Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody (3330 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
IPOB leader ‎Nnamdi Kanu has asked Justice Adeniyi Ademola, of the Federal High Court, Abuja, to set aside an ex-parte order procured by the Department of State Services (DSS) to keep him in detention, and also grant him bail.

Vincent Obetta, Kanu’s counsel, urged the court to grant him three reliefs.
According to TheCable, one of the reliefs was that the court admit his client to bail, and that ‎it should strike out the charge of terrorism against him.

The DSS had procured an ex parte order from the federal high court‎ granting it permission to hold the director of Radio Biafra for 90 days. This was ‎after a chief magistrate court in Abuja granted him bail.

Obetta argued that Kanu had perfected his bail conditions as of October 21, six days after he was arraigned,‎ but the DSS refused to release him.
He, therefore, asked the court to set aside the order granting the DSS permission to keep Kanu in detention for 90 days, and grant him bail.

Obetta also pointed out that the DSS flouted the order of the magistrate court and “abused court process” by running to the high court to procure an order to keep his client in detention.

‎M. U. Ndakwo, the DSS counsel, was unable to respond to Obetta’s argument as Ademola, the judge, called for an adjournment.
The case was then adjourned to December 14.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/49052/ipob-leader-kanu-begs-court-to-order-his-release-from-dss-custody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
idi0t. he wan form nelson Mandela of Biafra undecided let my ppl go grin
mtcheww

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by otukpo(f): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
They should release the guy jor.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Bishop4bella(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Are you not enjoying the cool breeze there any long after all your guys are in the East doing what you sent them.

Nigerians must be in one ness.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by EasternPride: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Are you not enjoying the cool breeze there any long after all your guys are in the East doing what you sent them.

Nigerians must be in one ness.

Nigeria, 14th out of the list of failed states,

that should be something to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by chosen04(f): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Courtesy of the Dullard of Daura and his DSS - Daura Seurity Service.......Nnamdi Kanu is now an int'l figure and freedom for Biafra only few meters away........The trap Nnamdi set for the Zoo is what is called "I must get you to do my bidding"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by praxisnetworks: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin DSS please transfer him to the under bridge cell in Lagos for just two months and I am sure he will not remain the same for ever

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Chidozieude: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin grin

The eediot has not spent up to one month in DSS custody, he is already begging for his life

This is the effect of a combination of mosquitoes, frog jump, watery beans, and extreme heat

IPOB youths, Dilector is begging for mercy Chai

grin grin

22 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by chernest2002: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Biafra must go before seven years from the day Buhari arrested nnamdi kalu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin

Let him beg the Zoo Keeper now?

Ndi Ara!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Chidozieude: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
chosen04:
Courtesy of the Dullard of Daura and his DSS - Daura Seurity Service.......Nnamdi Kanu is now an int'l figure and freedom for Biafra only few meters away........The trap Nnamdi set for the Zoo is what is called "I must get you to do my bidding"

You this Ipob youths can sabi deceive yourselves , I swear. grin grin grin grin

Your dilector is begging for his life, you are online talking rubbish

The Mandela of IPOB youths grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Nature8(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op please stop misleading people with your topic.. Fake and old news..
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by QuotaSystem: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Beg shocked? I thought Buhari fell into his trap?

[img]http://media./media/G1Zu26ae7mZr2/giphy.gif[/img]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by QuotaSystem: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nature8:
Op please stop misleading people with your topic.. Fake and old news..

It's breaking news. Check the link.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Chidozieude: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lalasticlala

Dilector is begging for mercy

Let us share the news pls

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Fanirandele: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
he he he, he has just started grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Bigprozzie: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Begging??

Nnamdi must be a coward Yeriba man- Ipob Youth

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by basilo101: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
The three illegal months will soon reach, the zoo will run out of further ideas

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by disloman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chest beater!Is this a guy that wanna fight war?You have barely spent 2 months and you are begging the court to released you.Na wa ooooo.People I know who fought for freedoms spent half of their lifespan in jail.You never spend up to 2 months you are crying.Thunder fire you and your followers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by disloman(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
chosen04:
Sis!wake up.its evening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by judiciarypalava: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who the hell is this OP? It is because of your type that this media bill is trending.

How can you say BEG, there is a difference between submission and begging. At least use law terms and show some common sense and not think and behave like an illiterate.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by greenermodels: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
misleading topic,the Guy did not even say anything in court and they are saying begging, his lawyer only made an argument in court and some people are here jumping up and down like costumed monkeys on a circus show, smtchew for brown envelope journalism and readers with comprehension problems.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by HammerEvery(f): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu the nemesis of the zoo but great activist to the rest of the world. Hang in there, they are running out of ideas. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by ishiamu(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
idi0t. he wan form nelson Mandela of Biafra undecided let my ppl go grin

mtcheww

Is arresting him justifiable?? It can be anyone else
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
ishiamu:

Is arresting him justifiable?? It can be anyone else
abeg wetin dis one dey talk

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by MabraO: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Where re those silly Biafra members that gave December deadline for d release of their director or the ___ ll fall

Bunch of idiotic people

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by ishiamu(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

abeg wetin dis one dey talk

You wouldn't know, but soon it will dawn on you
Re: IPOB Leader Kanu Begs Court To Order His Release From DSS Custody by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is he begging the ICJ, or the Biafran court.... Or maybe the Nigerian court...

I am confused...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Caught In Plagiarism / A Brother's Post From May, 2015, Do We Still Have Hope? / Breaking(photos): Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Head To Kanu’s Home As Army Lay S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.