Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset (29996 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Full Meaning Of Husband And Wife..check It Out. / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset by NobodyKnows(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2018
cococandy:
I've a problem with the term 'husband's money'
If they were married it belonged to both of them.

But as is pointed out in the story. The judge was obviously biased towards the woman and against the man.

65-35 ke?
Alapamasise
What happened to 50-50?

Is it because he allegedly wasted 2million of the family money before it could be shared?
Look at this sucker .
Olè , Òle
Re: UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset by DexterousOne(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Fkforyou:

Reminds me of one episode in 'Suits
which was about louis litt's sister and her soon to be ex-husband, he was demanding their assets be shared equally just because he had to forfeit going to medical school, even though he lied about the medical school ish.and for that reason was only entitled to 20% as stated in the pre-nup, Litts sister was mad because she couldn't bare the thought of him taking 50% of all she had worked for.
My point is, it's not as easy as it sounds to lose half of you sweat to someone just because you are married to them.
Indeed.

But when it's the man losing the money
They say it's okay and normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.