Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion (868 Views)

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Am sorry if there are muslims in Nairaland, buh i think islamic terrorists will cause the third world war, muslims fight for their religion like mad, i don't know their problem, this people should worship their allah peacefully, if ISIS and Boko Haram come together as one, i fear the wost buh i pray let it not be in my generation.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Khd95(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
This isnt about being a muslim.

The US,the warmonger is the one dat will cause ww3 not isis,isis is just a pawnster.

Who funded nd aided rebels,that ousted gadafi,they did d same in syria,now its beyond their capacity,

in the cause of fighting isis,the US will hit their arch-enemy(russia),which will not b rosey at all.
We ve alredy witness som scuffles between this two giants.

#myopinion
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by obiorathesubtle: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Romance?
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by MrCork: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Zceesneh:
Am sorry if there are muslims in Nairaland, buh i think islamic terrorists will cause the third world war, muslims fight for their religion like mad, i don't know their problem, this people should worship their allah peacefully, if ISIS and Boko Haram come together as one, i fear the wost buh i pray let it not be in my generation.

..do u mean Muslims? ...coz we no u mean muslims! ! wink
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muslims. ...yuck
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Pucaxo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bleep the muslims! angry
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by dedos(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
@Op,ur hypocrite n ignorance knowz no bond.is it d Muslims dat ll cause ww3 or d so called war monger and western power dat neva seize to poke nose in d affairs of oda peaceful countries and cause chaos,inflict injury, kill and loot of wich d likes of Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Yemen and Syria are suffering frm and yet to get snap out of d disaster till date. #MayTheCurseOfAllahBeOnThePeopleCausingProblemInThisWorld.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
dedos:
@Op,ur hypocrite n ignorance knowz no bond.is it d Muslims dat ll cause ww3 or d so called war monger and western power dat neva seize to poke nose in d affairs of oda peaceful countries and cause chaos,inflict injury, kill and loot of wich d likes of Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Yemen and Syria are suffering frm and yet to get snap out of d disaster till date. #MayTheCurseOfAllahBeOnThePeopleCausingProblemInThisWorld.
ur opinion
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by yapapa: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pucaxo:
Bleep the muslims! angry
Bleep you,Bleep ur mom,dad,siblings,if there is any.Bleep your lineage.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Pucaxo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
yapapa:
#Terrorist number 1 spotted.
Don't worry, we'll make sure we stuff you with enough pork so you don't go to whereva it is you go to fvck those innocent virgins gringrin
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Johnnoah1st: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
yapapa:
But seriously guy, dont u tink we nees to follow trumps advice and ban that "THING" in the whole word? it will surely safe d world a lotta headache.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by yapapa: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pucaxo:
#Terrorist number 1 spotted.
Don't worry, we'll make sure we stuff you with enough pork so you don't go to whereva it is you go to fvck those innocent virgins gringrin
will gladly slit your throat If I'm a terrorist like you said ..pls just shut d Bleep up.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Pucaxo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
yapapa:
will gladly slit your throat If I'm a terrorist like you said ..pls just shut d Bleep up.
unfortunately, its not so easy not unless you have an actual death wish. Perhaps u wanna quickly rush to "virgin heaven" and take your share before your mohammed (saw pbuh lmfao) fvcks them all cheesy
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by yapapa: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
But seriously guy, dont u tink we nees to follow trumps advice and ban that "THING" in the whole word? it will surely safe d world a lotta headache.
hypocrite is what you guys are..
was ADOLF HITLER a Muslim? with 30
million live lost to his name..was
JOSEPH STALIN a Muslim? 40 million live lost too..and many more like that..terrorism have nothing to do with religion or tribe.get that into your empty head.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by yapapa: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pucaxo:
unfortunately, its not so easy not unless you have an actual death wish. Perhaps u wanna quickly rush to "virgin heaven" and take your share before your mohammed (saw pbuh lmfao) fvcks them all cheesy
I will find you...
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Pucaxo(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
yapapa:
I will find you...
And you will die like a common criminal. I can pm you my address if you want.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Pucaxo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mohammad(PBUH) the virgin toto poacher and his group of misguided people are a plague to this earth and they will be wiped out.
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by killsmith(f): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Trump is being protective......take a good look at France......trump doesn't wanna take chances....
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by yapapa: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Pucaxo:
And you will die like a common criminal. I can pm you my address if you want.
pls pm me
Re: Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion by Monalisa185(f): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2015
for this romance section?

(1) (Reply)

FOR SINGLE LADIES: 9 Sure Signs You Are Wasting Your Time Being With Him / Techniques To Get A Hot Girlfriend / Is A Girl A Virgin If She Has Made Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.